New Beginnings

Yeah. That. And this dance we do. All this talking about rubbing and no actual rubbing.

*clearsthroatloudly* for now.... :) until we run away together and ride off into the sunset on a three legged unicorn whilst heavy metal plays quietly in the back ground.

*clearsthroatloudly* for now.... :) until we run away together and ride off into the sunset on a three legged unicorn whilst heavy metal plays quietly in the back ground.

Now you're talkin'. Still got those wedding invites.

stoked!

Like a breathe of fresh air, you have come back to us and I'm so glad to see you again! hope you find something that satisfies and makes you stick around.

Can a 3 legged unicorn even run? I would think it would cause quite a bit of bouncing and shit... :D

Now you're talkin'. Still got those wedding invites.

saweet!

Like a breathe of fresh air, you have come back to us and I'm so glad to see you again! hope you find something that satisfies and makes you stick around.

hey dollface, good to see your here!

Can a 3 legged unicorn even run? I would think it would cause quite a bit of bouncing and shit... :D

Unicorns are fucking magical...of course a 3 legged one can run!

And I am SO posting all night just to get to 100 posts. I hate not having an avatar!

OMG!! Sexy fucking kitty is back! And from what I could see you still have a certain piece of body jewelry that I so love to see :)

Glad to hear that there's a fresh start. I hope you haven't lost your music tastes. I've missed posting songs for you to hear

OMG!! Sexy fucking kitty is back! And from what I could see you still have a certain piece of body jewelry that I so love to see :)

Glad to hear that there's a fresh start. I hope you haven't lost your music tastes. I've missed posting songs for you to hear

I do I do...

I got my nose pierced a couple weeks ago too...I should take a face pic later ;)

And everyone here is trying to convert my musical tastes..I'm fighting them kicking and screaming. LOL...but they have been broadened, I'll just say that.

Welcome back. Goodness I want to go bra shopping with you. Your bras are always so pretty.

Unicorns are fucking magical...of course a 3 legged one can run!

And I am SO posting all night just to get to 100 posts. I hate not having an avatar!

hahahaha! Holy shit PK! I totally didn't expect that! Nice :D

Welcome back. Goodness I want to go bra shopping with you. Your bras are always so pretty.

Walmart...haha. I've been losing so much weight so fast that I can't stay in one size for long so I've been buying cheapies til I hit my goal ;)

I started as a 40DD when I was here last, and I'm a 38C now

And everyone here is trying to convert my musical tastes..I'm fighting them kicking and screaming. LOL...but they have been broadened, I'll just say that.

Fuck that! You still have the axe? We will fight them back while blasting the metal loud and proud!

Walmart...haha. I've been losing so much weight so fast that I can't stay in one size for long so I've been buying cheapies til I hit my goal ;)

I started as a 40DD when I was here last, and I'm a 38C now

Awesome progress PK!

You should know better than to expect what I'm going to say ;)

I know right? I should have learned this a while ago...fuck me :D

So...face...I got a cute little addition to my nose :) Actually I've had it done before so it was just a re-piercing. But I love it!

I need to cook and workout, I'll be back later.

GETTING TO 100 TONIGHT DAMMIT

Last edited:
Thank you, I've been working HARD. Really hard.

And...well, if you twist my arm

I can see that you have been :D I have been working very hard as well :)

I wouldn't want to bring pain PK, pleasure yes, not pain though :kiss:

So fucking sexy kitty. Love the new piercing.

I got a few new songs for you on Monday. I've been going old school punk a lot now soooo

Back