The Naked Party Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am not getting any nakeder than I already am. The guys know how bad it itches if you don't keep shaving once you've started. Now imagine that all over!

*Nuzzles into bear fur affectionately*

I like you just how you are! :kiss:

Manny honey? Got another drink. I'm on a roll!

Not yet.
four out of five of us have now had doctor's trips and are on a variety of antibiotics/penicillin.
One son has croup as well as flu, so he has antibiotics AND steroids.

My sister-in-law and her 10-month old baby have it as well - it turned into pneumonia on her and they're watching the little bloke like a hawk.

This thing is evil.

Ugh. Sounds like a horrible ordeal. I hope everyone pulls through ok.

Not yet.
four out of five of us have now had doctor's trips and are on a variety of antibiotics/penicillin.
One son has croup as well as flu, so he has antibiotics AND steroids.

My sister-in-law and her 10-month old baby have it as well - it turned into pneumonia on her and they're watching the little bloke like a hawk.

This thing is evil.

Sheesh Starr. That's awful. Lots of chicken soup and sleep for you guys. :heart:

Sheesh Starr. That's awful. Lots of chicken soup and sleep for you guys. :heart:
We're slowly coming good. The teen queen almost went to school today - she needed to go to sort out her subject choices for senior school starting next year. She was all dressed, and then caved in again. But dad took her in to the school to get the info and the careers advisor rang her about half an hour ago and they went through it all together. So that's sorted (phew)
The littlest boy will be back at school tomorrow. He's well enough to be annoying again ;)

If you're lucky. I had a helluva day.

DAMN honey! That's a new one! Did I mention how... um... yeah. Speechless.

Slurp. That's 2 shots. You keeping up?

sorry fell behind.. was keepin up with my high school friends on facebook...

yep i'm "up" and keeping it...

*laugh*

We're slowly coming good. The teen queen almost went to school today - she needed to go to sort out her subject choices for senior school starting next year. She was all dressed, and then caved in again. But dad took her in to the school to get the info and the careers advisor rang her about half an hour ago and they went through it all together. So that's sorted (phew)
The littlest boy will be back at school tomorrow. He's well enough to be annoying again ;)

Well, of course. He's a boy. It's his job.

sorry fell behind.. was keepin up with my high school friends on facebook...

yep i'm "up" and keeping it...

*laugh*

Yes, you are
horny-1.gif

Sorry VM. I know. I'm a hot little winged thief... but ya know ya love me! :kiss:

Well, of course. He's a boy. It's his job.

And very good at it he is too. Even when sick.
He was the one that caused the super late night a few ago, when his parents' bedding had to be washed and dried ;)
I'm also hoping I can get blood out of a quilt courtesy of him - he's had umpteen nosebleeds with this bug.

And of course, he has to make up for lost annoy time while really crook, and he can't bug his brother much (who is still crook).

Yes, you are
horny-1.gif

Sorry VM. I know. I'm a hot little winged thief... but ya know ya love me! :kiss:

You want the rest of the smilies I took off Molly's photobucket? And the one's I got from Starr? I think I even have one from Rob or Tom or somebody. Those emoticons are a blast. Love ya? Moi?
thLoveEyes.gif

I'm veggin' on the couch debating whether I have enough energy to take my high heels back to my room and put them away in the closet. Nah. Not yet.

If you're like me, you just leave all your clothes in a pile on the living room floor.

you mean you actually own clothes?

Most of our laundry consists of towels, but yeah. I could always contract from home, but DW has a career that involves working with potentially dangerous things that you don't want to be nekked around.

Though I suppose she could just wear a lab coat with nothing on underneath...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back