care to chat?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Current boy toy thought my butt need picturing when I fell asleep a bit tipsy last night. He may have also written on it after...

Could go either way on the writing part, but he had the first half of that right:D

mm thats how a beautiful sexy butt should be...so cuddlable and kissable :)

And he uses a pen instead..go figure!!

Current boy toy thought my butt need picturing when I fell asleep a bit tipsy last night. He may have also written on it after...

I judge them by the quality of their texting. If U or R pops up. Done.

generally avoid people who text while driving. you don't want to die with your last thing on earth typing LOL...

and who actually LsOL anyway? ever watch people texting? every fifth word is LOL and they're not even smiling quietly to themselves...

generally avoid people who text while driving. you don't want to die with your last thing on earth typing LOL...

and who actually LsOL anyway? ever watch people texting? every fifth word is LOL and they're not even smiling quietly to themselves...

If something makes me lol for real, I like to put "genuine lol" otherwise I put haha and they can decide tone

Also. This happened yesterday. Ten dollar bikini. Love it.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    45 KB · Views: 1,262
Also. This happened yesterday. Ten dollar bikini. Love it.

you know, a ten dollar bikini on a million dollar figure works out to be like 1/1000%. so, really next to nothing so might as well not have it on at all... ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back