A 127th Week of Trumpski, OMG!

JackLuis

Literotica Guru
Joined
Sep 21, 2008
Posts
21,855
E Jean Carroll says it would be ‘disrespectful’ for her to file First Degree Rape charges against Donald Trump

The prominent author who accused Donald Trump of rape will not be filing First Degree Rape charges against the president.

Writing in New York magazine, journalist E. Jean Carroll told a harrowing story of being raped by Trump in the 1990s.

“Would you consider bringing the rape charge against Donald Trump for this?” O’Donnell asked.

“No,” she replied.

“Why not?” he asked.

“I would find it disrespectful of the women down on the border raped around the clock without any protection. They’re young women you know there by the thousands. The women have very little protection there. It would just be disrespectful. Mine was three minutes. I can handle it. I can keep going,” she explained. “My life has gone on, I’m a happy woman but for the women down there and for the women — actually around the world, and every culture this is going on. No matter high or low in it just feels disrespectful that I would bring — it just doesn’t make sense to me.”


Trump accused of raping author E. Jean Carroll in department store dressing room

Carroll is now at least the 16th woman to accuse the president of sexual misconduct.

She told two friends about the attack at the time, and New York verified her claim with both friends, who are journalists, but the White House denied Carroll’s accusations.

Great Start Lumpy!:D
 
I think she has seen how the other women have faired and doesn't want to take the time/grief to go down that sinkhole. I agree with Trump on one issue--that she wants to sell a lot books. I hope she does.
 
Wall Street Journal scorches Trump for getting played by Iran in brutal editorial

In a scathing column from the editors of the Wall Street Journal, Donald Trump received a dressing down for his aborted attack on Iran with the piece saying the Middle Eastern country “called his bluff” and he will come to regret it.

The editors took Trump to task for not only ordering an attack and changing his mind at the last minute — but for also for his attempt to lay the blame on the Pentagon.

Lumpy sent the War Dogs out but had second thoughts and called it off. Iran wondering if he's sane? Pentagon convinced he's not!
 
Trump, Iran, and the Thin (Red) Line Between Ambiguity and Weakness

et’s talk about the Iran strike that wasn’t.

In recent days two oil tankers were attacked in the Gulf of Oman. The U.S. government claimed it had incontrovertible proof that Iran was responsible for those attacks.

Yesterday Iran shot down an American UAV. This was not a disposable Predator. It was a $220 million Global Hawk. A very serious piece of American technology and hardware that costs more than an F-22.

Last night Trump approved a military strike against Iran in retaliation. Planes were in the air, ships were standing by.

Midway through the operation, he changed his mind.

In practical terms, Trump’s total ambiguity of intentions—where no one knows how he’ll respond to anything and he countermands even his own orders—winds up creating the same strategic weakness as Obama’s empty ultimatum.

Because when the enemy knows that you’re not being purposely ambiguous—you just don’t know what you’re doing—then they are free to push and push and push and push. Because they aren’t worried about crossing some red line that they don’t know about. They know that you haven’t even come up with a red line yet. They are seizing the initiative.

They’re in your OODA loop.

And when the weak player is dictating terms to the strong player, that’s when things get dangerous for everyone.

Be afraid, very afraid, Trump is in charge!:eek::eek:
 
Devout Christian Mike Pence defends withholding soap from imprisoned children: It’s the Democrats’ fault[

“Last week, legal advocates reported there are horrific conditions for children at the border,” Tapper said, pointing to reports that say children have gone without soap, toothbrushes and other items needed for basic hygiene.

“The administration was actually arguing in court this week that the administration should not be required to give soap or toothbrushes or showers to children detained at the border,” Tapper added. “Aren’t toothbrushes and blankets and medicine and basic conditions for kids, aren’t they a part of how the United States of America — the Trump administration — treats children?”

“Well, of course they are, Jake,” Pence replied with a shake of his head. “It’s one of the reasons we ask for more bed space.”

“Democrats in Congress refused to expand the bed space and the capacity for us to detain people,” Pence complained.

“This is going on right now,” Tapper pointed out.

“It’s one of the reasons we continue to call on Congress to give DHS Customs and Border Protections additional resources at the border,” Pence said.

Maybe the Rethugs should start a "GO Fund Me" for the children?:rolleyes:

Author kidnapped by Somali pirates absolutely destroys Trump and ex-DHS Sec Kirstjen Nielsen

“Somali pirates gave me toothpaste and soap,” Moore noted.
 
Last edited:
Michael Scott Moore was taken hostage in 2012 and held
for 2½ years by Somali Pirates when he went to their
homeland to research a book.


In his account of the ordeal — The Desert and the Sea:
977 Days Captive on the Somali Pirate Coast —
Moore describes the various ways the pirates made him
miserable, including cuffing him around and breaking his
wrist, but in at least one respect the Somalis had more respect
for his comfort and dignity than the Trump administration’s DHS:

Michael Scott Moore Verified Account
@MichaelSctMoore

Somali pirates gave me toothpaste & soap.

