Cum on your face

I love doing this. Started when I was younger, but did it a month ago and hit in my mouth and hit my face as well. Was hot feeling it splash in both. Feeling the warmth in my mouth and running down my cheeks and chin. So hot.
Did you swallow

I did it

Friday night I finally did it. After hitting poppers and thinking about a new friend I had just met. I wasn't thinking about doing a flip over. I was thinking about sucking his cock. As I was getting close I flipped over on my bed and came right in my mouth and I swallowed and swallowed and wanted more. I finally did it, after trying for 20 years. I finally ate my own come. Now I want someone else's.

Friday night I finally did it. After hitting poppers and thinking about a new friend I had just met. I wasn't thinking about doing a flip over. I was thinking about sucking his cock. As I was getting close I flipped over on my bed and came right in my mouth and I swallowed and swallowed and wanted more. I finally did it, after trying for 20 years. I finally ate my own come. Now I want someone else's.

Awesome. Welcum to the club

Back in the day when I could I did it at least daily. I didn't have a need for a gf. I came in my mouth and face hundreds of times in those days. I could lick the tip so it was close. I miss those days.

revisiting this

I ued to cum over my face when I was younger and could hoot a massive loads ! Now Im getting a little older I have gotten back into it with my wives help I now can put my legs over head up on wall and shoot a nice load over my face !

Back in the day when I could I did it at least daily. I didn't have a need for a gf. I came in my mouth and face hundreds of times in those days. I could lick the tip so it was close. I miss those days.

Days gone by

I havent in years but I used to. Reading everyone's comments I may have to try again in the morning while the wife is asleep.

cum on face

I have done this and would like to do it some more, also from another cock

This gets the occasional use from me every now and again

wish someone was working mine out as we speak love to give someone an amazing facial

I have to say this is hot! I am straight and I have tried blowing it into my own mouth. I have had it in my mouth, on my chin and cheek--fun! I don't have the balls to swallow, though. Somehow, as hot and horny as I am while staring into my own cock about to blow, as soon as it does I want it out!

This has helped me understand how some women don't want to swallow and I'm with them.

But it has also made me realize that a super-sexy cum kiss at the end of a blowjob is simply wonderful!

On the other hand, all my love to those who swallow!

Last edited:
Back in the day I did that daily. Did that for a couple years and hundreds of loads. Didn't even want a gf. I'm sure I swallowed more than most women.

I love doing this. Love the feel of my cum landing on my face and in my mouth. Tastes soooo good

wish someone was working mine out as we speak love to give someone an amazing facial

I would sign up for that!! I love getting a facial from someone else, especially if it's a huge load. Just recently I met a guy who gave me a huge facial.

Back