Wanted: New Poems Reviewers

New Poems reviewers - Friday cover

Actually - I am going to be traveling in Feb / March and I don't think I will be able to access Lit (restrictions on tawdry sites). So it probably would be a good idea for someone to cover for me until I get back....not sure of the dates yet, but it will be soon.

Okay - it's about time Sweet O stepped up after all the helpful critique had over time - I'll cover for Desejo's Fridays Feb-Mar and, if that commitment works, will switch to another day after that.

Sweet Oblivion.

Come on folks, step up to share the pleasure and pain - I'm not sure where the gaps are but I know they're there - Wednesday for one.

I can start up again when I return home (phew). thanks to Sweet O for covering for me - Sweet O - wanna continue, so I can take on another day?

I think I could cover Wednesdays, if it would help. Not sure how good I would be at reviewing, but I am willing to try.

I think I could cover Wednesdays, if it would help. Not sure how good I would be at reviewing, but I am willing to try.

The title of the thread is "New Poetry Recommendations", so you are free to base all comments on personal judgment.

Please jump in and give it a try.

Back