My Diner Napkin

ThaDonger

Literotica Guru
Joined
Sep 10, 2018
Posts
964
I'm looking for female writing partners. Although my RP experience is low, I very much enjoy writing. Writing for me is an outlet, escape if you will from my day to day.

I have a few ideas I would like to explore. As far as characters, I write more towards Dominant, but I do like challenges. I am open to RP on the threads.

A couple of my ideas:

Paper Walls
Mark Easton, mid 30's, blue collar worker.
Mark has lived in the Mountain Lodge Apartments for close to 10 years. He is well known respected in his little corner of the apartments. He learns one evening how sound travels through these walls with the help of his neighbor. (Idea was more more of a mutual masturbation, but open to ideas)


A Fine Line
She falls for a man who has other ideas of what a relationship is. She learns it's not all rose petals and champagne, that commitment has many definitions. (This is more along humiliation and what she would find herself doing to please him)

His Wife
A new co-worker introduces his wife to the guys. Would her vows keep her faithful, or her loyalty be her weakness? (Husband falls in with what he presumes to be the cool crowd at the office. One thing. They only believe in sharing what is not theirs)

Just some ideas, thoughts. I have many more and will update here as my interest in them grow. Feel free to PM me if you want more detail or curious.
 
Just a couple other ideas I dedcided to write on my napkin:

Ace's and Eight's
Poker night, guys hanging out in the basement, cigar smoke clouding the room. One hand wins...the others fall. One thing is certain amongst this group of friends, all bets are honored. So what do you do if you hold the best hand of the night? Stay? Bluff? Raise the wife?

Bayou Detectives
This would be a dedicated long term RP. Not necessary the two fall in love, but definitely find solace within each other. Feel it is a puece for both of us to really contribute and grow the characters.

Roadside Litter
This is more of a dark tale, darker than my other ideas. A tale of capture and non-consent. His hunting grounds, bright lights of the big city. He finds peace in the knowledge that his power, his sure will brings them terror and pain. This one would need much communication. Not something I typically write about, just curious if I can after reading some others.
 
tumblr_onoqxdDkYg1uufoudo1_1280.jpg


He stands on the field of battle, a mirror image of the scene before him, torn and in disarray. Many had rode beside him, many no longer will.

Marcus of Eastport accepted the obligation of laying his life on the line for the Crown, a crown he has never seen. But what he learned growing up with a steal blade in his hand and under his head while he slept, he would also surrender his soul.

He knows he must now return to his fathers lands. But after 6 years of chaos and death, could he return the same young Lord he once was? War does not only change a person, but the land as well. His people are starving, forfeiting crops to feed the war. Poverty has spread. Taxes meant to aide the Crown in victory has transformed the people into beggers and thieves.

Eastport is a shipping village located on the far eastern coast of the kingdom. It's not the largest port, a population of just over 3000, but definitely one of the busiest. Since the war began, and Marcus took up his father's sword for him, the amount of goods exorted has quadrupled in the past few years. Only issue there is, nothing stays and very little comes in.

(Looking for a peasant lady, runs a pier side tavern. PM me if interested)
 
Last edited:
https://cdn05.**********/uploads/pictures/2015/06/714/bdsmlr-705-bADqDNYdjI1.jpg
 
https://cdn05.**********/uploads/pictures/2015/04/176/bdsmlr-164-VlWWAkHEcs1.jpg
 
Hope I'm not boring anyone. Just simply sharing things I like. You can probably tell I like Black & White photography.
 
Back
Top