Snowballs

wannabeesis

Experienced
Joined
Jul 24, 2007
Posts
99
Anyone every try this? I have always wanted to but never found a woman that would be into it.
 
In my most intimate of feelings, yes. It seems guys are less into it though. Q

As a guy that is Very into having my wife feed my cum to me in many different ways, I can say from experience that it can be both a terrifying and humbling experience to admit to a woman you are in a relationship with (married to in my case) that you are into that sort of thing.

That being said, if you are lucky, you can find a person who is willing to experiment with you and willing to try just about anything (within reason) at least once...

The definition of "within reason" I think is different for each couple, and many times for each person. I do think in general that many people get a little looser in regards to their inhibitions as they get older and more comfortable with themselves.

All that being said, my wife typically prefers that I eat my freshly made creampie from her pussy, but my favorite, and I believe the most sensual has become snowballing. I love the anticipation once I climax from a blowjob, knowing as I feel every pulse that more and more cum is shooting into my wife's mouth and will soon be in my own.

The look in her eyes as she brings her face level to my own, both playful and loving. She brings her lips to mine, parting our lips with her tongue and gently tipping my head back so that all of my cum drains from her mouth to my own as we share a deep and loving kiss. Often times the kiss lasts long after I have swallowed it all down...

God, I'm getting aroused just thinking about the last time we did this just over a month ago... My wife still sometimes likes to swallow when she gives me a blowjob, but when I'm lucky get a nice cum-filled kiss...
 
I'm all for it. I was lucky enough to have a girlfriend that was in to it and we had a lot of fun snowballing. Other women didn't seem to be real in to the idea but I guess everyone has their own set of turn ons and turnoffs. Personally I. find it very erotic.
 
I have tried it, and I enjoy it a lot. I prefer eating it from pussy since the combined juices makes it even better, but the question of snowballs was asked.
 
Really into cum-sharing... its such an intimate / erotic act.

In my most intimate of feelings, yes. It seems guys are less into it though. Q

Besides, if a girl is cool enough to let me cum in her mouth then the least I can do is not get all squeamish about it if she's into sharing it.
 
Love to share with her... even better eaten.from.her pussy after she squirts...yummy, and it makes her so freaking horny!!
 
Finally did this and was quite surprised with how much she enjoyed this - as much as I did, maybe more. It was an intense session and she had been edging me. As my cock entered her mouth, I told her I was about to cum and I wanted to share with her...AWESOME!!!!
 
I like it a lot. The first time I proposed it to my wife, I was flat out terrified about what she would think of me. The last thing I want to do is go beyond her limits of comfort and freak her out so bad that she ends up leaving me. Luckily she was open to the idea, her reasoning was she tastes herself off me all the time, why cant I try my own cum? She doesnt just on her own snowball me, I have to ask for it. But she never turns me down when I ask.

I just think its so sexy to share something like that, so very sensual and primal, and takes a lot of trust in your partner.
 
In my most intimate of feelings, yes. It seems guys are less into it though. Q

i think a lot of us are certainly into the fantasy its just men get inhibited after orgasm and sort of lose interest, i want my other half to do it to me, but she'd have to tie me up and force me too which i find even more exciting, unfortunately she's a bore so that won't happen. the point i'm getting at is tie your men up and make them do it.
 
In my most intimate of feelings, yes. It seems guys are less into it though. Q

I think we're more into it than you think...Most guys have to keep up the tough guy, even in the confines of the bedroom...

I on the other hand have been into this for yrs... I just don't have any desire to run out and tell everybody
 
Ex-Wife

My ex-wife surprised me with a mouthful after blowing me. She did it out of spite and meanness but I just accepted it and kissed her passionately sharing the taste and texture with her. She became incredibly aroused and as we were just 20 at the time, I quickly recharged and like rabbits we were at it again. She didn't always share but when she did it always led to passionate and sweaty sex!!
 
My ex-wife surprised me with a mouthful after blowing me. She did it out of spite and meanness but I just accepted it and kissed her passionately sharing the taste and texture with her. She became incredibly aroused and as we were just 20 at the time, I quickly recharged and like rabbits we were at it again. She didn't always share but when she did it always led to passionate and sweaty sex!!

sounds like one of my favorite femdom clips, if i can find it i'll send you a link, if you want
 
My wife will snowball me with every blowjob. It turns her on to have me swallow my cum and the sex afterwards is always amazing
 
Snowballing

I'm into it. Done it. Love to watch it. I enjoy it with my own or with someone else in a cp situation.
Also, I am with a Squirter. She will squeeze a large amount into my mouth after I'm down on her, I swallow about half and transfer the rest to her mouth which she swallows.
 
Would love to see it

sounds like one of my favorite femdom clips, if i can find it i'll send you a link, if you want

Absolutely! I am hoping to experience it in my current relationship. We are slowly moving to cum tasting off her breasts and creme pies! Love it and she seems interested and cums when I have a creme pie!
 
Wife and I have done this before. It lead to her squirting like crazy while we were kissing. I love eating her out after I cum but the snowball was a different experience for sure.
 
I have never had the opportunity to do this but would love to try it. Love the taste of cum. Would love to kiss a girl who has just sucked of another man.
 
My wife will snowball me with every blowjob. It turns her on to have me swallow my cum and the sex afterwards is always amazing

Sounds like you're a lucky guy! I usually get my fresh creampie from my own wife (and believe me I'm not complaining!) but it's a special occasion when I get nice cum-filled kiss!
 
Finally found a girl that was into it, tried it and she loved it as much as I did. As someone else said also, its better licking it from her pussy after it mixes with her cum.
 
Back
Top