The Odd Couple

Xanneiros had a look of complete shock on his face when Jatree made up the things about his skills in bed. Looking to Selena though he noticed that she didn't have a similiar look but more of a look like "Who is this hyper active elf and why did she just say all that?" Before he could a put a word in his defense the owner of the shop Curuvar reveals himself from behind a curtain behind the counter hearing some commotion from the front of the shop perked his curiousity as he was told by Lady Moonfire that she was going to send a very energetic elf a male warrior and a centaur his way. As he told his story about the tower he looked to the group and realised instead of a centaur there was a human lady. He didn't bother to question the details as he finished briefing the three.

Xanneiros quickly glanced to Selena as the old wizard had mentioned very valuable items knowing well enough that she would try and make her way into the tower for such treasure. "If you could point us in the right direction we’ll be on our way.” he had heard Jatree ask as he quickly glanced from Selena to her. "Oh yes, of course. If you're to leave from the eastern gate it's only but a few miles east from there. You would most certainly be able to make it there before nightfall and you can't miss the tower as it aims high to the sky like an erect cock with the forest at it's base when seen from the town walls." the old man said with a grin as he glanced at the two very attractive ladies.

Jatree grinned to this comment and thought nothing more then what Xanneiros' cock looks like when excited. "Thank you very much for your help Curuvar." the young elf replied with a flirty tone. With that business done both Xanneiros and Jatree made their purchases and headed on outside the shop before being stopped by Selena. "Hey Xanneiros wait!" she called out running up to him quickly causing both him and Jatree to turn to her. "Any chance I can tag along with you guys?" Xanneiros was slightly surprised that she would ask to join as she prefered to work alone which was part of the reason they split paths many moons ago. "I don't know who you think you are little missy but I think you should be asking me that question as Xanneiros is under contract with me." Jatree butted in taking a step forward in front of Xanneiros. Selena gave the elf a look with her thin eyebrows forward in confusion as to what kind of contract they had amongst each other given the statement the young elf woman made earlier Selena could only assume it was of a sexual contract.

"Oh is that so?" Selena responded with slight fierce in her voice not backing down from Jatree. Not wanting to see the two fight and thinking Selena would be of use to the group Xanneiros quickly intervene's. "Jatree, I can vouche for Selena and believe she would be a great addition to the team." he said reassuringly as he placed a gentle hand on Jatree's shoulder.
 
Someone was forgotten in all this arguing and it was a bit surprising, since he was as big as a horse. Kronos. Kronos watched the debate, but did not listen to the words. He watched the young beautiful human with the black hair. She was amazing. The glittering of her bright blue eyes. The silky, shimmering of her dark hair. Her sweet dainty face. Her perfect smile filled with rows of pearly-white teeth.

She wore some kind of tight, long sleeved black leather armor on her shoulders with a gap before her corset like body armor top which showed off her round, perky globes of heaven that gave Kronos that feeling in his loins … that feeling that could be embarrassing if he was not careful as centaur did not wear any clothing on their horse parts! His eyes went lower to her leather pants with their remarkable cris-cross pattern running down the sides of her legs. His mind was in sensory overload …. She was sexy and lovely and … amazing!

His mouth dropped open, as he realized his purpose in life. He needed to never leave this heavenly creature. To always be by her side.

"Hey, Kronos! Wake up!" He heard … a distant female voice say.

Was this nothing but a dream? Oh, but to stay asleep forever and dream such wonderful dreams, to have this angel with him for all eternity.” He thought

"Kronos, you're gonna drool all over yourself." The female voice said

"Huh?" Kronos said turning his head, tearing himself away from the vision that was before him. He saw Jatree waving her hands in front of his eyes, snapping her fingers to get him to come around.

"Kronos … what is wrong with you … we are ready to leave!” Jatree told him.

The centaur looked back at Selena “Ma’dam … I am Kronos … and I pledge my arrows and sword to protect you” Kronos said bowing before her.

“OH BROTHER!!" Jatree said feeling like both the males in her group had betrayed her. First, Xanneiros had vouched for this …this … woman! And now Kronos was pledging his sword to her. Which sword was he pledging? … probably the one between his legs!

“Let’s get going” Jatree ordered in a foul mood.

“Selena … you may ride on my back if you wish” Kronos offered.

“THERE WILL BE NO RIDING! PERIOD!!” Jatree yelled. “NOW LET’S GO!!”

The four headed out into the forest toward the Draigdurroch Tower.
 
