Women who like to be taken forcefully

I always kind of had a thing for rough sex ever since I lost my virginity, and I discovered I like biting and nail scratching and being held down. I never really knew the extent until my current bf/Dom. My previous relationship was very vanilla, he believed in 100% all natural, if you wanted to add something extra to it then you obviously can't do it right and shouldn't be doing it, was his theory. So I thought well, this is what sex is like always having your mind wonder during sex to other things and not the deed at hand. And then I met my current bf, who very quickly found out that pulling my hair while kissing me is an instant turn on and began testing the waters to find out how far he could take things. And it lead me to discover the world of BDSM and all it has to offer. I am still learning, but as a very strong independent woman irl. I have always wanted to have man, just take full control in my sex life, and forcefully take my body sexually. To me its the most freeing feeling in the world, and my mind never wonders anymore. I find that by being forcedly taken I get completely lost in him. I still like a little vanilla sex every once in a while. Normally after a play session, when PYL and I are in bed falling asleep/or wake up in the middle of the night and decide we need each other right that moment, its a lot more slower and softer because I am so sensitive down there.
This is super hot and I can totally relate. There is just something more fulfilling about BDSM for be and being dominated. My orgasms are more powerful and satisfy. I fantasize all the time about being taken forcefully. :) Thank you for sharing! :) I love that there are so many things and people I can relate to on this site for my variety of interests.

I don't even know how I stumbled upon this thread. I guess I'm a little curious about BDSM but what you described in your OP is exactly what I like.

Is your wife a submissive naturally? If she isn't then she may not like sex in this way and only allow you to do it because she loves you x you need to discuss this with her x

I've been submissive sexually since my teens, when I first discovered masturbation and then sex. In the past 34 years since have experienced much more thanks to an experienced Dom first husband and a couple of Dom lovers and party experiences etc have experienced every type of forced sex and enjoyed in my own way but is not for everyone and maybe not for her if she is a normal loving wife x x x

I have always been a sub in bed. I LOVE really rough, forceful sex. It is such a huge turn on when a guy just grabs me tears off my clothes and fucks me. Too many guys are way too timid or afraid i'll break because i'm a girl, i can definitely take it rough and it's the only way i want it. :heart:

I love it rough and hard, but like the poster above, think men are gentle with me because I'm so small and guess I seem fragile? What I really want them to do is push me up against the wall, lift me up by my throat, and fuck me really hard.

Fantasizing about not only being taken forcibly by a man, but also by a man and woman. Are there any women that fantasize about a woman taking then? Forcing them to cum? Force in other ways?

i have had that fantasy for quite a while now. I love it when my hubby dominates me but we have always wanted a girl to join us and both of them force me me and dominate me.

I love it rough and hard, but like the poster above, think men are gentle with me because I'm so small and guess I seem fragile? What I really want them to do is push me up against the wall, lift me up by my throat, and fuck me really hard.

This post deserves a bump...as does this entire thread! :devil:

I love letting my slutty submissive side go. Doing as I'm told and refusing then getting a spanked ass. Being taken rough and him pushing hard and deep inside. Flipping me into all positions. Scratching. Biting. Sucking. Pulling my hair. Forcing his cock inside all my holes.

Yes please.

How about a male perspective on here?
I'm nowhere near a representation of the general population of males so I can't tell you how prevelant my mindset is but here's how my brain works with this:
Although I love grand strategy games I don't like commanding people and the thought of forcing on somebody, even if I'm fully aware they like it, feels so alien and is a big turn-off.
Although it could be to do with me being a pure sub who would love to be practically attacked and forced on. As the person above said, the thought makes me all tingly. :rose:

I love letting my slutty submissive side go. Doing as I'm told and refusing then getting a spanked ass. Being taken rough and him pushing hard and deep inside. Flipping me into all positions. Scratching. Biting. Sucking. Pulling my hair. Forcing his cock inside all my holes.

Yes please.

Very hot, Bella. I think you should post these thoughts much more often.:devil:

I could be wrong, but I feel like we all want to be desired physically. The "out of control" or "I can't keep my hands off you" type of desire is a bit extreme but for many very flattering to be lusted after in such a way. Sure it is just physical, I know there are many other aspects of attraction in a relationship. But even as a guy, I completely understand why a woman would want to be taken forcefully without her consent. It is about out of control desire. I think we all want it to a certain degree.

I would love to have a woman beg me for sex because she was so turned on by my body. Or a woman attack me, tie me up, and have her way with me sexually for several hours.

ES

I've always been attracted to strong men with the desire they would engage in these sorts of behaviors with me, but none have. My husband has the protective instinct to match his alpha-male stance, particularly towards me. It's all I can do to get him to pull my hair a little.

Maybe it's a case of wanting what you know you can't have, but the desire for aggressive sex, coarse verbal exchanges, and domination has only grown for me over time.

