todays lil panty:kiss::kiss::devil:

Attachments

• IMG_4593[1].JPG
    IMG_4593[1].JPG
    61.1 KB · Views: 90
  • IMG_4599[1].JPG
    IMG_4599[1].JPG
    76.9 KB · Views: 75
I am the extremely proud girlfriend of a sometimes CD. I LOVE when Laney "comes to visit." I think my man is incredibly sexy in panties, skirts and dress, nighties, etc. It is a tremendous turn-on for me. I love that the temperatures are now cold enough that he can shave his legs without fear, and I love how demure and bashful he becomes in full Laney mode. I am also incredibly honored that I am the first woman he has shared his lifestyle with. I feel so close to him, so bonded to him. I say embrace who you are. It has certainly improved our already stellar relationship and sex life.

I am the extremely proud girlfriend of a sometimes CD. I LOVE when Laney "comes to visit." I think my man is incredibly sexy in panties, skirts and dress, nighties, etc. It is a tremendous turn-on for me. I love that the temperatures are now cold enough that he can shave his legs without fear, and I love how demure and bashful he becomes in full Laney mode. I am also incredibly honored that I am the first woman he has shared his lifestyle with. I feel so close to him, so bonded to him. I say embrace who you are. It has certainly improved our already stellar relationship and sex life.

*Bravo!!!*

FWIW, I don't let the season dictate when I shave. I live in Florida; it's shorts weather most of the year. I work for the public; in and out of people's homes....my legs get noticed on occasion; seldom is there a word spoken of it. When it has come up, it's been (mostly) by women; they generally ask if I'm a bodybuilder or other athlete. ( the legs are extremely muscular; it's a valid assumption) I explain that I'm a ( somewhat) triathlete...and *all* the cool kids do it, which is true. Invariably, I get complimented on how good they look...and that's that. Do they susperct anything more? Probably...when combined with my long ponytail. I just don't really care what they think!:cattail:

*Bravo!!!*

FWIW, I don't let the season dictate when I shave. I live in Florida; it's shorts weather most of the year. I work for the public; in and out of people's homes....my legs get noticed on occasion; seldom is there a word spoken of it. When it has come up, it's been (mostly) by women; they generally ask if I'm a bodybuilder or other athlete. ( the legs are extremely muscular; it's a valid assumption) I explain that I'm a ( somewhat) triathlete...and *all* the cool kids do it, which is true. Invariably, I get complimented on how good they look...and that's that. Do they susperct anything more? Probably...when combined with my long ponytail. I just don't really care what they think!:cattail:

Backatcha with the "bravo!" We unfortunately live in a very small town where tongues are sure to wag (and not in a good way, HA). Ideally, my guy could be who he is 24/7/365 and not just in the safety of our own home. Right now it's just not a reality. Thank you for the advice, though. And congrats on those triathlete-worthy legs!

Bravo.......good for you two........

Backatcha with the "bravo!" We unfortunately live in a very small town where tongues are sure to wag (and not in a good way, HA). Ideally, my guy could be who he is 24/7/365 and not just in the safety of our own home. Right now it's just not a reality. Thank you for the advice, though. And congrats on those triathlete-worthy legs!

I feel ya on the small town thing.....I've never been out dressed before; except this Halloween.....and I intentionally didn't wear heels or do nice makeup. Wouldn't want my friends figuring out I had practice!

:eek:

I think this would be the right place to say this...I've only been on Literotica for 24 hours, and I have already found a depth of understanding and support I could never have imagined. What an awesome community!

I feel ya on the small town thing.....I've never been out dressed before; except this Halloween.....and I intentionally didn't wear heels or do nice makeup. Wouldn't want my friends figuring out I had practice!

:eek:

They have nudists colonies. I think we should found a CD commune!

Also, I love Hank III, and Westboro Baptist makes me want to puke.

Blade ,

You just didn't want your friends hitting on you as great as you look !!
T

Ha! I wore running shoes with a micro mini dress & red fishnets....and got my ass slapped the whole time! :D

It was my wife's costume from the previous night's party.....we switched. Fun was had! I'm hoping I get requests from some of our peeps to wear that at the next party we have! ( that would give me an "excuse" to get shoes for it!)

:devil:

There were some *very* surprised faces that evening.......:D

Ha! I wore running shoes with a micro mini dress & red fishnets....and got my ass slapped the whole time! :D

It was my wife's costume from the previous night's party.....we switched. Fun was had! I'm hoping I get requests from some of our peeps to wear that at the next party we have! ( that would give me an "excuse" to get shoes for it!)

:devil:

There were some *very* surprised faces that evening.......:D

Very fun, & i would have slapped you tight Ass too.
What panties did you wear?

todays panty:kiss::devil:

Attachments

• IMG_4606[1].JPG
    IMG_4606[1].JPG
    68.2 KB · Views: 59
  • IMG_4605[1].JPG
    IMG_4605[1].JPG
    68 KB · Views: 46
second picture

Side view ...

Attachments