Last edited:
Catching Up

The young male warrior looked to Kronos in slight disbelief at the way the centaur was acting toward Selena, someon who he had just met. Yes she is a beautiful young woman but there was no need to go so overboard with the dramatics of protecting her. It made the warrior slightly worried that this might cause probelms in combat if Kronos is so dedicated to be by her side and protecting her then again on the other hand it did make Xanneiros believe that now that Kronos has found a new attraction for his lust Xanneiros and Jatree could not be bothered by the brute.

He looked to Jatree as he thought this but his face went from a happy smile to a worried one as he noticed the annoying look on the young elf's face making him second guess on having defended Selena earlier so she could join the group. “NOW LET’S GO!!” he had heard Jatree yell out in frustration, breaking him out of his own mind and moved along with the rest of the group. As they reached the eastern gate they were allowed through with no problems at all. Venturing forth with her new group Selena looked ahead and was indeed able to see the tip of Draigdurroch Tower appearing above the forest from where it stood.

Looking at the slight resemblence that the wizard had made of the tower earlier Selena glanced ahead at Xanneiros with a slight grin on her face. Having missed her partner in crime she quickly and swiftly without any detection ran up to the young male and jumped onto his back. "Hey there Xanny!" she had yelled out in joy as she wrapped her arms around his neck carefully causing Kronos and Jatree to turn and look at them both curious as to what just happened. Xanneiros had a very unsettled feeling and look on his face as he noticed the glare he got from both the elf and centaur before they looked on ahead.

"Uh...hey Selena how's it going?" he asked her with unease as he continued to look at Jatree's backside hoping that eventually all this will work out and that she wouldn't remain annoyed and or mad at him or Selena. "Oh you know same ole' same ole', venturing from place to place seeking out the rarest of treasures." Selena had answered thinking back on all the places she'd been and the items she had retrieved. "Any adventure's worth mentioning?" Xanneiros asked very curiously as he hasn't seen her since they parted on the roads of Alzarath.

"Hmm..." Selena thought to herself with her index finger on her chin her eyes looking to the sky as if she were to find the answer there. "OH!" she exclaimed. "Not that I want many people to know this but I traveled through the hideout of the Ronaldy gang and hunted each member down. It's where I got these amazingly looking boots that help me detect nearby traps by vibrating." she said while sticking her legs out forward around Xanneiros' waist letting him get a better look at them. He wasn't really that surprised by her feat as she was a really skilled archer and thief and he had heard rumors that the Ronaldy Gang was dealt with single handedly, just never thought it was done by her.

"How about you Xanneiros, how did you come across this lovely pair?" she asked in return to his question. Xanneiros gave her a brief story on how he came across Jatree and how she had asked for his aide and that he soon met Kronos through Jatree. Wanting to give her long lost friend a break she carefully slides off his back and walks along side him. "You never could say no to a pretty face, could you." Selena stated and gave him a playful wink as he looked at her causing him to smile a little.

They continued their catching up without much said from the other two which made Xanneiros slightly unsettled from time to time but he was glad to see Selena again. As they grew closer to the Dire Wood the group started to notice the change in temperature dropping even though normally the weather around here at this time of year was much warmer. As they reach closer to the edge of the forest a cold wind blows across the group causing Selena to cross her arms and move closer to Xanneiros for warmth. The group finally catches the sight of stark white woods in front of them. They are only 1 mile from the tower … but there is no landmarks visible … shrouded by a blanket of solid white in front of them. The cold fog appears to be issuing from the forest itself and snowflakes begin to fall from the steel gray sky above. The way ahead is quickly obscured as is the way they had just came making the group realize they were caught in a blizzard!

"Here!" Jatree calls out over the howling wind to the others as she removes four pendants from her pouch. "Wearing these should keep you slightly warm and lessen the damage of any basic ice spell." she reassured the group as she handed the last two to Selena and Xanneiros a look of slight jealousy that was unseen by them.
 
Jealous, the feeling of resentment against someone because of that person's success, or advantages. Jatree was feeling jealous. This feeling grew stronger and stronger sort of like how the temperature was dropping lower and lower as they walked towards the tower.

Then Selena jumped onto Xanneiros’ back. Riding him. After Jatree had ordered “THERE WILL BE NO RIDING! PERIOD!!” True, Jatree had meant that command for the centaur, but Selena seemed like a bright girl. She knew what she was doing. And she was riding Xanneiros back to make two points. 1) Selena would not be ordered around and 2) Xanneiros was her property and the Elf Mage needed to stay away.

