What's your mood today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
vella_ms said:
wtg, woman!
im still wondering just what im going to do today and the day is half over.
im NOT cooking dinner.
have done laundry...did a dmv run..*ugh*...went to lunch with my MIL. ran to the dollar general and spent $7 because...i wanted to. im not working for my cousin today. i needed a small break but i just cant get my act together and im hating it.
*sigh*
:rose: :heart: :rose:

impressive said:
Yay! I love team work!

Ok I guess I can mention it here.....

The past two days I have had a great time wearing somethign new. Genital jewelry.

Hematite rings that slip on teh shaft or behind the balls. Not to prevent orgasm or such like a proper cock ring but just some ornamentation for my naughty bits.

They feel incredible. The smooth beads rolling over as I walk, the just enough pressure to be there and not enough to over stimulate. I can not recommend this highly enough.

Genital jewelry, the new wave of sexy fashion :D

impressive said:
I believe I'll let the nice gentleman know that we can handle a new toy more often than monthly. :cool:

Salvor -- PICTURES!

Sent via pm. I'm sure this is not for everyone's taste. But if anyone is interested yeah I can pm.

Salvor-Hardon said:
Sent via pm. I'm sure this is not for everyone's taste. But if anyone is interested yeah I can pm.

ahem.

and with that, I'm off to contemplate my existence. (see what watching those shows does to me?)

Leave you with this profound quote from Wahunsenacawh, Pocahontas' father:

"Why take by force that which you can have by love?"

(spoken to the English at Jamestown. They didn't listen)

cloudy said:
ahem.

and with that, I'm off to contemplate my existence. (see what watching those shows does to me?)

I like the quote. :heart:

cloudy said:
ahem.

Sigh........ Why didn;t they listen?

Bastards.

cloudy said:
ahem.

Good idea. thanks cloudy :rose: :rose:

Salvor-Hardon said:
Ok I guess I can mention it here.....

The past two days I have had a great time wearing somethign new. Genital jewelry.

Hematite rings that slip on teh shaft or behind the balls. Not to prevent orgasm or such like a proper cock ring but just some ornamentation for my naughty bits.

They feel incredible. The smooth beads rolling over as I walk, the just enough pressure to be there and not enough to over stimulate. I can not recommend this highly enough.

Genital jewelry, the new wave of sexy fashion :D
How cool. I make regular hematite jewelry and wear it to help with various aches and pains. I just wonder how it feels on the genital region. Do ya get a little tingle? ;)

impressive said:
I'll share. Who wants to be on the review team?
me.
honest to god...we had a bad incident with a 'toy' and it needs replaced. i'll review for its replacement!

vella_ms said:
me.
honest to god...we had a bad incident with a 'toy' and it needs replaced. i'll review for its replacement!

So noted.

I don't know if I'm allow to request specific toys or not. Let's see what he sends me. I doubt it'd be worth his while to have a cheapy toy reviewed. I would think he'd want the higher end *snicker* items promoted.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back