Pegging

Status
Not open for further replies.
Long and thin

Why are all the cocks on the thread very large and thick. I love being pegged but not into pain. A long thin cock is what I like. The wife did this for me once but was not into it and has not done it since. She will finger me and use prostrate toys on my but I miss her fucking my ass while I look at her.

Why are all the cocks on the thread very large and thick. I love being pegged but not into pain. A long thin cock is what I like. The wife did this for me once but was not into it and has not done it since. She will finger me and use prostrate toys on my but I miss her fucking my ass while I look at her.

I am with you there. I have one that is the right thickness, but could use a longer one so my wife won't slip out so much. But when you look for longer, they seem to be thicker far too quickly for the size.

I have an honest question; I don't know who to ask.
I promise I am not trolling, it is a legitimate question.
I had my anal virginity taken by a beautiful hot girl a few months ago. She told me I was unusually tight back there, which I guess wasn't surprising as I had never taken anything up there. The sensation was pretty intense. However I was unable to orgasm afterwards. Is this normal and/or common after being penetrated (especially if you are new to the sensation?)

Go slow, use lots of lube. If you are a tight ass, it is probably not as much your ass as it is your head.

Last edited:
I have an honest question; I don't know who to ask.
I promise I am not trolling, it is a legitimate question.
I had my anal virginity taken by a beautiful hot girl a few months ago. She told me I was unusually tight back there, which I guess wasn't surprising as I had never taken anything up there. The sensation was pretty intense. However I was unable to orgasm afterwards. Is this normal and/or common after being penetrated (especially if you are new to the sensation?)

The first time I tried pegging, I remember we used a lot of lube. It was easier for my then gf to penetrate me. Also when she's penetrating you, take a deep breath and try to relax yourself. The more you tense up, the more it hurts.

The first couple of times I stayed limp and once or twice I didnt orgasm. Like I said, just relax and enjoy it. Try not to think to hard about pain or anything else, because if you're not going to enjoy it mentally, then you wont enjoy it physically either.

Anal often requires a lot of "training" to stretch and to familiarise yourself with the sensation. If I've not had anal for a while, I need to go back to stretching stuff so I can take a penis again. Lube can only do so much...tearing is no fun.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back