Alisonwunderland

While I did not know this soul, I wish her safe passage onto her next plane of existence. Thank you Janeyl for posting. You have brought us all a bit closer.

I didn't know her either but it's always sad when a member of a small community passes on. It leaves a hole. My prayers are for her tonight and to those of you who are missing her tonight . my condolences.

While I did not know this soul, I wish her safe passage onto her next plane of existence. Thank you Janeyl for posting. You have brought us all a bit closer.

She deserved to be acknowledged...:rose:

I wasn't sure whether to start this thread but just wanted to pass on some rather sad news that I received today to say that Alisonwunderland unfortunately died suddenly on March 24th. I don't know any more detail than that-reasons or circumstances so can't answer any questions. Kendra passed on the information from her husband to some of us who knew her or knew of her...

She had been an infrequent visitor here over the last few years but I know that some of you who've been around for some time will have interacted with her. I didn't know her well but, she was a unique, funny and feisty woman who always made me smile with her straightforward approach to life and inability to suffer fools on any level...

Such sad news...another of the old guard gone...:rose:

This is becoming such a frequent phrase...

I enjoyed her banter and postings although we didn't have a lot of contact. May she rest in peace, May comfort cover her family and friends.

I enjoyed her banter and postings although we didn't have a lot of contact. May she rest in peace, May comfort cover her family and friends.

Ditto on this.

It's sad to lose a member of the community.

I think you said it best, newbiebabe.
May she rest in peace.

Back