English accents?

No, dear! I am fairly certain that particular time-honored quintessentiality must belong solely to me. Wolf, I can say with assurance I have never been described as being 'just' anything. Though I suppose I should be grateful for the adverbial enhancement to the adjective of 'fun' used to describe me. I declare, Wolf. I declare! *weary look of dismay* :rolleyes:

I could go further, for it seems that you are just determined to make me grovel for forgiveness for one poorly selected phrase.

Perhaps you are just impossible to please?

Or are you just enjoying yourself?

Maybe you are just employing a lady's prerogative?

Or possibly you are just justly justified in your complaints...

Whatever I imagine there is no just nothing for it be to say sorry for any offence caused.
 
Sweet Mr. Wolf, I only meant to play with you. You seemed a little grumpy of late, and I turned my eye on you to cheer you up not beat you down. I see now that I played a bit roughly. (Whispers behind fan & winks at you: I like to play rough sometimes.) You really are a dear gentleman, and I nudged you a bit much. Poor darling, surely you know I find you disarmingly likeable. Forgive me for inadvertently trampling upon your sensitivities. I shall play more gently in future. I shall. I promise. :kiss: :rose:

I could go further, for it seems that you are just determined to make me grovel for forgiveness for one poorly selected phrase.

Perhaps you are just impossible to please?

Or are you just enjoying yourself?

Maybe you are just employing a lady's prerogative?

Or possibly you are just justly justified in your complaints...

Whatever I imagine there is no just nothing for it be to say sorry for any offence caused.
 

For God and country, Mr. Blackmore? Shall we begin? *clicking my fan closed, tucking it and my hand behind my back, I lean forward ever slightly, hold the lolly before me, close my eyes, tip my head a bit to the side, and run my tongue round the entire surface of the glossy, shell-pink lolly* Well, Mr. Blackmore?

Ms K,

It appears you will have to start yet another new lollipop - I counted eight soft licks, but then you stopped, averting your attention to Mr Wolf and seemingly forgot about this hard, sticky pink shell in your fingers.

...and I felt we were so nearly there...

*inhaling deeply and closing my eyes. Pausing....before expelling all the air from my chest*...

I pray you have another lollipop dear Ms K?...
 
I think this thread is dead, but thought it shouldn't go without a last farewell.

But don't worry, the accent endures, reading and willing to beguile any woman brave enough to pit herself against its charms.
 
Refined English...smut?

Occasionally, the disjunction between my almost-Standard English (quite well-spoken) and a stream of kinkyfilthyperverse mutterings - on phone or Skype/Oovoo or Facetime - has been impactful.

Perhaps, tgen, it isn't the English accent itself. But what is done with it?

P.S. Open to offers of exploration, from women only (my preference).
 
I'm a Southern English Rose, always assumed to be posh because of how I pronounce my words

I say, old girl, you sound jolly dee.

I was so ashamed of my posh voice that I developed a mumble when shopping!
 
Last edited:
English accents make me so horny. The women sound so sexy
 
Back
Top