Thank goodness (I suppose that's oxymoronic) for Lit and the avenue it provides to explore and RP these fantasies.

Nice thread! I frequently masturbate while imagining I am in a "forced sex" scenario. I am not talking just about rough sex although that is always part of the fantasy. I am talking about scenarios that involve being dragged into a van with a group of strange men and violated in every way possible or being "raped" in front of my husband by one or more men that break into the house. Of course I would never want any of these things to ever happen to me, but for some reason the fantasy is highly stimulating.

Nice thread! I frequently masturbate while imagining I am in a "forced sex" scenario. I am not talking just about rough sex although that is always part of the fantasy. I am talking about scenarios that involve being dragged into a van with a group of strange men and violated in every way possible or being "raped" in front of my husband by one or more men that break into the house. Of course I would never want any of these things to ever happen to me, but for some reason the fantasy is highly stimulating.

Hell, if you need any volunteers.... Lol

This post is likewise "highly stimulating", and the hot GIF only adds to the fantasy!

Fantasy and real life are very different! I doubt that actually someone out there would love to be taken forcefully

Fantasy and real life are very different! I doubt that actually someone out there would love to be taken forcefully

There is a huge difference between being raped for real and being taken forcefully with consent. Been on on both sides of that. Believe me, the gulf is so wide that even rape fantasies and roleplay don't bother me because it's so different from the real thing.

I love to be taken by force (when in a trusting and solid relationship). There is nothing more intoxicating than to feel that urgent need that my partner has for me. That he needs to take me, use me. It is so hot to know that he needs to take me as much as I need to be taken. Power play is a must for me. Not 100% of the time, but often. It reminds us both of who I belong to.

I love to be taken by force (when in a trusting and solid relationship). There is nothing more intoxicating than to feel that urgent need that my partner has for me. That he needs to take me, use me. It is so hot to know that he needs to take me as much as I need to be taken. Power play is a must for me. Not 100% of the time, but often. It reminds us both of who I belong to.

I agree with you! :)

I love the look on her face as I lose control and tear, not literally, her clothes off. Push her back on the bed. Total lust!

I think this is a better description than mine above.

Here are a few more thoughts from a male perspective on this. There is something about that "need" (when in a trusting and solid relationship as mentioned above) for sex with my partner. When I am alone I can easily masturbate to orgasm to quench my own lust. But it is not the same as when I am with my partner. It is a need to be inside her, to thrust and thrust and thrust until I explode. I want to do it over and over again and sometimes it is something she says or wears that triggers that need in me. Or it may be nothing she says, it could be just her bending over to pick something up.

However, once that is triggered in me it becomes urgent. Like most men, I wait until my partner has showered, the candles are lit, we have eaten dinner, the music is on, she is in a good mood, etc, etc. But there are times when I feel consumed by it. I just want to fuck her right then and there, no matter what time of the day or her level of dress. I just tell her to take her clothes off or rip them off myself. I enter with little regard for her pleasure just my own release. In that moment of the loss of self control I find myself angry at my partner. I want to call her "Bitch" or other dirty names and spank her for doing this to me. It is her fault for being so sexy, such a wonderful pussy, I am mad with pleasure and then I orgasm. That is when I kind of "wake up" wondering what just happened my woman holding me tight as my breathing returns to normal. To me, this is the emotional part. But most of us, get up and push away our partners wanting to forget what just happened and express our deep need for our partner.

ES

I love to be taken by force especially by young men. It turns me on so much to be dominated and I have always loved being roughly fucked. I've never been one for gentle kisses and missionary Monday's😴 give me hair pulling, ass spanking, fucked by strangers facial Friday's please😘

I think this is a better description than mine above.

Here are a few more thoughts from a male perspective on this. There is something about that "need" (when in a trusting and solid relationship as mentioned above) for sex with my partner. When I am alone I can easily masturbate to orgasm to quench my own lust. But it is not the same as when I am with my partner. It is a need to be inside her, to thrust and thrust and thrust until I explode. I want to do it over and over again and sometimes it is something she says or wears that triggers that need in me. Or it may be nothing she says, it could be just her bending over to pick something up.

However, once that is triggered in me it becomes urgent. Like most men, I wait until my partner has showered, the candles are lit, we have eaten dinner, the music is on, she is in a good mood, etc, etc. But there are times when I feel consumed by it. I just want to fuck her right then and there, no matter what time of the day or her level of dress. I just tell her to take her clothes off or rip them off myself. I enter with little regard for her pleasure just my own release. In that moment of the loss of self control I find myself angry at my partner. I want to call her "Bitch" or other dirty names and spank her for doing this to me. It is her fault for being so sexy, such a wonderful pussy, I am mad with pleasure and then I orgasm. That is when I kind of "wake up" wondering what just happened my woman holding me tight as my breathing returns to normal. To me, this is the emotional part. But most of us, get up and push away our partners wanting to forget what just happened and express our deep need for our partner.

ES

That is very well said.

Back