What if I want to..

DiminutiveDame

Experienced
Evening.

I'm hoping this is the right place to post this, I figured not in the "how to" because I know how it's just..

I have an old account here still with some stories on it already. But having left I wanted to make a new one on coming back. What I want to know is can I delete my old account and just re post my stories on this one, if I want or would that be... cheating somehow?

Thanks in advance.

Evening.

I'm hoping this is the right place to post this, I figured not in the "how to" because I know how it's just..

I have an old account here still with some stories on it already. But having left I wanted to make a new one on coming back. What I want to know is can I delete my old account and just re post my stories on this one, if I want or would that be... cheating somehow?

Thanks in advance.

A
PM to Laurel will probably do you the right way.

Cheating is apropos on this site.If you can't cheat then you must beat your......401k.

Evening.

Thanks in advance.

If you're reposting stories that have already been posted here, may want to include a note acknowledging that this is a repost. Otherwise readers who saw the old version may wonder if you're stealing somebody else's work.

Evening.

Thanks in advance.

I messed up my first accpount badly and after months of not being able to access it I created this other one. On seeing what I had done Laurel offered to move teh stories over for me so I had to do nothing really. I am sure she would do the same to for you. :D

I messed up my first accpount badly and after months of not being able to access it I created this other one. On seeing what I had done Laurel offered to move teh stories over for me so I had to do nothing really. I am sure she would do the same to for you. :D

Thanks. I sent her a PM, hoping I can get them moved over.

I haven't heard anything back so I'm contemplating just deleting my old account and re posting them... with a note explaining, of course.

I haven't heard anything back so I'm contemplating just deleting my old account and re posting them... with a note explaining, of course.

I don't see a PM from you. When did you send it? :rose:

To answer your question:

To move your stories from one account to the other, login to either account and create a submission (this won't be published) titled "MOVE STORIES". In the body of the submission, let us know which account from and to you want the stories moved. If you want the losing account deleted, please let us know that as well.

If you have any further questions, please click on my name and send me a PM. :rose:

I don't see a PM from you. When did you send it? :rose:

To answer your question:

To move your stories from one account to the other, login to either account and create a submission (this won't be published) titled "MOVE STORIES". In the body of the submission, let us know which account from and to you want the stories moved. If you want the losing account deleted, please let us know that as well.

If you have any further questions, please click on my name and send me a PM. :rose:

Thank you ^^. Taking into account my internet the message may have gotten lost in cyber space but about two weeks ago.

Thank you again for the help!

x

Back