12:29 PM - 22 Jun 2019

June 22, 2019 5:07 PM

Meet the Press Verified Account
@MeetThePress

When asked about child separation, Trump tells @ChuckTodd
that he “inherited separation from President Obama.”

#MTP #IfItsSunday

6:21 AM - 23 Jun 2019

Charles P. Pierce Verified Account
@CharlesPPierce Replying to @MeetThePress @chucktodd

To which Chuck replied, “Holy hell, you’re an amazingly bad liar.”


Meet the Press Verified Account
@MeetThePress Replying to @chucktodd

As NBC News previously reported, this claim is false.

READ MORE:

(link to NBC news)

8:00 AM - 23 Jun 2019

Fact check: Did Obama administration separate families?

This claim, from DHS Secretary Kirstjen Nielsen and conservative
commentators, is false, according to immigration advocates and
former officials.
NBC News NBC News @NBCNews
6:26 AM - 23 Jun 2019
 
Obama's administration separated children from parents that were criminals heading for jail, children from adults that weren't related to them because of trafficking concerns, things like that.

The "no tolerance", all families will be separated was all Trump.
 
Internet destroys ‘opposite of a journalist’ Chuck Todd over his ‘vapid’ Trump interview

While NBC might be happy with the ratings it got from a highly-touted interview with Donald Trump conducted by Meet The Press host Chuck Todd, the reviews of the NBC political director’s performance were bad. Really bad.

Focusing on Todd’s inability, or lack of desire, to push-back on any of the president’s claims — including particularly egregious claims Trump made about detaining immigrant children at the border that the president blamed on Barack Obama, — one Twitter commenter called what Todd does for a living the “opposite” of journalism.

Upchuck Toad, Trump Humper!:rolleyes:
 
Nightmare scenario: What do we do if Trump loses in 2020 and actually refuses to quit?

It is somewhere on the outer edges of conceivable that a sitting president will refuse to step down if he loses his re-election campaign. Nothing close to that has ever happened before. If that scenario plays out, America could still be saved from tyranny — but our democratic institutions would need to rise to the challenge.

Trump ominously said during the 2016 campaign that he would only accept the results of the election “if I win,” essentially making a veiled threat that he was likely to question the validity of any victory by Hillary Clinton, regardless of the circumstances.

Trump’s reasoning was perfectly circular: The only explanation he would require to “prove” that he had been cheated was that he didn’t win.

Geltzer argued that there were four ways in which the mechanisms of American democracy could save the day. First he brought up the Electoral College, arguing that both parties could require anyone seeking to be an elector to promise not to delay, withhold or alter their vote based on the objections of a candidate. Then he suggested that members of Congress (and candidates) could make a similar pledge, since it’s their job to count the electoral votes.

But would the Executive Branch back the Trumpster? Would all those good deep staters obey an unelected PeeResedint? Would the White House Staff show up to work? Would the Secret Service hold back the hordes besieging the White House?

If all else fails doesn't the 2nd Amendment provide the means to remove him, with extreme prejudice?:)
 
Kushner’s ‘immoral’ peace plan torn to shreds by Israeli security experts: ‘It could blow up the Middle East’

Jared Kushner’s Middle East peace proposal has been widely panned by international relations experts, and now three Israeli security experts have written a scathing editorial for Politico explaining how the plan could “blow up the Middle East.”

“The Trump administration’s focus on economics — led by Trump’s son-in-law and senior adviser Jared Kushner — is a strategic mistake that could stymie the negotiations before they begin,” they argue. “If Trump and his team studied history, they would know that placing economics before core political issues is a slap in the face to the Palestinians.”

Bolton blows up Iran, Jared blows up Palestine. Can Lumpy fix this shit?:rolleyes:
 
He'd be forcibly removed from the premises if it came to that.

What he will do is refuse to attend the Inauguration, or do any of the rituals. He'd start up a rebel possee on Twitter, like the North was afraid the South would do (substitute the mountains for Twitter.)

Nightmare scenario: What do we do if Trump loses in 2020 and actually refuses to quit?



But would the Executive Branch back the Trumpster? Would all those good deep staters obey an unelected PeeResedint? Would the White House Staff show up to work? Would the Secret Service hold back the hordes besieging the White House?

If all else fails doesn't the 2nd Amendment provide the means to remove him, with extreme prejudice?:)
 
‘That’s just a lie’: Morning Joe and Mika shame Mike Pence for ignoring the Bible to help Trump ‘torture’ migrant children

MSNBC’s Joe Scarborough and Mika Brzezinski shamed Vice President Mike Pence for lying about the Trump administration’s treatment of migrant children at the border.

The vice president disputed multiple reports and the administration’s own lawyers about conditions at the detention facilities and blamed congressional Democrats for overcrowding, and the “Morning Joe” co-hosts condemned the self-professed Christian’s statements.

