I May Regret This Later...

I come onto Lit every few weeks just to see what's new and I'm rarely excited by what I find, but your body is amazing. I'm very much looking forward to the day when you pose for a real photographer; there is so much that can be done with curves like yours (artistically speaking). In the meantime, please don't stop sharing yourself with the rest of us. Thank you!

I come onto Lit every few weeks just to see what's new and I'm rarely excited by what I find, but your body is amazing. I'm very much looking forward to the day when you pose for a real photographer; there is so much that can be done with curves like yours (artistically speaking). In the meantime, please don't stop sharing yourself with the rest of us. Thank you!

I don't foresee that ever happening but thank you for the kind words!

My god you continue to stun with your pics!! I love the green on (and off) you. I def love the driving pic. Sooooo freaking hot and sexy!

Kel just wanted to let you know that I have enjoyed every moment I have spent here admiring your sexiness!!!

Ok...ok...that last one was down right cruel!! And sexy, erotic, hot. ...wow!!

I had no idea that eating a push up could look that sexy!

Last edited:
And I fixed my post, even if it's posted multiple more times showing everyone how I screwed up

Back