Guys ... What is your favorite

DJFaninTN

Really Experienced
Joined
Aug 6, 2007
Posts
304
toy that you like to use on yourself or have your partner use (besides the real thing). If you have a pic post or at least give the name of it.

Inquiring minds want to know :D
 
One of my favorites has to be my Peter North Ejaculating dildo!! Not the real thing but a very good substitute and feels so good!!!
 
toy that you like to use on yourself or have your partner use (besides the real thing). If you have a pic post or at least give the name of it.

Inquiring minds want to know :D

Toss up between my Sunny Leone stroker and my glass butt plug.
 
Mine is called "fetish fantasy series" 7 in ribbed dong. It comes with a harness but can be removed from that and can suction to wall etc if you are alone and want to stand up strokin and it feels so good going in and out with the deep ribs it has on it.
 
My favorite go to toy is my Jeff Stryker cyberskin dildo. It's over 8 inches long and 2 1/4 inches thick. It's about the same size as my friend Larry's cock was that I used to to love to deep throat as a young teen. When I'm desperate and frustrated as a result of not having given anyone a blowjob or having had a real cock to suck for a while, I'll suck and deep throat the dildo as I jerk off. The dildo can't cum in my mouth the way I like but I'll usually eat my own cum.
 
My favorite go to toy is my Jeff Stryker cyberskin dildo. It's over 8 inches long and 2 1/4 inches thick. It's about the same size as my friend Larry's cock was that I used to to love to deep throat as a young teen. When I'm desperate and frustrated as a result of not having given anyone a blowjob or having had a real cock to suck for a while, I'll suck and deep throat the dildo as I jerk off. The dildo can't cum in my mouth the way I like but I'll usually eat my own cum.

Wow that's hot.
 
playing with one of my wife's favorite toys now.....nice lifelike 8" dildo....mmmm.....!!
 
My Rambone is far and away my favourite. About 3" in diameter, it makes me feel so good and full. At 18" tall, and with a heavy-duty suction cup base, it's incredibly versatile. I can stand it on the floor and squat or kneel over it, lowering myself onto it letting it slowly impale me. I can get on my hands and knees and push it into myself. I can lie on my back/side, draw a knee up toward my chest (this position seems to make for easiest, deepest access) and pound away. I stand up with it against the wall. This position is best for mashing it up against my prostate. That's when my eyes start to roll and I start to drool.
 
I've been having a lot of fun with the Aneros. Although as a warning, if you are new to them, it works better when you have a nice amount of time to play and build up the orgasm.
 
Aneros

I haven't used any other since I got www.aneros.com self-moving hands-free. I have almost all models butt fav is HelixSyn; also vibrating one Vice which I call my Vibe. Getting some other ideas on here, but doubt I need any other or would get more pleasure from them.
 
I have a blue, realistic shaped dildo I love to use. It 6.5", so a bit smaller than me. Lately, I start by sucking like I am preparing my lover, which makes me very hard. I've cum 3 times with it, with out touching myself. The first time, I had been edging for hours immersed in an environment of gay sex.....videos on the TV constantly playing (the sounds and visual filling the room continuously), IM'ing with men and reading stories and playing videos on the laptop all the while working my dildo trying to touch my cock as little as possible....when I came, I was pounding myself, the sound of my well lubed ass echoing in my ears, so into the feeling. I couldn't take it any more and as I moved my hand to my cock, my fingertips brushed the hair on my abdomen and I had the biggest orgasm of my life before my hand got there. The first shot landed high on the mirrored headboard of the bed, the next 2 or 3 landed on my face, forehead and hair, the next 2 or 3 landed on my chest and then cum continued to ooze on my abdomen. I had never "yelled" uncontrollably like that before. Made noises involuntarily, but not yelled. The other 2 times I came from my dildo were in the shower, one leg on the ledge, pounding myself, it takes a while but at some point, some primal button is pushed and I am overcome with being fucked
 
Reelskin vibe. I've only sucked it so far... My tight hole is still virgin!
 
I love sucking this one for guys on cam. I am amazed that i can deepthroat it;)
I bought it from the Lit store..
 
Last edited by a moderator:
I love sucking this one for guys on cam. I am amazed that i can deepthroat it;)
I bought it from the Lit store..

I love the colour and size. Must be such a turn on to suck it on cam kown all of us are watching.
 
I love the colour and size. Must be such a turn on to suck it on cam kown all of us are watching.

Yes it is, love having them tell me to suck it or lick the balls mmmmmmm i might have to play this weekend:rolleyes: It's only been in my asspussy a couple times, sucks because it makes me cum wayyyyyy too fast...
 
Back
Top