Have You Ever ... V2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Only on the National Geographic channel.

HYE seen a bear in the wild?

Yes and if it's a momma bear and you accidentally stumbled on their newborn you can kiss your butt good-bye.

Have you ever experienced unrequited love?

Yes and if it's a momma bear and you accidentally stumbled on their newborn you can kiss your butt good-bye.

Have you ever experienced unrequited love?

I have. It is a strange experience, but I would not undo it. I learned a lot about myself through it.

HYE loved someone so much just thinking about them made you physically ache?

I have. It is a strange experience, but I would not undo it. I learned a lot about myself through it.

HYE loved someone so much just thinking about them made you physically ache?

No - not that I haven't physically ached for someone (or was that lust??)

HYE loved someone you didn't have sex with?

No - not that I haven't physically ached for someone (or was that lust??)

HYE loved someone you didn't have sex with?

yes, I loved my mom lolol

Have you ever felt compelled to forgive someone for past hurts, but didn't feel they deserved your forgiveness?

yes, I loved my mom lolol

Have you ever felt compelled to forgive someone for past hurts, but didn't feel they deserved your forgiveness?

word.

HYE just taken a chance, risked rejection, cast your fate with your gut -- and made a move on someone you were pretty sure was beyond your reach? :cool:

word.

HYE just taken a chance, risked rejection, cast your fate with your gut -- and made a move on someone you were pretty sure was beyond your reach? :cool:

Yep and as expected ...

HYE said something you immediately regretted?

Yep and as expected ...

HYE said something you immediately regretted?

More times than I can count, unfortunately.

HYE said something and only later found out that as innocent as it was, it changed everything in your relationship?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back