The Isolated Blurt BDSM Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just walked down to the local town hall to vote in today's Federal election.

And now I have coffee, have had some fresh air and a little bit of sunshine and had my say.

It's going to be too close to call though. There's every chance we won't know for a day or two who has actually won. I just find it a shame that it's mostly about 'choosing the better of a bad lot.'

I think, probably, the next few years will be telling. We'll either go to the shit, or we'll pick up out of this period of blahness.

We'll see.

Is it just me, or did the threads that 17 year old posted in just disappear?

:confused:

The threads themselves, or just her posts? I edited her posts and alerted Laurel, but I'm in bed and on my phone so I can't see if whole threads are missing. Well, not easily. Typing is hard enough on this thing!

The threads themselves, or just her posts? I edited her posts and alerted Laurel, but I'm in bed and on my phone so I can't see if whole threads are missing. Well, not easily. Typing is hard enough on this thing!

Yeah, I saw your edits, and then she made an apology thread which disappeared, as did the others, from what I can see.

Specifically, 'Daddy Doms and the girls who love them' and 'Daddy's home' but there were a couple of others, I just can't remember them now.

Yeah, I saw your edits, and then she made an apology thread which disappeared, as did the others, from what I can see.

Specifically, 'Daddy Doms and the girls who love them' and 'Daddy's home' but there were a couple of others, I just can't remember them now.

I know Laurel is tidying up after her, so I assume they disappeared that way. Drop her a PM, she might be able to being them back.

An apology thread. Brilliant. How about just not logging in anymore? No, we have to make MORE threads, because being told the first time that you can't come here didn't sink in. What did it say, do you remember?

I know Laurel is tidying up after her, so I assume they disappeared that way. Drop her a PM, she might be able to being them back.

An apology thread. Brilliant. How about just not logging in anymore? No, we have to make MORE threads, because being told the first time that you can't come here didn't sink in. What did it say, do you remember?
It said; "I'm seventeen and I'll come back when I have my birthday. Sorry, I didn't think "over eighteen" meant ME."

Ugh, I can't believe I missed the juicy drama. :D

It said; "I'm seventeen and I'll come back when I have my birthday. Sorry, I didn't think "over eighteen" meant ME."

*snoooooooort!* XD;

Daddy Doms and the girls who love them

I saw it at the top of page two. The other one was near the bottom on page one. It took me a little bit to find them. I'm not quite awake yet.

My blurt:
I've got to get this one thing together without losing momentum on anything else. This one thing is certainly kicking my butt.

I saw a kid (now a man) from my old school today. I walked by a crossing and caught his eye, and he called out at me over two lanes of traffic a couple seconds later.

That dude always used to fuck with me when I was a kid. Part of the reason I now spend 2 hours a week on the mats.

I walked away. Feels average.

Last edited:
Somehow, I've become a lurker again.
Lurk away. You're not required to post x number of posts per day, or do anything else.

It often happens that folks just don't feel like chiming in all the time. Doesn't make them any less valuable to us. We know you're there [/sinister tone of narration and dark background music]. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back