OOC for; "City of Secrets"

Mighty_Quill

Virgin
An area to post ideas and comment pertaining directly to the main thread, for the writers to place your character bios, and plot ideas to be worked on

Please keep the random chatter to a minimum, so we don't see the OOC taken over by it and lose focus on the fun in the main thread

I'd like to create a small thread (4 writers max) of a current day setting, but alternate universe setting, lets say Sin City crossed with Gotham City?

" An evil lurks within the depths of the ancient city, a darkness so old it has been all but forgotten, but still within each of the residents it is present, and ever taunting, teasing, always ready to consume the light and turn the soul dark "

I am hoping for 2 male writers (one of which is myself) and 2 female writers, npc's can and will be used to support the plot, and I'm hoping for a well fleshed out (developed) thread before all the naughty fun begins

My character is "The Director" his role is to be the first to "succumb" to the evil, and also to recruit others into joining him using what ever means are necessary

Last edited:
Present. You might wanna put the premise in your original post so people know what's going on.

And for anyone who is interested, this is still an open thread. We've only got two writers.

Jack Ryder

Age 32

Physical appearance:

5 foot 11

195 pounds

Body muscled, toned, not bulky but lithe, sleek

Black hair usually pulled into a pony, brown eyes, skin dark from Italian heritage, made darker by his enjoyment of the outdoors (see attachment)

Background: Ex police force detective, college graduate with a doctorate in science and a major in Business, he has a twin sister who he adores, but orphaned at birth, he relies on his own skills and hard earned assets. Current day director and producer of grade B movies, he makes a good living, but is bored of the same old "in and out" routine

He's been exploring the "seedier" side of the City, tracking down rumors of ancient cults and civilization's that once existed but had mysteriously disappeared with the arrival of the "white man"

Attachments

• Jack Ryder.jpg
    Jack Ryder.jpg
    3.6 KB · Views: 5
Back