What is crossing your mind right now?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sending prayers to all those people in Oklahoma, my heart goes out to everyone of them

mmm love angel food cake have never had it with pineapple but will give it a try, thanks

It's a recipe PL1 gave me and it's easy as waking up! 1 box of Angel Food cake mix, 1 can of crushed pineapple in it's own juice. Spray 9x13 pan with cooking spray, heat the oven to 350 degrees, mix both ingredients in a large bowl using a spoon, pour into pan and bake in the oven for 25 minutes or until golden brown on top.

I checked with a toothpick after 20 minutes.

The recipe also said to serve with whipped cream. I mashed up a banana and mixed that with whipped cream. It's really good on top!

It's a recipe PL1 gave me and it's easy as waking up! 1 box of Angel Food cake mix, 1 can of crushed pineapple in it's own juice. Spray 9x13 pan with cooking spray, heat the oven to 350 degrees, mix both ingredients in a large bowl using a spoon, pour into pan and bake in the oven for 25 minutes or until golden brown on top.

I checked with a toothpick after 20 minutes.

The recipe also said to serve with whipped cream. I mashed up a banana and mixed that with whipped cream. It's really good on top!

Wow that does sound really easy, will give it a try this week. Thanks to you and PL1 for the recipe, this is my day for recipes

We get entirely too much mail... and I have stopped most things and only get them via email.. so why is there still so much to file, to shred, to recycle? Ugh!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back