“That’s just a lie,” Scarborough said.

“You’re pathetic,” Brzezinski said, and called him out for “chortling” as he justified the harsh treatment of children.

Couldn't the States Child welfare enforcement agencies demand a review of the "Camps" and find ICE unfit for everything? :)

Joe and Mika have never apologized for giving Trumpski all that Free coverage before the election. I mean if he was such a "Good Friend" of the show, didn't they know he was a ASS HOLE, if not why not?:eek:
 
‘That’s just a lie’: Morning Joe and Mika shame Mike Pence for ignoring the Bible to help Trump ‘torture’ migrant children



Couldn't the States Child welfare enforcement agencies demand a review of the "Camps" and find ICE unfit for everything? :)

Joe and Mika have never apologized for giving Trumpski all that Free coverage before the election. I mean if he was such a "Good Friend" of the show, didn't they know he was a ASS HOLE, if not why not?:eek:
Joe and Mika have long maintained that Trump has changed in recent years.
 
Joe and Mika have long maintained that Trump has changed in recent years.

I mean, Trump has just gotten bolder in his malignancy I grant you but, he is still the same ass hole, Draft Dodging, bullshit artist he has always been.
Only the exploiters of his notoriety took his bullshit seriously. But now they are appalled. Bless their hearts!
 
Kushner: Israel-Palestine deal won't follow Arab Peace Initiative

In an interview with Al Jazeera, Jared Kushner says Bahrain meeting will be a success despite a Palestinian boycott.

White House senior adviser Jared Kushner said it will not be possible to solve the decades-long Israeli-Palestinian conflict with a deal "along the lines of the Arab Peace Initiative".

Kushner made the comments during an exclusive interview with Al Jazeera shortly before his departure for a Washington-sponsored "workshop" in Bahrain's capital, Manama, where officials and businesspeople from the United States, Israel, and several Arab states will discuss on Tuesday and Wednesday the economic part of the long-delayed US Middle East peace plan.

Jared Makes a Deal? On real estate? and economic interests, Who does he think he is, Siecks or the Frog?

This does not bode well. :rolleyes:
 
The architects behind the US plan for Middle East peace

Jared Kushner, David Friedman, Jason Greenblatt in charge of US-Middle East peace plan despite no political experience.

Dubbed "Peace to Prosperity" by the White House, the meeting largely revolves around the creation of a $50bn global investment fund, of which $28bn will be invested directly into the economies of the occupied West Bank and Gaza Strip in the form of business ventures.

According to the Washington Post, "Kushner and other US officials have linked peace and economic development to Arab recognition of Israel and acceptance of a version of the status quo on Palestinian 'autonomy' as opposed to 'sovereignty'."

Hardly promising.
 
Trump flips out and threatens ‘obliteration’ after Iran calls him retarded

President Donald Trump on Tuesday angrily hit back at Iran after the nation accused him of being “retarded.”

Writing on Twitter, the president accused Iran of making a “very ignorant and insulting statement” against him, which he said “only shows that they do not understand reality.”
Report Advertisement

The president then threatened the nation with “obliteration” if it didn’t wise up.

How about we make a deal with Iran, we will stifle our madmen, if they control theirs?
Sounds fair, right?
 
How about we make a deal with Iran, we will stifle our madmen, if they control theirs?
Sounds fair, right?

We should curb our mental retard Trump no matter what other countries do with theirs.
 
Donald Trump Is Out Of His F*cking Gourd Today

We know, the thing we said in our headline is a thing you can say every day, but it's really intense today, maybe because Donald Trump is now filled with fear of the inescapable reality that millions of Americans who have not read the Mueller Report are going to see Robert Mueller testify on live TV on July 17, and Donald Trump will be exposed. Maybe the Big Mac vending machine next to his golden toilet is on the fritz and he hasn't had gotten to eat a Big Mac on the poop chair since last night. Maybe he's just a weak and sad person, a collection of shithole cells God meant to throw in the garbage, but accidentally implanted in Mary Trump's turkey incubator. We imagine that'd lead to a pretty constant state of anxiety and ennui.

Must be Wednesday!:D
 
If It's What You Say, I Love Robert Mueller Testifying, Especially Later In The Summer!

FINALLY. Of course, we say "finally," because we haven't been behind the scenes in the House Judiciary and Intelligence committees to witness the negotiating and wrangling firsthand, so we don't know what it's taken to make this happen, but clear your calendars for July 17, because Bobby Mueller is goin' to Congress!

Committee chairs Adam Schiff and Jerry Nadler sent the letter late yesterday, accompanied by a subpoena, for Mueller to testify at 9 a.m. Eastern on July 17, which is a Wednesday, so you will presumably not be busy with brunch. The hearings for each committee will be back to back, after which members of Mueller's staff will meet with committee staff behind closed doors.

In summary and in conclusion, the war with Iran starts on July 17 at 9 AM Eastern.

Well there goes the summer!:eek:
 
Back
Top