young guys who have a thing for older men

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd like to see if young men are like your women

I find that young women don't just get wet they get slick! I wonder if that's true with young men. Would love to find a young bottom for some 'scientific research'!

76 years old and, hornier then when I was 40, still going strong but the opportunies are not very often.

Any bottoms in the Mesquite, NV area - I need you!!!!!:D

I find that young women don't just get wet they get slick! I wonder if that's true with young men. Would love to find a young bottom for some 'scientific research'!

76 years old and, hornier then when I was 40, still going strong but the opportunies are not very often.

Fuck I need to go to NV

Wish I was local x

Long time listener....first time searching

Evening gents, I'm your quintessential middle age dad/husband with curiosity coming out of everywhere. :). 42, Tampa area looking around for an older gentleman to help me explore.

G

Knowledge is certainly improved by careful research.

Location says Torrance California.

I need to chat with a top older man who love younger latin

I want to have some very dirty very intense chatting with a white older man.
prefer a white gay or comfortable man.

I want to talk about being breed.
I am latin 35 never have had annal sex. but have had a couple playtimes

everything is up for grabs except fecal.
I want a super kinky lover daddy king type who want to make his boy scream in pain pleasure.

email txt and maybe phone

play

I am posting this here because "role play" and"sexual role play" rarely have man to man . If it is man to man, then it cant be romantic or anything but "gay". I think someone is afraid of offending the homophobes.

Anyway, I want to establish one on one role play with one or more men. The game is older guy seduces (teaches) younger. I can play either role. PM me if interestd

Please tell me where I can find these younger guys! I want to see if young guys are like young women - they don't get wet as much as slick!:D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back