A Rebirth

I had the house to myself for a few moments after work, so I decided to have a little solo fun with it being Masturbation Monday and all ;) Hope you like :kiss:

attachment.php

HAPPY MASTURBATION MONDAY!!!!

attachment.php

Sooooo sexy. Can I assist?

lovely update as always darling.

Love seeing your pussy clad in sexy panties and you enjoying yourself (using many different senses)

Fricking spell check!

Well since I figured you probably meant me, all is forgiven...but watch that autocorrect, or next thing you know, I'll be sucking your balls down my throat with a lot of salad instead of semen or something along those lines...can't even get ball licking right, that should be a given...;)

Well since I figured you probably meant me, all is forgiven...but watch that autocorrect, or next thing you know, I'll be sucking your balls down my throat with a lot of salad instead of semen or something along those lines...can't even get ball licking right, that should be a given...;)

Interesting... yes I must be careful then. Gurgling could easily turn into gargling:D

We have more in common again... I like to be licked, and to lick:devil:

Good to know...Oops, hmmm, I have a feeling Hissub is going to tell us to get a room soon...Wait, never mind, she likes to watch...and join in if memory serves...Only not today, cuz today is self-gratification day...or Masturbation Monday...*sigh*

Good to know...Oops, hmmm, I have a feeling Hissub is going to tell us to get a room soon...Wait, never mind, she likes to watch...and join in if memory serves...Only not today, cuz today is self-gratification day...or Masturbation Monday...*sigh*

No were in the rules does it say "self" masturbation:devil:

I could have used your help taking my smartballs out a few minutes ago ;) lots to be licked there hehe but only if I get to lick back - I too like licking :kiss:

Back