Are you dominant or submissive

OMG I'm so hungry! And I can't stop yet. Cheese sandwich, here I come. This is why the Lord Sandwich asked his man to shove some meat between to hunks of bread.
I was just thinking of combining the bacon and the cheese from earlier posts with som lettuce, tomato and...
Hmm, are we gourmet or gourmand?

I tolerate a handful of humans and even fewer telling me what to do.
This.
Give or take a few depending on when you ask.
 
Is it safe to say I think I'm dominantly submissive ? At least until the right dominate can fully take the reins.
 
Sadomasochist
Sadist
Top
Submissive
Masochist
Rigger
Bunny

Take your pick!
 
Last edited:
I dislike the term submissive and I don't identify myself as one. However, I was most happy with a strong leading male.
 
Last edited:
My preference is submissive, although if the guy asked to be tied up, I'd do it. Esp. For that special someone:kiss::kiss:
 
Submissive, in the bedroom and out, preferably. No one who works with me would ever believe that, though!
 
I think to a large degree the situation dictates how dominate or submissive I am, and whether we're talking in a professional, personal or sexual context. I can hold my own in most things, but I eagerly and happily submit to him sexually.
 
neither, i suppose if anything a 'sensual dom', more into giving pleasure albeit with a slight edge.
 
Back
Top