The News at 10 followed by blackmail after it [closed for ash13]

I speak to him on the phone for release of one hostage he just laughs and says he is in control. fve cops appproch me and boldly grope my young body "acting" like they are being forced as a few get a bit aggresive with their hands.
 
-the convict laughed and began to get off what was happening the 5 cops groped her breasts her ass and ran there fingers over her pussy the phone rang again and the cop bit his lip.-" he will release the child if you remove all your clothing, but your Pantyhose and heels."-he said- "but he keeps the woman to fuck he states. He is going to watch this as he does it once you strip the child will be let go"
 
Last edited:
blushing heavily now as the cops and swat look at me. I hesitate at first but realize the "show" is needed to save the kid. I remove the halter top and I hear comments and my youn perky breasts are exposed. Next I drop my skirt and step out of it. showing those close to me I am pantiless under the pantyhose.
 
-The Convict hoot and hollers as soon the kid is walking out and a few cops hide him away so he does not see what is going on.-"Getting turned on."-nick whispers trying to put her in some what of a good mood but then the phone rings again and the chief walks to her.-"HE said he likes what he see's he said next you must choose police men and suck there cocks while they grope you."-he said.-
 
getting annoyed at him toying with me I get on a phone and say" release the woman you will lose here you already got a show" I say trying to play hardball.
 
-the convict yells and says he will kill the girl he has hostage if she did not as you can hear her scream as he he has been fucking her the whole time with a gun to her head the cops can see it-"he isn't joking we can see it what do we do?"
 
-I look to you as i am rolling still 5 police men must be sucked off unless another arrangement can be made.-
 
Back
Top