(Very) Short Stories Thread

A snippet of something I'm writing now:

The soft whisper of a razor-sharp arrow head slicing effortlessly through silk filled Jasmine’s awareness. A soft breeze caressed her pussy, her thighs, her calves. She was suddenly stark naked in the soft evening light.
 
Her Way Of Saying 'Come Join Us'

Jason stepped outside for a quick dip in the pool only to see Diana and Carol rubbing their pussies against each other which made Jason slip off his trunks and play with his cock before Carol saw Jason and grabbed his dick in order to start sucking on that schlong.
 
The lights flickered just before the power went out. The storms coming through had taken down a few lines, and she knew the entire neighborhood was dark. Taking off her dress, she went out onto the porch to get cool.
 
So Hot Inside That House

It got so hot inside that house that it made Tim and Lisa get horny enough to take their clothes off in order for Tim to probe her pussy and suck her tits on the kitchen table before her roommate Helen walked in and caught them both in the act.
 
The Locksmith

They called him the Locksmith. Apparently he was a genius at getting into the panties of the most unattainable of women. After assessing his stained wife-beater and stack of saltine crackers, I am sure it was the gigantic bulge down his pants' inseam that rendered his more unseemly qualities irrelevant.
 
A Succubus Nightmare

Chuck opened his eyes and found himself naked with one hot babe riding his dick and kissing another on the lips which made him go harder and faster into that pussy before he saw them growing wings and horns and getting ready to eat him which made Chuck scream loudly.
 
Après Midnight

They eyed each other across the bar, each one framed by whisky bottles, jukebox music and cigarette smoke. They eyed each other the way cats sometimes will, waiting for the other to make a move. But they waited too long, and when one looked down, the other slipped away.
 
While I Was Napping

It was while I was napping on the back porch that I felt someone pulling down my pants which made me open my eyes and see that hot mature babe from next door riding my cock and waiting for me to suck her tits only to have Mom wake me.
 
The heat wave

It was another sultry night, much too hot for clothes. Once again I sat naked on the patio waiting for the sun to go down before I slipped into the refreshing water of the pool. Last night, my neighbor was peeking out his window. Tonight, he'll get a show.
 
"You can put your clothes on and leave," she told me as she rolled over and went to sleep. I thought only men did this, not English professors.
 
This Whole Swinging Thing

At first, I really wasn't okay with this whole swinging thing but that was before I saw Vicki riding Eric's dick and having her tits sucked by Karen before the two women looked at me with a smile and Karen pulled down my pants and made me probe her pussy.
 
Greedy Landlady

He’d said yes before his words had begun to slur, needing liquid courage to do the deed. She’d once been pretty enough to get by, but now she had money and the option to charge a ‘skin tax’ when her male tenants were late paying rent. She enjoy their arrears.
 
What Donna Saw In The Bathroom

When Donna came home, she heard water running in the bathroom which made her sneak a peek inside and see her husband Jack kissing their next door neighbor Nora on the lips and probing her pussy before they saw Donna watching them with her clothes off and fingering her cunt.
 
The Joys of Reading

Matt watched his bookworm girlfriend as she sat reading her book. He could tell when she got to the dirty parts because her fingers would slide between her thighs to play within her slick lips. Before long, he joined her with a significantly bigger bookmark to hold her spot open.
 
Interracial Swing Party

After we had dinner, Curtis and Lisa had left me alone with Denise in time for me to get naked and pull down her panties in order to probe her pussy on the kitchen counter before I turned my head and saw Lisa about to do the same with Curtis.
 
Three's Company

It wasn’t the kind of heated exchange she’d expected. Her girlfriend and roommate supposedly couldn’t stand each other. So, witnessing wet fingers mutually pumping between the two came as a surprise, especially when it was her constant meddling that had likely brought them closer. She smiled to herself: mission accomplished.
 
Result Of Last Night's Drunken Orgy

Pam woke up with a pounding head and saw Joyce still sleeping on some guy's lap with cum all over his cock and her belly before Pam looked behind her and saw that she shared the bed with two couples which made her realize she shouldn't had listened to Joyce.
 
Sown Seed

The day ended with the farmer buried between the thighs of his horny wife and her bestfriend. It had been a long day out in the fields. Still, he'd reserved enough energy to plow a couple more deep furrows. Luckily, he understood timing and knew well when to spread seed.
 
What Got Sean Turned On

As soon as he got done with taking his shower, Sean heard a noise coming from the living room which made him take a peek and see Julie finger her pussy while watching Kimberly licking Sophia's snatch which... in turn... made Sean play with his dick before probing Julie's ass.
 
Phone your wife.
Is something wrong at home?
Pick ... up ... the ... phone.
What's ...
I'm going to do you, mister ...
Stop!
Your cum will puddle on my tongue.
Stop it!
Exactly when you say "I love you" and her name ...
I will swallow.... here, I'll dial.
No!
It's ringing
... Dear, well ...
 
Getting Humped In The Bathtub

When I saw my wife getting humped in the bathtub by my best friend, all I had done was stand there and watch before his wife placed her naked self in front of me, unzipped my pants and made me suck her tits and fuck her pussy while I watched.
 
What was I thinking? F'n fire drill!

"Outside. Stop what you're doing. Move along. Thank you."

Fool! I left Lit open on a public computer!
Three minutes ... five ... seven. Shit!
Staff will notice. She'll think I ghosted.

"Clear."

[ spacebar ]

"Sorry, mister. You here? We had a fire drill."
 
A Group Of Elf Like Babes

It was such a hot day in the woods that I took my clothes off and soaked myself in the first pool I came upon before I saw a group of elf like babes who had the same idea until they saw my hard dick and let me fuck them.
 
Short Skirts and Subways

"This is the perfect place for public sex." Her tongue trailed down my earlobe, so I didn't argue right away. Then her fingers crept under the hem of my short skirt, within my wet folds and over my swollen clit. Silenced, I pretended the subway car wasn't jam-packed after all.
 
Ready For The Photo Shoot

With everybody ready for the Hustler photo shoot, Rick turned and saw Rachel slipping off her robe which made him chuckle a little bit before she walked over to Steve and made him suck her tits and probe her pussy while Rick was snapping a few pics with his camera.
 
Back
Top