New Year Cum-Sponge

Hmm, yes, thank you for your comment, which doesn't really help.

I think my point was that your first excerpt may have been posted in Fetish and moved, but the second was not, and this is not the place for long excerpts or for stories. Since people do seem to be enjoying it, though, you should try submitting it to Lit so that more people can vote or comment on it. There will be more readers on the story side of the site, and then you can post a link here asking for feedback. People are generally happy to help.
 
but the second was not,

Bingo. After being advised this wasn't the place for long passages that haven't been posted to Lit. as stories to be posted, the OP did it again to this forum.
 
Bingo. After being advised this wasn't the place for long passages that haven't been posted to Lit. as stories to be posted, the OP did it again to this forum.

Look at you. Aren't you just a nasty little turd? Why don't you go and shout at the kids who are kicking the ball against the wall. You strike me as a petty little man who loves being the fun police.
 
You sound like a happy person. I notice you didn't say you didn't do what you did. I guess you must think you are more special and privileged than anyone else, eh? ;)
 
You sound like a happy person. I notice you didn't say you didn't do what you did. I guess you must think you are more special and privileged than anyone else, eh? ;)

You guess incorrectly, sweetie. My view of you is you're a little internet bully who likes to goad. *End of correspondence* :kiss:
 
So the gist of your post is the reader never knows what they are talking about and no one here knows quality writing and every story that has a high score is due to reader ignorance.

Unless its your score.

That is what you, Robert and SR are saying. Readers know nothing unless they are worshiping your work.

When you get a five vote and an attaboy the reader must having discerning taste. When they do not fawn over you they are idiots.

Also Robert, I see no incest stories on your page so I am curious as to where you get your information on what the people who read in that category want.

But I what I do see on these boards is that you parrot anything SR71 says.

In my time here-and I was anon for years- I have read hundreds of incest stories in all parings so to speak, many good, many bad, some so-so.

I am the reader that people are trying to reach, or one would think, and if I said way to go I would know my stuff, when I say not so good I am a fool.

SR71's incest stories are below par and every number on them tells that tale. The scores in the low 4's(below the median score for incest which is about 4.3) can be the product of some unfriendly trolls.

But nasty readers cannot affect number of votes or how many comments a story garners or how many favorites pages it is put on.

The numbers on your stories SR71 are lacking in all facets Does that mean you should change your style? Of course not write as you will, everyone should.

But calling out the readership of an entire category as being stupid because they do not like your work is not only unprofessional, but it shows you do care because if you did not you would not stamp your feet and pout like a petulant child.

You do so in your comments anyone not enamored with you receives rudeness from you. People who are satisfied with their work let negative remarks roll off them they do not rant and insult.

You look especially poor here because as you insult the readership of incest you can't seem to post stories there fast enough of late. Perhaps your contempt for the category is the reason for your lackadaisical efforts.

Once more....like a lot of your stuff, but the downside of these forums is one gets to 'meet' the authors and see what they are like. Seeing I am apparently of lesser intelligence than you, I will spend my time reading authors more to 'my level'

The ones who run the top lists in the category because they, unlike you, know what the readers like or are willing to try to learn.
Hell blazer, Your premise is ridiculous! I have never said any such thing. I was asked for positive feedback and I gave it in a very positive manner. What does it matter what category a story is written in? I have read over 5,000 books in my life on every topic imaginable, category is not an issue for me. You remind me of those people who believe that any opinion is as good as any other. This is not so! Opinions are like butt holes, everyone has one and most stink! Other people have trained their entire lives to be able to give informed opinions based on knowledge and experience. Any suggestions you may have for any writer, which you base on knowledge and experience are welcome and useful. Farts from your ass are only smelly.
 
Last edited:
I read incest stories on this forum when my opinion of them is asked. Otherwise I do not read or write them. Because I have given up on them. However, I still edit incest stories when asked to, because I do not have to like a story to edit it, nor do I have to like a story to tell whether it is well written. Generally, the theme I see in incest is: after umpteen years when no family member has ever seen another family members private parts, through an accident two persons of the opposite sex in the same family happen to see or touch another. After that, no one can control themselves any more. I admit I have not read widely in the genre, but speak from the experience I have had with editing in the genre and being asked for my opinion on this forum.

It is also perfectly OK for me to admire another writer's work. Perhaps I might admire yours, but the chance is quite slim now that you have taken it upon yourself to attack me for no tenable reason. Have a great life. find an anal plug to stop the offensive effluvience.
 
Back
Top