Isolated Blurts - The HT Cafe Way

Status
Not open for further replies.
It never occurred to me that a knitting pattern site would have a section labeled "adult." :eek:

Maybe that's why my grandmother and great aunt were always having WAY too much fun knitting??

And now I need some bleach to wash out that thought in my head...

Maybe that's why my grandmother and great aunt were always having WAY too much fun knitting??

And now I need some bleach to wash out that thought in my head...

LOL We knitters can be a rowdy bunch. It's not your grandma's knitting anymore...

Yes! A ball sack, and we ain't talkin' sports equipment here... :D

I believe the correct term is TESTICLE COZY.

ballcozy.jpg

UGHHHH!!What a day.

3rd kidney stone in 3 years. Was at the hospital all day. Thank God I am now home and painfree. Sorry nothing sexual or hot to say today.:(

Scapel, laser - same difference. Tissue in that area is getting cut. I'm convinced it's just another form of snake oil used to con women into believing their bodies aren't good enough. FFS, most of the time the woman's partner is the one who gets the benies, while she gets the pain and the potential nerve damage. :eek::rolleyes:

I think you missed the point of my previous post. I meant to imply that, maybe, the vaginal rejuvenation was offered only to men and that it did not involve surgery of any kind.

I must have left out a comma or something.

I think you missed the point of my previous post. I meant to imply that, maybe, the vaginal rejuvenation was offered only to men and that it did not involve surgery of any kind.

I must have left out a comma or something.

Clearly, I didn't understand you at all. Since men don't have vaginas, how could this "service" be offered to them to begin with?

I tend to be quite literal in my thinking, so if your reply is tongue in cheek or a jest of some sort, I'm just not following. :eek:

Drained ,happy and content...
she strokes like an artist ...my body and mind her canvas as she paints a perfect erotic picture.
You are quite a woman and very special!

:kiss:

I'm drunk on a Wed night. I think work may be stressing me out more than I realize.

The semester is over! Can I get a "Hell, yeah!"?? Let the grade-grubbing begin! :D

My husband is so awesome. He bought adult beverages this afternoon knowing that I'd be ready for them when I got home.

Last edited:
Another one gone from my musical youth.... RIP Adam "MCA" Yauch. Still know every word to every song on "License To Ill". Cancer sucks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back