Virginia!!

Hello all. Just being friendly. From Northern Virginia (Fairfax County). Male and 55
 
It still feels awfully lonely as one of the few Litsters in the Central VA/804.
I wanna correct that one night. Dude or Hottie, I just want to meet another Litster in person.
Is this so bad? Honest feedback is encouraged now :)
 
Good morning !!! Enjoying this lovely cold raining day here in the swva from bed still so far :) Hope everyone has a great day !
 
Yep, it sure is. Just watch out for people who seem to not drive properly in the rain.
 
next Saturday

I am thinking of going to Carytown after work next Saturday. I will like to invite as many Litsters as possible to show up after Midnight... Guys & Girls alike.
Who is in?
 
Hey all...I'm from VA...NRV in particular, just like the person who started the thread.

Straight male here, so bear that in mind if you PM me...but I'm friendly to everyone.

Always up to make new friends, find new rp partners and the occasional phone sex buddy, too!
 
Last time someone posted here, the weather was sheerly a delight.
Not now.
It is cold & raining.

And now I am thinking of November Rain by Guns N Roses.
:rose::rose::rose:
 
It's freezing out!! Just got back from a munch and I regret not bringing someone home to cuddle ;)
 
It's far too early to have to stoke the fireplace. I want my beach back.
 
Back
Top