Go Back   Literotica Discussion Board > Main Literotica Forums > GLBT Chatter

Old Today, 06:49 AM   #4101
interwebs
Really Experienced

i know this is probally the wrong place becasues this is literatly about sucking cock but i prefer a nice hard cock in my ass

Old Today, 06:56 AM   #4102
Dreamer110
Literotica Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by interwebs View Post
i know this is probally the wrong place becasues this is literatly about sucking cock but i prefer a nice hard cock in my ass
I'm sure no one will complain.

Old Today, 07:05 AM   #4103
interwebs
Really Experienced

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dreamer110 View Post
I'm sure no one will complain.
a lot of men i talk too on this website seem to like oral over anal i do not know why

Old Today, 07:08 AM   #4104
Dreamer110
Literotica Guru

Quote:
a lot of men i talk too on this website seem to like oral over anal i do not know why
Me neither. Course it's hard to resist a hot ass.

Old Today, 07:12 AM   #4105
interwebs
Really Experienced

Quote:
Me neither. Course it's hard to resist a hot ass.
lucky for me the guys that i have been with like anal more the oral so they were always deep inside me

Old Today, 07:15 AM   #4106
Dreamer110
Literotica Guru

Quote:
lucky for me the guys that i have been with like anal more the oral so they were always deep inside me
Lucky them and you! Do you start with oral?

Old Today, 07:20 AM   #4107
interwebs
Really Experienced

Quote:
yeah i feel like its good for getting both of us horny and ready for more sex and sucking a nice hard cock is still good

Old Today, 07:22 AM   #4108
tristantrotsky
Literotica Guru

Natural Lubrication

Quote:
My friend has this new thing about 'natural lubrication'. Maybe he read it somewhere or saw it on a website, I don't know. But when he fucks my tight little bum-hole he insists I give him a messy slobbery suck first, and use only my saliva as lube. That's what he wants, that's what we do. I can refuse him nothing, although it leaves a slight pulsing dull ache up my rectum afterwards - far from unpleasant, which I can still feel.

Old Today, 07:23 AM   #4109
Dreamer110
Literotica Guru

Quote:
yeah i feel like its good for getting both of us horny and ready for more sex and sucking a nice hard cock is still good
The best of both worlds! Then you get a steel hard cock up your ass. See, that works.

Old Today, 07:23 AM   #4110
interwebs
Really Experienced

Quote:
Originally Posted by tristantrotsky View Post
My friend has this new thing about 'natural lubrication'. Maybe he read it somewhere or saw it on a website, I don't know. But when he fucks my tight little bum-hole he insists I give him a messy slobbery suck first, and use only my saliva as lube. That's what he wants, that's what we do. I can refuse him nothing, although it leaves a slight pulsing dull ache up my rectum afterwards - far from unpleasant, which I can still feel.
i have done that as well but we used lube as well just to help as he could penertrate me a lost more and a lot faster

Old Today, 07:29 AM   #4111
tristantrotsky
Literotica Guru

Getting What I Deserve

Quote:
i have done that as well but we used lube as well just to help as he could penertrate me a lost more and a lot faster
I'm a natural-born cock-sucker, that's what I prefer to do. But if the guy I happen to be with wants anal, that's fine, I can get off on that too, just so long as once he's done I get the jollies I deserve by going down on him and sucking his cock for a long self-indulgent session. I like it best when he doesn't cum up my tight little bum - there are no tastebuds up there! but pulls out before he does, so I get to savor all that spunk in my mouth. So ass-to-mouth..? yes, but strictly because that way I get my opportunity too...

Old Today, 07:38 AM   #4112
Locknuts
Really Really Experienced

I just want to suck my first cock. Anyone interested?

Old Today, 07:42 AM   #4113
Dreamer110
Literotica Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Locknuts View Post
To far away.....

Old Today, 08:10 AM   #4114
tristantrotsky
Literotica Guru

First Time...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Locknuts View Post
In some ways I envy you, Locknuts, on the brink of this great venture. Yes, it is scary sucking cock for the first time, it should always be a little bit that way. There are a lot of freaks and weirdos out there who take advantage, so it's important to be careful. But giving over total control of your body to another guy is liberating and empowering too, opens up your own capacity for personal fulfillment, and the orgasms are amazing, believe me…! In some ways, although I'm just twenty-seven, I feel that my holes have been well-used. Although I've had just three what I call regular long-term married Boyfriends, there have been other dalliances too… I'm a submissive cock-sucker. I enjoy sucking cock, and doing whatever else my partner has in mind. If you find and trust your guy, and you want to do this, then go ahead. If you don't you're gonna spend the rest of your life regretting the lost opportunity. There are a lot of sad and sexually-frustrated people out there, just read between the lines of many 'Forum' posts. You get your chance, you've got to take it...

Old Today, 08:34 AM   #4115
interwebs
Really Experienced

a friend just message me saying he wants to experiment i might be getting used tonight

Old Today, 08:37 AM   #4116
Dreamer110
Literotica Guru

Quote:
a friend just message me saying he wants to experiment i might be getting used tonight
Making me jealous. Lol.

Old Today, 08:38 AM   #4117
tristantrotsky
Literotica Guru

Quote:
Lucky boy…!

Old Today, 08:47 AM   #4118
interwebs
Really Experienced

Quote:
Lucky boy…!
it is werid he was really curios to try man on man sex a while but he got scared if people found but i guess he wants to do it now that he knows i tried it liked it and he now can get me to suck him and he can fuck me so i guess that is why but i might try to get him to at least try and suck me off

Old Today, 02:23 PM   #4119
bluesky496
Literotica Guru

Quote:
In some ways I envy you, Locknuts, on the brink of this great venture. Yes, it is scary sucking cock for the first time, it should always be a little bit that way. There are a lot of freaks and weirdos out there who take advantage, so it's important to be careful. But giving over total control of your body to another guy is liberating and empowering too, opens up your own capacity for personal fulfillment, and the orgasms are amazing, believe me…! In some ways, although I'm just twenty-seven, I feel that my holes have been well-used. Although I've had just three what I call regular long-term married Boyfriends, there have been other dalliances too… I'm a submissive cock-sucker. I enjoy sucking cock, and doing whatever else my partner has in mind. If you find and trust your guy, and you want to do this, then go ahead. If you don't you're gonna spend the rest of your life regretting the lost opportunity. There are a lot of sad and sexually-frustrated people out there, just read between the lines of many 'Forum' posts. You get your chance, you've got to take it...
what a very wise and profound statement and i share your views .x

Old Today, 02:25 PM   #4120
bluesky496
Literotica Guru

i hope i will be later ,my old gentleman said he may pop round and i hope he does , he understands my need to be dominated and humiliated and he is getting very good at giving me what i need while i give him what he wants .

Old Today, 02:47 PM   #4121
under2008
Virgin

I've not sucked a cock since i was about 13, 15 years ago now. Haven't had a guy suck me since the same time either