Men who like chatting about their wives

Tasting your own cum? Easiest for me has always been to kiss her after she's taken my load in her mouth. If you do after she swallows you dont have the texture to get over and all you really get is the aftertaste, which will help you getting used to it. Or you could have her force feed it to you, my wife used to do that, but she's really greedy with her cum so I don't really eat it that often, just a taste now and then.

we've kissed after I've cum in her mouth but you're right - because she swallowed, it must have not been the same ...

Do you guys fantasize about cleaning her up after the other guy(s) are finished? Not sure if I'd be into that.

I've done it lots of times. Several times while I've been there, tons later when she got home. Trust me if your wife is into the cuck play like mine she'll talk you into doing lots of things.

Great Thread going here. If I was still with the Ex, I'd be right here with a lot of the same posts as some of those above. She was fun and we were just getting into playing with others when it ended.
Keep the posts coming.

evening all. i truly enjoy talking with other married folks about our desires and experiences with our spouses. i would love to explore same room sex or swap with my wife . she is 48yo

I like to discuss and hear about what others do. It can be pretty exciting and you could learn a thing or two.

evening all. i truly enjoy talking with other married folks about our desires and experiences with our spouses. i would love to explore same room sex or swap with my wife . she is 48yo

same interest here as well

we've soft swapped at clubs and it was a great thrill to see all the other couples near us getting their own pleasures

Beautiful morning and should be an interesting day. My wife has a boy friend and is getting ready to go off with him for the day. He has a jeep and they are going off road to find some places to take pictures. He is a working artist and she is an mature artist so it does make sense to look for subjects and scenes for their art work. She assures me that this drive is just for their art. Now of course I understand the need for some lunch but am wondering about the need for two bottles of wine. I will enjoy giving my imagination a work out today and then when she gets home, looking for clues to her activities for the day.

My wife

How about a double date, and you and my gf catch me fucking your wife? :devil:

I think I'd love this situation. I imagine it would play out with these:

- your gf freaks out and storms off. I stay and enjoy you fucking my wife.

- your gf gets turned on seeing you in bed with my wife. She strips and joins you. I enjoy watching my wife in mff threesome.

- as an act of revenge your gf drags me to another room. There I fuck her while you continue to screw my wife.

So hot!!

I've been told wives do things with LOVERS they won't with a spouse as they don't want to disappoint the LOVER...

Love talking about that scenario...

On of my favorite subjects. My wife Is a smaller bbw and sexy as hell. She has recently started to fool around with a guy at the gym but just mostly teasing so far. If anyone wants to pm me I would love to chat. I also have kik my name on there is curioushmm.

I think I'd love this situation. I imagine it would play out with these:

- your gf freaks out and storms off. I stay and enjoy you fucking my wife.

- your gf gets turned on seeing you in bed with my wife. She strips and joins you. I enjoy watching my wife in mff threesome.

- as an act of revenge your gf drags me to another room. There I fuck her while you continue to screw my wife.

So hot!!

Sign me up!

On of my favorite subjects. My wife Is a smaller bbw and sexy as hell. She has recently started to fool around with a guy at the gym but just mostly teasing so far. If anyone wants to pm me I would love to chat. I also have kik my name on there is curioushmm.

Makes me want to get my wife a gym membership.

everyone busy with their SO?! There hasn't been much action on this thread in a while now :rolleyes:

calling all men who'd like to exchange notes, stories, etc. :cool:

Do it

Makes me want to get my wife a gym membership.

Do it!! My wife is a fitness buff and is practically in the gym ever day. She's also quite a fox and gets quite an amount of attention from the male patrons. It helps fuel the fantasy of other men fucking my wife.

I'm sure that someday she's going to end up dropping her panties for one lucky guy at the gym.

Do it!! My wife is a fitness buff and is practically in the gym ever day. She's also quite a fox and gets quite an amount of attention from the male patrons. It helps fuel the fantasy of other men fucking my wife.

I'm sure that someday she's going to end up dropping her panties for one lucky guy at the gym.

Lucky guy at the gym, lucky wife, and lucky husband. How nice that would be.

I love to imagine someone seducing my very timid wife...

Bringing out a hidden nawty side that even she didn't know she had...

Back