Women who like to be taken forcefully

I am completely submissive during sex, if he doesnt take control, its not happening.

I'm right there with you. Plus, if he's not the type to 'tell' me to cum, I have to actually force myself to and am lucky with once.

A slave at heart I 'take' what is 'given' to me. I am not initiating a darn thing unless its something completely unrelated to sex. And even then, not so much.
 
I love a man that will completely take control. a huge turn on for me is when a man will tie me down/handcuff me/pin me down.


yep, its hot. ;)

Oh yeah!!!! I'm right there with ya. I love it when he takes control and forces himself on me, ties me down and takes what he wants!
 
One Man's View

I have found that this type of sexual experience is quite a turn on for some women but should only be contemplated when trust has been established and unconsentual sex must be consented to ahead of time to know when they are enjoying it and when it has gone too far. I think some men think just over powering a woman and taking her makes the man feel like he is getting away with something because he is physically stronger. Taking a woman forcefully should be first for the woman's experience and I have found there are much more powerful ways of taking her and turning her on than just brute strength.
 
I have found that this type of sexual experience is quite a turn on for some women but should only be contemplated when trust has been established and unconsentual sex must be consented to ahead of time to know when they are enjoying it and when it has gone too far. I think some men think just over powering a woman and taking her makes the man feel like he is getting away with something because he is physically stronger. Taking a woman forcefully should be first for the woman's experience and I have found there are much more powerful ways of taking her and turning her on than just brute strength.

i agree... while i really like it when he just "takes" me, it only works if it is a guy i know and trust. if someone did that during a one night stand or when we are just getting to know each other, and without the topic being discussed before, it would probably be scary in a not so good sense...
 
i agree... while i really like it when he just "takes" me, it only works if it is a guy i know and trust. if someone did that during a one night stand or when we are just getting to know each other, and without the topic being discussed before, it would probably be scary in a not so good sense...

Absolutely. I has to be with someone you know and trust and the subject needs to be discussed beforehand. During the circumstances you described (one night stand, getting to know each other, not having discussed beforehand) it would be considered date rape. lol
 
Consentual forced sex is one of the most erotic things about the lifestyle. There are times when passion, force, lust and control take over... Nothing planned, nothing choreographed, just an expression of want and desire...
 
my story

I don't have much experince literally (still a virgin) however I've found, out of the three girls I've had somewhat sexual talks and experiance's with that they've all had those sorts of fantasies to some extant. heck I even wrote a rape story for a girl who requested it. i think all girls want to, at least on some level. some are just more open about it. the girl I wrote the story for has a boyfriend but I don't think he likes the idea of dominating her. me and her "sext" such fantasies to each other.
 
Consentual forced sex is one of the most erotic things about the lifestyle. There are times when passion, force, lust and control take over... Nothing planned, nothing choreographed, just an expression of want and desire...

This. In the main, this.
 
My somewhat different take: for me the turn on is that she TRUSTS me enough to do it. The imposition of my will can be a rush, but I am more turned on by how we got there.

An excellent post.....there needs to be a certain amount of trust and commitment before this sort of activity is a turn-on for both parties......knowing that I can do it without her being fearful of me means a lot
 
when he takes control and his eyes go dark with a cruelty most people deny I just melt. I love being bruised bitten and bleeding with my neck sore from him grabbing my hair and directing me into a position with it.

I soooo love those times. Nothing scripted. Nothing forced (except me).

He just walks into the room and the physical tension coiled in his body can be felt across the room without even looking at him. Then you finally gather enough courage to look into his face, his eyes. It's there. That pure animalistic alpha male side.

Realization causing instant moisture, getting ready for him without a thought, as a shiver travels down your entire spine. And then, when he growls at me while striding over to me to claim what is his, my legs turning to rubber, my head falling back to allow his access to my neck and slowly sinking to my knees.

Mmmmmm. Yes please.
 
I always loved and always will love to be forced.
I dumped my ex bf's for beeing to nice.. They made me sick:)
100% submissive ;)
 
Rough

If you see her getting excited over it and getting really wet then it could be a desier that she just hasen't told many about or any. You could try to do it a bit more and see if she likes it, if she says after that she still likes it then show her how rough you can be for her to get more excited.
 
i'm either passive or willfully unsexual. i either surrender and let myself be taken or i fight like the dickens and eventually surrender. If he can't take what he wants i'm not the girl for him. i don't like guys i have to coddle and constantly reassure i am "okay" with everything they are doing. If they are doing it right i'm probably not "okay" with it. About the best they can hope for is acceptance and a nice little servicey submissive who wants nothing more than to make them a sandwich afterward.

This doesn't mean i don't give a good bj or never do as i'm told. i do, but not all the time. Force has to be a big part of the relationship or i'm really unhappy and chances are if i'm really unhappy i'm going to be making his life hell too.
 
Taken

I like not having control. I like my lover to take what he wants. Do as he pleases and whatever he desires. Dont be soft and gentle, unless its to lull me into thinking I am safe with soft kisses or caresses, then a quick hard bite to my neck or nipples. Not taking care to make sure I am aroused or wet, just shoving his cock or fingers into me. Being taken this way, used this way, he knows I will be wet and ready for him and if I am not oh well. Not only in the bedroom would this happen. Anywhere in the house it can happen. Anytime he wants, anything he wants. Being a little afraid gives it that extra spike of arousal.
 
Alpha male = Hot Male

I soooo love those times. Nothing scripted. Nothing forced (except me).

He just walks into the room and the physical tension coiled in his body can be felt across the room without even looking at him. Then you finally gather enough courage to look into his face, his eyes. It's there. That pure animalistic alpha male side.

Realization causing instant moisture, getting ready for him without a thought, as a shiver travels down your entire spine. And then, when he growls at me while striding over to me to claim what is his, my legs turning to rubber, my head falling back to allow his access to my neck and slowly sinking to my knees.

Mmmmmm. Yes please.




Oh God, I'll take one of those please.
 
Just My View

For me there is nothing hotter on this Earth then a woman who will trust me enough to give total control to me.

To be guided, ordered and made to give her body to me.

There is a time for tenderness and cuddles for sure. But when you get that moment of true release when 'The Bull' can be let off his chain and be allowed free rayne over the flesh of another... There is no greater high.
 
After reading this thread I have totally been missing out. please sign me up for rough hard kinky dirty sex!
 
I love being used forcefully! I think it's biological. Look at the animal kingdom. Female animals are often forcefully mated with by the strongest, most alpha male in the pack. It's the same with humans. It also makes me feel like my man is really attracted to me if he is eager and forceful. I also like the emotional release I get from it. I have bad anxiety, and for some reason BDSM sex gives me some relief.

After reading this thread I have totally been missing out. please sign me up for rough hard kinky dirty sex!

I'm pretty sure that there are many here who would respond to that request - I'm sure I would......!!! :devil:
 
Submit or play rough

This thread topics brings up a question.
Im newly exploring although a few things I had read about sub personalities were an eye opener. I wonder how do you know if you are a submissive or you just like to play rough?

liljuls
Newly exploring the world.
 
I truly love to be submissive, I want so much more than I get. The rougher the better. No more vanilla please :devil:
 
Back
Top