MA rolecall

<bump>

Fall is here!!
I don't think there's another 90's in the future (never totally rule out). 70's would be nice for a few weeks though! :)

Hope all have been well. Who's bobbin' for apples?? ;)

JP
:devil:

We are having beautiful fall weather here in Western Ma this week but we need some rain too everything is really dry and leaves are falling without turning colors.
No bobbing yet :)

We are having beautiful fall weather here in Western Ma this week but we need some rain too everything is really dry and leaves are falling without turning colors.
No bobbing yet :)

I don't think it's going to be one of those colorful years, like last year. lol at bobbing....Mmmmmmmmmmm :devil:

<bump>

Muggggy,

are we down south?? feels like August. Its 10pm and like 70 and muggy. Wouldn't mind if just a little drier.

But I hear the Apples have the biggest season!! :)

JP

Good morning MA folks from your RI neighbor!

How are you all doing? Any one know of good places to go apple picking?

<bump>

Hey Ocean,

Was thinking of "picking" tomorrow :) I hope all the good ones aren't taken. Just as long as I don't find a worm ;)

Enjoy the weekend!! :)

JP

Hey Ocean,

Was thinking of "picking" tomorrow :) I hope all the good ones aren't taken. Just as long as I don't find a worm ;)

Enjoy the weekend!! :)

JP

Lol.. I'm still hoping to go at some point!

55/m / 617 love traveling around New England this time of the year and take in Fall, but I don’t think it’s going to be all that colorful this year.

(Just saw this thread!)

Hi!

27, F, North Shore.

Hope everyone is having a good (but rainy) Wednesday...

~FM~

rained pretty good today up in the north shore.fingers crossed for another nice weekend

pretty chilly this morning but nice turn around for a great afternoon weather wise

you got that right. half my town has no power. so many roads are closed with trees down

Back