The Last Thing You Thought...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rawr!

Pounces and nuzzles.

Careful there wolfling, I am extremely turned on right now, you might bite off more than you care to while at work.

Chuckles wickedly

Smiles slowly, widely and laughs quietly

Ah Mr. Man, the problem with men like you is that they are never sure what it is they propose when they talk to women, like me. For that matter? Women like me are not entirely sure that proposals of any sort are NOT meant to be examined...

Long, lascivious once over from honey brown eyes

thoroughly.

quirks a brow

You have a suggestion...?

Oh I do. As always time prevents more than just a passing bit of love however. :kiss:

Smiles slowly, widely and laughs quietly

Ah Mr. Man, the problem with men like you is that they are never sure what it is they propose when they talk to women, like me. For that matter? Women like me are not entirely sure that proposals of any sort are NOT meant to be examined...

Long, lascivious once over from honey brown eyes

thoroughly.

Chuckles softly with a shake of his head

I promise you sweetheart, I am quite sure of a few things I'd like to propose. However this is not the time seeing as it is almost 3 am and I have had a blinding migraine all day.

I would never want to give you anything short of my undivided attention, and complete focus, neither of which I can do right at this moment.

When I am able to give you both of these things (you know when the stars align and the planets as well and we both have time energy and focus) I will make my proposals clear without any room for doubt... or escape.

Leans in to place a warm kiss to her jaw, letting emerald meet honey brown

Oh I do. As always time prevents more than just a passing bit of love however. :kiss:

Chuckles softly with a shake of his head

I promise you sweetheart, I am quite sure of a few things I'd like to propose. However this is not the time seeing as it is almost 3 am and I have had a blinding migraine all day.

I would never want to give you anything short of my undivided attention, and complete focus, neither of which I can do right at this moment.

When I am able to give you both of these things (you know when the stars align and the planets as well and we both have time energy and focus) I will make my proposals clear without any room for doubt... or escape.

Leans in to place a warm kiss to her jaw, letting emerald meet honey brown

Hugs tightly, full lips brushing softly over the jut of a masculine stubbled chin

Get thee to sleep, Mr. Man or I shall not be responsible for the pout fit I throw in your general direction, when next we speak.

Honey brown eyes meet pretty emerald ones.

Please, Daddy?

Softer kiss on forehead.

Hugs tightly, full lips brushing softly over the jut of a masculine stubbled chin

Get thee to sleep, Mr. Man or I shall not be responsible for the pout fit I throw in your general direction, when next we speak.

Honey brown eyes meet pretty emerald ones.

Please, Daddy?

Softer kiss on forehead.

A hint of a smile and a nod. Giving her a firm squeeze in return

I will in a moment lovely one. I sent you a missive and I want to give you a chance to reply before I vanish.

His eyes flutter at the kiss to his forehead. It eased the momentary searing pain that settled upon the entire front of his skull

A hint of a smile and a nod. Giving her a firm squeeze in return

I will in a moment lovely one. I sent you a missive and I want to give you a chance to reply before I vanish.

His eyes flutter at the kiss to his forehead. It eased the momentary searing pain that settled upon the entire front of his skull

snuggling into warm hug.

I saw and I responded. Go read...and then...kiss me night night and go lay down. Figures. You, I and Twin all take turns like we are on a three way see-saw. If we are ever okay (the three of us) at the same time, I think the world might explode.

snuggling into warm hug.

I saw and I responded. Go read...and then...kiss me night night and go lay down. Figures. You, I and Twin all take turns like we are on a three way see-saw. If we are ever okay (the three of us) at the same time, I think the world might explode.

Laughs

You know it would, either that or the three of us would fuck it to death.

Gives a feral grin, then pulls her in to kiss her gently

Come take your lunch break and nap with me. people can make their own f'ing coffee.

Chuckles softly then heads toward bed.

Night love, be well :heart:

Well passing bits are better than nothing.

grins and kisses tired brow

Go sleep, handsome. There'll be other times...

Indeed.

Blasted time zones!

Kisses her cheek and gives her a squeeze on his way out

Night lit peoples.

smiling at the thought of Twin, daddy and I ...fucking the world to death WHILE it explodes.

G'night, Daddy. Try and sleep deeply. I will join you in your dreams.

soft kiss before retreating to the real world to start the effing coffee.

smiling at the thought of Twin, daddy and I ...fucking the world to death WHILE it explodes.

G'night, Daddy. Try and sleep deeply. I will join you in your dreams.

soft kiss before retreating to the real world to start the effing coffee.

*sneak attack hugs

retreats to bedroom to get all comfy cozy*

Hope the rest of your shift goes well Mz. Luna.

*sneak attack hugs

retreats to bedroom to get all comfy cozy*

Hope the rest of your shift goes well Mz. Luna.

AIIIIIIIIIEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!

blushes and runs after to cuddle the stuffing outta PGoD before he hits the bed.

Night, darlin'. Sleep sweet.:rose:

Blows kisses to Luna and FD.

Sleep well you two!

lays on the floor and pouts

Waiting...suuuccckkksss.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back