The Cum Eaters Support Group

Well, I really just intended to do some good edging this morning, but I started reading a story by silkstockingslover : Hypnosissy; Becoming a Cock sucker, and I just couldn't stop myself. I came so fucking hard, caught all that hot creamy cum in my hand, and licked it all up while imagining a woman there watching me and telling me what a good little cum slut I was.
 
Every time I read this thread I get horny & thirsty for cum! I have gotten past the reluctance but have struggled with getting it all. Yesterday I used a dixie cup to cum in and collected the whole load. Perfect solution!
 
O hell yes

Well, I really just intended to do some good edging this morning, but I started reading a story by silkstockingslover : Hypnosissy; Becoming a Cock sucker, and I just couldn't stop myself. I came so fucking hard, caught all that hot creamy cum in my hand, and licked it all up while imagining a woman there watching me and telling me what a good little cum slut I was.

sounds SOOOO hot, might get me to cum, too
 
For a long time I assumed I was the oddball for wanting to taste it and then eventually getting the nerve to.

I'm glad to find that even if it isn't for everyone, there are more guys out there eating their own cum (and others) than I ever dreamed.

To all those still working up the nerve, once you get past the "trauma" of trying it the first few times, you will WANT to drink it. It won't be a matter of having to force yourself. You'll miss it and be disappointed when you can't have it for some reason.
 
I'd love to clean my wife after we fuck but I can't get over that hump. I've even asked her to sit on my face when we finish so I have no choice but she never has ;-(

I've found in the past (LONG past. lol), that Laying there cuddling after I came in a pussy for about 20 minutes, I got the desire back, and the cum was still fresh and warm...
 
I've found in the past (LONG past. lol), that Laying there cuddling after I came in a pussy for about 20 minutes, I got the desire back, and the cum was still fresh and warm...

I'll have to try that. Though, she usually scurries off to the bathroom immediately when we finish to clean up so she doesn't get a UTI or something. Idk.
 
I love cumming and licking it all up!
I love licking up my cum off of my wife's breasts!
 
In for quite a week!

I, too, have had cum-eating fantasies for a long time . . . since adolescence I think. It's always been part of my interest in being dominated by a woman, and a step toward forced-bi action. For most of my life, this has remained a dark secret that I could not share with anyone, not even my girlfriends. Thankfully, my wife and I enjoy a kinky relationship where we can share (nearly) all of our sexual fantasies. And she has proven that she is completely on board with controlling me sexually: teasing me, denying, forcing me take her strap-on in both my ass and mouth . . . and of course, making me beg to eat my own cum. It's deliciously humiliating, but the fact that she can make me do all that is overpoweringly sexy to me. :)

This weekend, after one bought of sex, she informed me that I would be eating my own cum every time I cum this week! She hasn't told me yet the way(s) she is going to make me do it, but I can't wait to find out! Somehow, I am hoping it will end up a bit like this (which is something we've done in the past)!
http://kamitora.org/posts/rosey/

-Rick
 
It might be off topic, maybe it should be it's own thread, but would anyone be into talking about different ways to jerk off; I find myself sitting in front of my computer, same ol same ol, and it's pretty boring. I do cam sites whenev the mood strikes, but other than that.....suggestions?
 
It might be off topic, maybe it should be it's own thread, but would anyone be into talking about different ways to jerk off; I find myself sitting in front of my computer, same ol same ol, and it's pretty boring. I do cam sites whenev the mood strikes, but other than that.....suggestions?

Sounds great. Can't get into it now but would love to chat about that with you.
 
Superb thread!

I'm cum-starved but in a good way, as almost all of mine gets spurted deep inside my woman. No way would she cope with me getting post-ejaculation oral on her but I'm not complaining as she's a fab and willing fuck.

But those solo occasions need making the most of all the more so ...

Having tasted my cum hours after the event ages back, I was determined to have it ultra-fresh, warm and gel-thick some-the-hell how and I kept falling at the last hurdle like you do. Then, this is how I beat it:

I'd had a grand pm exchange with a guy who used to be on here alot. He's bi, wild, and slurping up his own and other guys' cum on a regular basis as well as seeding women too. His tales were totally arousing. So, one home-alone time I decided I'd imagine myself as HIM. You know what fellas, it worked full on. As happens I was lounging naked on the bed propped up with pillows for a good lazy view of myself and shot up myself rather well, spattering one nipple and then all over my belly. It seemed like so natural to scoop each dollop individually with a couple of fingers, inspect its quality close up, and then slurp in into my mouth, lick it around some, and swallow. All in slow motion. The eros of it was awesome, and the sense of beating the blah of post-ejac repulse was so very satisfying.

