Lesbian/bi sis wants your girlfriends

S

Strangebuddy

Guest
There's been similar ideas posted before but the image of this idea made me laugh.

Brother or sister finds a girl they really like and work up the courage to ask her out. She agrees and they start dating. They haven't gotten around to sex yet but bro/sis is hoping to correct that when girlfriend comes home with them this weekend.

However, younger/older sis is visiting at the time. She seems to ignore the new girlfriend but later that night, bro/sis goes to the bathroom and spies sis straddling girlfriend's face.

...and sis just can't stop with one.

Wasn't sure whether to make sis older or younger (younger could be fun if she's spoiled and parents don't see a problem with her seducing sibling's girlfriends but an older mature sister could be fun as well)

The only thing is, I'd rather not have sis's goal be sex with bro/sis from the get go (and maybe never a goal or want, they just want and succeed at fucking brother's girlfriends and he has to take it) and if incest happens, it's a surprise for both of them.
 
Maybe Little Sis starts making a habit out of seducing Big Bro's girlfriend and he gets a voyeuristic thrill out of it. There could also be some sibling rivalry going on with Sis clearly getting the better of Bro in the nookie department.
 
does lil sis eventually needs brother's cum to get her preggers (maybe after she sees that he has impregnated a number of their shared lovers)?
 
I hope bro has a lot of money if he's knocking them all up though I do like the idea of sis seducing pregnant women.

I can definitely see bro getting a voyeuristic thrill from watching. A rivalry could be interesting though I see sis coming out (pun not intended) on top easily.
 
Fraternal twins Terry (straight so far) and Traci (openly lez but but bi for her brother) have a secret incestuous affair. They make a game of competitively seducing the other's GFs but they can't do 3-somes together without blowing their secret, with potentially disastrous results -- at least while they still live at home. But on vacation, or when they go off to college together, watch out!
 
Fraternal twins Terry (straight so far) and Traci (openly lez but but bi for her brother) have a secret incestuous affair. They make a game of competitively seducing the other's GFs

Sis wins a lopsided victory and Bro is reduced to being her dutiful, obedient love slave. In addition to servicing her himself, he dates other girls for the sole purpose of having Sis take them away and seduce them.
 
Nerdy Brother, Shy Girlfriends, Gay Sister

Can't the brother just get off secretly watching his sister manipulate his girlfriends?
 
Can't the brother just get off secretly watching his sister manipulate his girlfriends?
Aw, that's too easy, and lacks drama, comedy, and tragedy -- unless they have an arrangement, and he's maybe recording the fun. Twist: bro is also seducing sis's GFs/BFs.
 
Aw, that's too easy, and lacks drama, comedy, and tragedy -- unless they have an arrangement, and he's maybe recording the fun. Twist: bro is also seducing sis's GFs/BFs.

I didn't realize your daily life includes so much more drama, comedy and tragedy. How's this: he is secretly recording it. There's no arrangement. The little nerd is having the time of his life just jerking off to the whole thing. I'll start with "Call me Vera..."
 
Make it that bro is dating a girl whom hes older sister has had a experience where she stood up for a friend whos bi and the girlfriend of the bro tormented her with a sick joke, has seeked to revenge it. So when bro comes home with sed girl the older sister (whom the girlfriend says she can't remember) meets her she knows this is her payback time. So whilst the bro sleeps one night the sister waits up for the girlfriend to use the bathroom and traps her in. End up deciding if shes to remember the pushingment she has to go to the extremem and fucks the girlfriend putting in all her effort which surprising turns her bi for chicks then just cock. Though bros fantasy come true without the incest but with the girlfriend getting double teamed but the siblings......
 
I didn't realize your daily life includes so much more drama, comedy and tragedy.
My own life is not so exciting but a tale lacking such elements won't grab many eyeballs. The old rules of storytelling apply.
 
Back
Top