Confessions: What Are Yours?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sure thing! But how? Drinks or something else?

Hmmmmmmm....

Cocktails are always preferred, but since we're all stuck rather virtually...

Why don't we honor the thread and all post a confession about what makes the confession thread so good?
:)

Hmmmmmmm....

Why don't we honor the thread and all post a confession about what makes the confession thread so good?
I confess that I love the combination of emotional confessions and dirty physical ones.

I confess that this forum, specifically this thread, have become my new online home.

Mmmmm! Now that's a fun thought! What you thinking of? :kiss:

Hell yeah, I am!

I confess that between 1/3 and 1/2 reasons I tend to lurk here more than most other threads is the quality of the avatars which belong to some of the contributors.....

ICT I really love the Darkroom and this thread is a great way to rattle off w/e is on my mind as well as read other ppl's confessions and not feel like I'm the only one having a great day, a crummy day, a giddy day, etc.

I too love the combination of what's confessed here as well as the group of ppl I bump into around here daily.

Happy Page 200, Confession Thread!

:D

*clinks her glass*
Cheers!

I confess this thread is so successful for two reasons:

1. ...let's just say, consider who the OP is... :)
2. It allows for post-whoring

Hmmmmmmm....

That is a good idea! And if I could, I would hand out my favorite drink, Hot Damn!
I confess that I love the combination of emotional confessions and dirty physical ones.
I'm happy for new memberrs
I confess that this forum, specifically this thread, have become my new online home.
Yeah! I'm glad you're here.
I confess that between 1/3 and 1/2 reasons I tend to lurk here more than most other threads is the quality of the avatars which belong to some of the contributors.....
Dirty boy. But that's why I like you.

I like it because I like having a place where people feel at home here. It also is a good place for us all to vent and get support. There are some really good people here. Here's to another 200 pages. *Raises virtual glass*

ICT I really love the Darkroom and this thread is a great way to rattle off w/e is on my mind as well as read other ppl's confessions and not feel like I'm the only one having a great day, a crummy day, a giddy day, etc.

I too love the combination of what's confessed here as well as the group of ppl I bump into around here daily.

*clinks her glass*
Cheers!

Remember, it's all you wonderful people that make this thread great. When I started it, I never dreamed it would grow the way it has.

*clinks her glass*
Cheers!

The OP is one of Lit's finest sexiest women... thanks for starting us off Ima!!! This is definitely a place to let it all hang out - happy, sad, angry, lustful, celebratory, or completely perverted. :D woohoo!

I confess that my confessions are probably responsible for one whole page. ;)
And they're so interesting! I'm glad you're here.
* blowing a celebratory kiss *
:kiss: Right back at you.
The OP is one of Lit's finest sexiest women... thanks for starting us off Ima!!! This is definitely a place to let it all hang out - happy, sad, angry, lustful, celebratory, or completely perverted. :D woohoo!
You let it hang out so well, sexy. Thank you for being my best gal :kiss:

ICT that not only are we on page 200, but this is the 5000 post!!! woohoo

edit... damn it Drac!!! You took my fun away!!! :p

5001, page 201.... :(

Do you want to play with both of our piercings? I must say, my pierced nipple is rather sensitive in a fun way ;)

please ignore my above post about taking my fun away... screw the posting... you and Ima and me???? THUD. (slipped out of my chair, damn puddle.)

And I do love that nipple shield!

ICT that not only are we on page 200, but this is the 5000 post!!! woohoo

edit... damn it Drac!!! You took my fun away!!! :p

5001, page 201.... :(

Do you want to play with both of our piercings? I must say, my pierced nipple is rather sensitive in a fun way ;)
I think that's a good idea! She could play with them both and decide which one was more sensitive. That could be fun ;)

Wow! 200 pages and 5,000 posts! We really need champagne here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back