As happens, I like savoury and tangy, so the taste was an ok thing with me. But it's so much more than that: This pearly semen is what we pump women with while they cry out their pleasure; millions of my dna for next generations; we men adore seeing it on a woman's flesh, a symbol of our success at the pull; the way it thickens up for a while, and that unique slippery feel of it; the pungency of its scent and its lasting aftertaste - It seriously is la creme de la creme.

So, it's ladies first of course. But what she doesn't have spunked into her or onto her, guys, EAT! :cool:
 
Last edited:
Oh, and while I'm thinking about it, let's throw a couple cents' worth of comment regarding flavor, aftertaste, that sort of thing.

Like a lot of guys, in the early days, there was a strange, unpleasant flavor in the back of the mouth where swallowing cum was concerned. I've heard it described as "bleachy," and that's as good a description as any.

Reading a lot about "trying to make cum taste better," it made sense that what you put in your body tends to affect you all the way around, and that includes the chemistry of body fluids. Certain compounds of chemicals that enter the body affect the compounds in the body, affecting the flavor of your ejaculate.

I read that nicotine, caffeine, excessive intake of red meat and alcohol all contributed to a chemical makeup that adversely affected the flavor of semen. The solutions give were, reduce or eliminate the compounds that helped to make your cum taste bad.

Another suggestion was fruit juice. In particular, pineapple. I tried this. You actually have to drink a lot of juice to change your chemistry enough to affect the flavor of a body fluid. Still, it certainly is possible. After cutting out or reducing my intake of the factors that adversely affect the taste of my cum, and drinking a LOT of pineapple juice, I found that, the next time I got up the nerve to lick up my load, it had changed flavor.

Now the juice folks claimed that it made the cum taste sweet. Maybe for some people, and I can't guess how much juice it would be necessary to drink to affect such a drastic change in my body chemistry, but my opinion is: maybe. My own personal experience with the fruit juice is, yes, it changed how my cum tasted, but it didn't make it taste sweet. What it did do however, is neutralize that "bleachy" edge. So these days, my cum tends toward having virtually no flavor at all, or having a slightly salty taste. I attribute the latter to the ejaculate pushing a pending burst of pre-cum out with the semen. Still, I can say my cum does taste better.

Then there's texture. All you guys out there can attest to the fact that depending on several factors, some loads can be thick and very white, while sometimes it can be thin and almost clear. I find the thick stuff a whole lot easier to stare down and lap up. For some reason, the thin stuff retains some of the unpleasant edge that it had before I started my juice regimen.

More on texture. I think the most difficult thing for me is its near lack of it. Still, once I've gotten up the nerve to get it in my mouth, I sure as hell ain't going to back out then. I'm not going to violate the will it took to get it in my mouth in the first place. The swallow is maybe the toughest part of the whole deal. You can even see the cum guzzlers in porn having a little bit of difficulty with the swallow. Having downed some of my own, I understand entirely.

I never have smoked, quit drinking years ago, but I'm not giving up my morning coffee or red meat. I do try to drink at least one big glass of fruit juice daily though. That said, the best way I can put it is that to me, my cum tastes very much like the yolk of an over easy egg. Last guy I sucked was a smoker and his had an off taste that I didn't care for.
 
Great idea for a support group! I've been battling with eating my own cum for over a decade. I'm not sure why the fascination but I developed it at a young age. Blowjobs, facials and swallowing always turned me on. However, the post orgasms blues are real and definitely a barrier I face pretty much every time. Even after mastering edging, partial orgasms, eating full loads and various cum play with my lady it's still hard to consistently go through with it when I'm alone. Something just turns off immediately after I orgasm and it just no longer has any appeal. Sure, ejaculating without orgasm (milking/partials/slowgasms/etc) is an option but there is nothing like a full blown load straight into my mouth and the combined pleasure of an orgasm when I can actually pull it off. I think with the support here and juicy stories it'll give me a lot of motivation to do it more often.

So far this year (2017) I haven't swallowed my own while masturbating yet. I did have a great staycation with my lady this past weekend. We got a really sexy Airbnb and she was very much in the mood after wining/dining. We hadn't played with each other for over a week due to busy schedules and I refrained from ejaculating the whole time so I knew I had a big load ready. She was a big tease as we watched porn for a good hour, stroking me and sucking me to the edge over and over. We brought a bag full of toys and she wanted to fuck me with the strap-on so I obliged. She wouldn't let me cum for almost 2 hours and by the time I put it inside of her pussy I couldn't last and blew my load in about a minute. She was a little irked since we almost always cum together so I dove down and ate her out to make up for it. It was one of the biggest loads I've ever produced and seemed endless as I was eating it out of her. The mixture of our fluids is amazing although I do get hung up on eating creampies from time to time as well. But that night I had to no problems. A couple orgasms later she gave me a blowjob to completion and snowballed me. It was the most cum I've probably ever had in one night and I hope we can do this more often. I have a day off tomorrow and the house to myself so it's a perfect day to have some alone time. The only way I can go through with it is legs over head and cumming straight into my mouth. Eating it off my hands or anything else or saving it has absolutely no appeal to me. It just has to be fresh and straight from the source. I may have to have partial orgasms to start off but my goal is definitely to get a full load. Good luck fellas. Let's keep the support going!
 
