Do you like to be watched as you pleasure yourself?

I remember doing this a few times. Both my partner and I lay in bed watching each other and touching our selves until orgasm. It is very stimulating to watch your partner touch thier bodies, utter gutteral noises, and finally arrive at a nice pleasurable O.
 
Yes it's a thrill. Especially if the woman is younger - often women 25 and under tell me they've never witnessed a man stroking himself in person, and their curiosity and interest is fun to entertain. But luckily that curiosity doesn't fade with age - they all seem to love it.
 
I love to watch a man jerk off and hear his moans. I've never been watched but I bet it would be awesome.
 
Men OR women....Do you like to be watched as you masturbate? By the same sex, or the opposite sex? What have been your experiences?

my ex boyfriend used to take me to parties and as he was very dominant and i am very submissive he used to make me undress and masturbate for the other guests to a chorus of verbal abuse which was a huge turn on for me as both sexes tried to outdo each other .
 
my ex boyfriend used to take me to parties and as he was very dominant and i am very submissive he used to make me undress and masturbate for the other guests to a chorus of verbal abuse which was a huge turn on for me as both sexes tried to outdo each other .

I presume this was a swinger or jackoff type party and not a run of the mill New Year's Eve bash.
 
love to do it

I've done it with all my sexual partners, as others have noted, I think it's something that women aren't use to seeing. My ex loved to have me do that until she would get so turned on she'd jump on it and ride it hard...
 
Let me see, me very aroused, with a hand stroking myself, while being watched, uuuummmmm? Yeah, I like it.
 
Loves to watch and is happy to show for women....pm me...we can chat
 
I have only been watched while masturbating twice, but both times it was a lot of fun.

The first was when my girl friend was rubbed raw and needed to stop, but I wasn't done yet. I fondled myself a bit, just goofing off, but she told me she wanted to watch me cum. We already had an adventurous sex life, so I thought, "What the hell?"

I came onto her belly and she fingered it to her mouth. It was like something out of a porno. Nasty, but funny at the same time.

The second was while watching a woman in the apartment across the court yard from my apartment touch herself while we were on the phone with one another. We had been dating and touching one another in erotic ways, but not yet fucking, and we used to arrange our window shades so we could see one another naked while talking dirty on the phone. (Long before cell phones and the dangers of cell phone cameras, although I guess someone with a powerful telephoto on a 35mm might have been able to get something.)

I came for her, not that she could really see it; but she wasn't able to come for me while I watched. She did go to her bedroom and call me back and cum with the phone laying on her chest so I could hear. That was exciting. :D

Ironically, we never did fuck! Circumstances irrelevant to this thread.
 
Yes it's a thrill. Especially if the woman is younger - often women 25 and under tell me they've never witnessed a man stroking himself in person, and their curiosity and interest is fun to entertain. But luckily that curiosity doesn't fade with age - they all seem to love it.

I'm 44 and was rather a late starter, so happily it's still fresh and exciting both to watch and be watched.
 
Oh Yummers !

my ex boyfriend used to take me to parties and as he was very dominant and i am very submissive he used to make me undress and masturbate for the other guests to a chorus of verbal abuse which was a huge turn on for me as both sexes tried to outdo each other .


Who doesn't like good 'dinner' theater ! ;)
 
watching? in person yes! but on-line, not so much. id prefer to listen and be listened to :devil:

ive only had men, but lately i really really want to listen and be listened to by women.

like really. i can cum just by thinking about it.
 
i love being watched on cam/skype while chatting/rp'ing. it is a huge thrill for me and of course i enjoy watching as well.
 
I love when my Daddy watches me play with himself, especially when he tells me too and encourages me while I'm rubbing my clit and moaning his name. It makes me cum even harder knowing his eyes are on me :)
 
Back
Top