Friends or incest - who initiate your lesbian lust ?

Prasa

Literotica Guru
Friends or incest - who initiate your lesbian lust ?

It is one of the most well hidden erotic truth !
i think both stands out 50 :50 but incest stands to have more possibilities .
how about your experiences ?

I can't respond to this one since I am a guy, but just want to express my surprise that nobody else is responding, it is a very valid question ana a potentially hot thread. My guess would be that for girls with sisters of a similar age, incest would be the most likely.

Lesbians tend to feel this kind of thing is none of your male business. But lemme just address this piece of inanity;
My guess would be that for girls with sisters of a similar age, incest would be the most likely.
You would guess wrong; the incest taboo is very strong in Western culture.

And lesbians are lesbian because they are lesbian. Not because they have a sister or friends.

Last edited:
Lesbians tend to feel this kind of thing is none of your male business. But lemme just address this piece of inanity;
You would guess wrong; the incest taboo is very strong in Western culture.

And lesbians are lesbian because they are lesbian. Not because they have a sister or friends.

Right on.

My sister's awesome, but she was in no way responsible for me liking girls.

The fuck? Neither. That's the stupidest question I ever heard. It's like asking which made you like pizza, kittens or nail polish.

I can't respond to this one since I am a guy, but just want to express my surprise that nobody else is responding, it is a very valid question ana a potentially hot thread. My guess would be that for girls with sisters of a similar age, incest would be the most likely.

Ya!
i heard about many girls indulged in lesbian with sisters .
many my past girls also admitted on doing it : but never told me who started it .
kinky drive , privacy in home will lead to it .
by the by ,
men are always curious to know about girls : why make lesbians an exception !

i always love the erotic sight of two girls kissing !

Ya!
i heard about many girls indulged in lesbian with sisters .
many my past girls also admitted on doing it : but never told me who started it .
kinky drive , privacy in home will lead to it .
by the by ,
men are always curious to know about girls : why make lesbians an exception !

i always love the erotic sight of two girls kissing !

India is very different from the U.S. Your fantasies are very different from reality, too.

India is very different from the U.S. Your fantasies are very different from reality, too.

fantasy know no origin of country !
lesbian and gay are more prominent and legalized only in us , europe !
i

Why would lesbians with sisters be any more incestuous than straight women with brothers? I don't get it. :confused:

The fuck? Neither. That's the stupidest question I ever heard. It's like asking which made you like pizza, kittens or nail polish.
Hahaha. This could be my favorite response to a post ever on here. Yup, yup it is my favorite.

Why would lesbians with sisters be any more incestuous than straight women with brothers? I don't get it. :confused:

same sex attraction by incest is even more easy in girls than in guys .
i mean that only, not that sisterly lesbian is more incestous !

same sex attraction by incest is even more easy in girls than in guys .
i mean that only, not that sisterly lesbian is more incestous !
Do you feel that women are more sexual than men? In your culture?

In the West, I think right now-- it's considered the opposite.

We would assume that boys are more likely to try something incestuous with a sibling-- although we also assume that almost no people ever do anything at all in that way.

Regarding lesbians and what we do-- it is none of your business and continuing to pester is extremely rude.

Last edited:
Do you feel that women are more sexual than men? In your culture?

In the West, I think right now-- it's considered the opposite.

We would assume that boys are more likely to try something incestuous with a sibling-- although we also assume that almost no people ever do anything at all in that way.

Regarding lesbians and what we do-- it is none of your business and continuing to pester is extremely rude.

women are always more sexual in all continents : fetish threads dont worry about culture .

it may be none of your business also not to reply back if you not liked anyone's posts .

because i am asking this not only to you but as a whole to all lit freinds .
you can take it or leave it .

You are the more rude dude !

dont be too moral , stella !

women are always more sexual in all continents : fetish threads dont worry about culture .
On the contrary, fetish is ALWAYS a product of culture.
it may be none of your business also not to reply back if you not liked anyone's posts .

because i am asking this not only to you but as a whole to all lit freinds .
you can take it or leave it .

You are the more rude dude !

dont be too moral , stella !
I am the perfect measure of morality, dude. Exactly enough, neither too much nor too little. ;)

Haha! Well you can seldom say Lit is boring... I get the sneaky feeling someone is 'winding us up' as we say in the UK ;)

It was those fucking kittens! Damn them. Nail polish made me love tapioca pudding.

It's on par with all of the threads he starts.

That s the most stupid reply posted lit ever !

the second one quoted that stupidity is on par with most worst case of non imaginary mind !

You hear that RH? You have a non imaginary mind. What do you have to say for yourself?

You hear that RH? You have a non imaginary mind. What do you have to say for yourself?

If you're going to have a non imaginary mind, at least strive to have the most worst case of non imaginary mind.

So I've got that going for me...

Back