^^^
Good gal you've got there, randOm! Spunk with a woman's honey, then more spunk with her slaver - erotic or what!

I've got this notion as to those thirty seconds when we're solo and just cum on hand or belly or whatever: The pearly stuff with stay warm and fresh of course for that long and longer; but while we're delaying getting our mouth there it is actually improving - that is, thickening slightly into that more gel like texture until later on when of course it turns into a mere liquid. So, guys, if you hesitate, say to yourself while you're hesitating, 'and now it's even better! it's perfecting itself just for me to eat it so I will!' ;)
 
Here's a twist.

I always lick it up, swallow or sometimes put it on/in my food.

I've been wanting a facial lately, so the plan is to cum into my palm but instead of licking it up, smear it across my face.

But as soon as I cum, the desire to smear is gone and I wind up licking it up.

I guess i need somebody to Jack off onto my face :/
 
Here's a twist.

I always lick it up, swallow or sometimes put it on/in my food.

I've been wanting a facial lately, so the plan is to cum into my palm but instead of licking it up, smear it across my face.

But as soon as I cum, the desire to smear is gone and I wind up licking it up.

I guess i need somebody to Jack off onto my face :/

You could do it yourself? My girl has jerked me off into my mouth which kind of forces me to go through with it. When I'm in the mood for it I opt for the creampie but often bail out with that route. A little encouragement/dominance helps but doesn't always happen the way I want. For example, if she's on top and I ask her to sit on my face after I cum, she often will ask if I still want her to do it after the fact. Given the choice and post orgasm blues I turn into a big wuss.
 
I've been wanting a facial lately, so the plan is to cum into my palm but instead of licking it up, smear it across my face.

But as soon as I cum, the desire to smear is gone and I wind up licking it up.

I guess i need somebody to Jack off onto my face :/

I've given myself facials before, though really I have been aiming for my open mouth. I lay flat on my back in front of a surface about 3-4 feet high. My bathroom vanity works perfect for me.
I hook my legs up on basically at the knees. In that position I can aim it at my face pretty well. Then when I cum, I get a mouthful and some of it hits me all over my face. It's hot to look in the mirror after at how slutty I look.
What I find though is that I have to edge a lot beforehand so that I get it to really shoot rather than just ooze out.

Maybe one time I will close my mouth and just get it all over my face.
 
aiming for the mouth . . .

I've given myself facials before, though really I have been aiming for my open mouth.

I've done this many times. I started when I was younger and unattached, but it's even hotter now with my wife directing the show. You don't notice the bleachy smell as much when it goes straight in. And as someone said, a bit of dominance really helps! In my case, it's not just a little . . . she teases and denies me over and over until I beg to eat my own cum. Then, I get into position. Sometimes she lets me jerk off, sometimes she orders me to play with my nipples until I cum, and sometimes she pegs me over the edge. It's intense and humiliating; but with the passage of time, the memory get me SUPER hot and I start craving it again.

Still haven't cum this week . . . I'm very curious how my wife is going to follow through with her promise to make me eat up every load I shoot this week. :)

-Rick

Update! She gave me a delicious snowball (it tasted strangely sweet!) after a slow teasing blowjob. She was alternating between sucking on my nipples and bobbing on the head of my dick—and when I begged her to let me cum, she just whispered "no." I then begged her to feed me cum, and only then did she relent. It was hot, and I want/need/crave it again. :) I'm so lucky to have a woman that loves to fulfill this fetish of mine.
 
Last edited:
Can't recommend enough the idea of shooting a big load all over your wife or GF's sex toy, then licking it up.

I'll jack off for hours, till my cock is just flowing precum, then stand up, spread a porn mag out in front of me, with my GF's dildo on it.

I'll watch some cumshot porn of lucky bitches getting cum all over their faces, moan like a whore, then start cumming too, shooting rope after rope of hot cum all over the mag and the dildo.

While I'm still cumming, I'll shove the cum covered cock into my slutty mouth, moaning around it as my filled mouth tastes that sweet cum.
 
Back
Top