Women who like to be taken forcefully

I can't say that submissiveness is even close to lazy in anyway at all

It's entirely possible to pin her to the bed face down, arms trapped at her sides and pummel her then another time be at her mercy and totally giving in to her will (which will involve a good bit of work!)

well I like to be taken forcefully only because it feels good to give up
control,and because of the work I do I am normally in control and it gets tiring for me.

I know exactly what you mean, in the office I was in charge, with staff under me, who I directed, to make sure there work was up to standard. I was in control, but at home I did as I was told, so I didnt have to think about anything, she told me what she wanted., I suppose you could say I was submissive. Would you care to discuss the subject?

It's not uncommon for those of us in "authority" or leaderships roles to enjoy submissive activities from time to time...I think it's part of balancing ourselves sometimes?

It's not uncommon for those of us in "authority" or leaderships roles to enjoy submissive activities from time to time...I think it's part of balancing ourselves sometimes?

My other half gets that. In every day life he leads, he makes decisions, he takes charge. I think he enjoys being subject to my whim for a change every so often. But of course this thread is about women who like to be taken forcefully, and that he'll do to me just as happily. :)

My other half gets that. In every day life he leads, he makes decisions, he takes charge. I think he enjoys being subject to my whim for a change every so often. But of course this thread is about women who like to be taken forcefully, and that he'll do to me just as happily. :)

Very true! I've seen on certain days after she been running ragged and leading large projects, she leans more to surrendering to me and enjoys me ravishing her even more than usual

Taken forcefully? Yes please!! ;)

With the long day I've had, even with being in charge of several project meetings, this is exactly what I need right now-to find someone who wants be taken...

hi

With the long day I've had, even with being in charge of several project meetings, this is exactly what I need right now-to find someone who wants be taken...

I like that.i have submitted to caning by my ex bf as part of rough stuff,we both like. he wanted me to resist and force it.

I like that.i have submitted to caning by my ex bf as part of rough stuff,we both like. he wanted me to resist and force it.

Yes its so erotic to force her so that she fights, than in the end submits because its what she wants ;)

For myself, I think I am in such control in my world outside of the bedroom that it is a complete turn on for me to have no control inside the bedroom. This does not mean I don't iniitiate sex but nothing gets me going more than a man being a "real" man.

Angel, we have been teaching our sons to be good to women and now you get pissy cause they don't KNOW you want to be just taken? Have you been a 'real woman' and talked to your partner about your desires?

Love when a man takes me forcefully! It is soo hott and such a turn on. I'd be so happy if I could have sex like that all the time! I hate the men that are like "can I kiss you here, can I do this or that?" Soo annyoning! Just man up and take me!

Have you ever communicated this desire? If you don't communicate this need and he just takes you, he could be taking a woman that cries rape afterwards...who really didn't want it. COMMUNICATION IS REQUIRED...you can expect them to read minds!

Just my 2 cents.

I love to be taken forcefully by my husband. He's in control everyday at work to the extreme level and I pretty much run the house and kids. Generally speaking, I run things in the home with bills and so forth; HOWEVER, in the bedroom, I am a total sub and LOVE to be taken forcefully. It doesn't happen nearly as much as I like. SADLY.

Angel, we have been teaching our sons to be good to women and now you get pissy cause they don't KNOW you want to be just taken? Have you been a 'real woman' and talked to your partner about your desires?

Have you ever communicated this desire? If you don't communicate this need and he just takes you, he could be taking a woman that cries rape afterwards...who really didn't want it. COMMUNICATION IS REQUIRED...you can expect them to read minds!

Just my 2 cents.

I go with this. The unfortunate problem with this fantasy is that he does need to be told. Otherwise it could kind of end up being, like, actual rape. My guy always asked if things were ok when we got started, and still does on occasion now. But he'll take me too. I think to have both seems most sensible.

My suggestion is that if you still want it to feel like it is his decision (rather than you asking him for it) then tell him what you're after when you're both feeling fairly non-sexual. That way, you know whenever it takes his fancy he may well turn up and have you! As opposed to you asking him in the moment and him complying because you asked him there and then, which for me loses some of the feeling of it being because he wants to.

Does that kind of make sense? I enjoy that he knows and the trap could spring at any time.

Communication

Just my 2 cents.

This is just one quote that mentions communication. There are several others and I completely agree that is very important.

I know to some people when you tell someone you want a surprise and what the surprise is that it can't be a surprise. So if you tell your husband you want to be taken forcefully you feel like you ruined the surprise. But I believe it does not and helps you get to know each other better.

I feel many couples need to talk about sex way before they ever enjoy themselves in the bedroom. This includes fears, fetishes, turn ons, kinks, and anything that may effect bedroom play. If you don't talk about BDSM or some kind of bedroom play before hand you are just assuming what your partner likes. In some cases you guess correct, in others you do not.

IF I would have known that my ex-wife felt demeaned and less of a woman when giving oral sex to me on her knees, I would have built her up more, perhaps done that less, or told her how much that act meant to me when she did it.

ES

Always better when its rough ;P

I actually like it a bit rough, but when a man takes control forcefully, it really gets me going, never anything extreme, but i love it rough ;)

I enjoy when my lover takes all control away from me and has rough sex with me. It's usually over very quick but I know how much I turned him on because he wanted me so bad. I enjoy it all the time as long as it's contrasted with slow loving sex. Without the two different kinds of sex, it all feels the same and it looses all the excitement of the act

I like both rough and gentle sex mixed together. Like someone said, if it's all one way all the time, it would lose some of its appeal.

Grab my hair, shove me into the wall, kick my leg out from under me, and once I'm on the ground, get on top of me and hold my hands above my head, so I'm powerless. Shove my legs apart, and before you enter me... kiss my neck softly, gently... just for a moment. It's like ice on overheated skin - it's the contrast that makes each sensation feel so intense... and not knowing which one will come next is nice, too :)

hi

Grab my hair, shove me into the wall, kick my leg out from under me, and once I'm on the ground, get on top of me and hold my hands above my head, so I'm powerless. Shove my legs apart, and before you enter me... kiss my neck softly, gently... just for a moment. It's like ice on overheated skin - it's the contrast that makes each sensation feel so intense... and not knowing which one will come next is nice, too..........
Exactly what i like and what my ex bf did always to fly me high in excitation. it invariably ended up in anal mostly.

forced? or roleplaying

I like to role play with my husband alot. I like it when it's forced sex or rough . Im into bondage and stuff so its always exciting

Grab my hair, shove me into the wall, kick my leg out from under me, and once I'm on the ground, get on top of me and hold my hands above my head, so I'm powerless. Shove my legs apart, and before you enter me... kiss my neck softly, gently... just for a moment. It's like ice on overheated skin - it's the contrast that makes each sensation feel so intense... and not knowing which one will come next is nice, too..........
Exactly what i like and what my ex bf did always to fly me high in excitation. it invariably ended up in anal mostly.

Hmm, that's really kinky. Just the way I would like it too :)

Back