“Slutty Bitch!” Jatree thought to herself. Jatree could hear Xanneiros and Selena making small talk behind them … it made her sick! Jatree was about to make a snort of disgust when something strange happened. Kronos made a snort of disgust noise.

Jatree looked over to the great war centaur. He was equally upset about what was going on. Jatree had seen how Kronos had reacted when he met the human girl … the big stallion was in love. Centaurs were a bit fickle like that. She guessed they needed to be like that as they needed to mate with lots of mares in the herd. Loving each of them just not for a long time. This gave Jatree an idea.

“Hey Kronos” she whispered to the centaur “We need to break those two up”

The centaur looked over to Jatree and her big swaying and bouncing bust line. He nodded in agreement. “Next chance we get … let’s start a few rumors!” Jatree whispered and the centaur nodded again in agreement.

Anyhow, thoughts about the love “quadrangle” soon were interrupted as the blizzard moved in. It quickly generated a complete “white out” condition, where the four stood huddled against the wind. Each of them pulling out heavier cloaks, to shield themselves from the elements.

“Which way should we go?” Jatree asked. Kronos pointed into the blinding white snow “This way!” He said.

Xanneiros shook his head “No … look at the terrain and the density of the woods … we need to go this way” Xanneiros pointed in a different direction. The human’s reasoning seemed better and so the group headed in that direction. The storm’s intensity seemed to continue to rise minute by minute.

Jatree stopped the group “This is not natural … I can feel magic in this storm” She yelled to the others. Then she focused her mind for a few seconds and shook her head up and down. “It is Fey magic and it is coming from this direction!” she said, pointing in the same direction Xanneiros had been heading.

The group continued to head in that direction but ran into an icy patch. The wind was blowing so hard … none of them could make it across until Salena got an idea. She took her bow out and tied a rope to the end of an arrow. She asked the centaur to fire the arrow as it would take massive strength to fly with that much rope and into the strong wind. Kronos fired and the arrow stuck into the tree on the opposite side of the icy patch.

“I’ll go across first” Salena said … Kronos grabbed her arm and looked into her eyes “Be careful!” he said worried for her. The thief smiled “No problem!” and started across the ice. She slid this way and that way, but she made it to the other side and tie the rope off better. The rest of the group made it across the ice safety and they worked their way closer to the source of the storm. Then the unnatural blizzard subsided and the group could see the area surrounding the tower. There was a deep snow everywhere and the tower was locked in a block of solid ice. There was almost no sound anymore except for the crunching of their boots in the snow.

Jatree spoke in her normal voice again and said what was on everyone’s mind. “This is what the town of Loudwater and all the farm lands are going to look like soon … if we don’t stop these storms!”

Everyone nodded in concurrence. Then Jatree looked at the other three and smiled “Ah … good teamwork back there … Xanneiros for his ranger like skills … Salena and Kronos for getting us across the ice. Thanks” She said.
 
Though the winds have stopped the group have come across yet another obstacle in their path. Looking ahead of himself Xanneiros took in the sight of the tower being encased in a shimmering cocoon of pure ice. The sunlight reflected off the angled planar surfaces of the frozen barrier. There was a palpable sensation of bitter cold emanating from the tower that sent shivers down his spine. Through the cloudy ice the group could see the exterior of the tower walls. The walls of the tower were a series of sculptures and reliefs depicting various devils in flight. It was as if a huge swirling column of fiends had erupted out of the ground and were pulled skyward. The demons and evils had their mouths open though whether they were laughing or screaming was hard to tell.

Selena had stood beside Xanneiros most of this trip but he had noticed her walking a little further ahead of him stopping between Kronos and Jatree an amazed gasp escaping her lips as she looked to the tower from top to bottom, her eyes stopping at a circular stone walkway winding around the tower’s base with squat statues of leering devils of all sort line both sides of the path. The cobblestones are frozen and look slippery. The tower’s only entrance is the main door at the end of this walkway and it is behind a foot thick sheet of solid ice.

Jatree looked to the young woman as she appeared beside her and Kronos, surprised that she had left Xanneiros' side. She looked over her facial features and saw the shocking look she had as she viewed over the tower, looking a little more closely to her Jatree had noticed the slight indention her throat made as Selena had swallowed back what Jatree knew was a sense of fear. Jatree smiled slightly to herself realizing this. "You know you're always welcome to turn back if your too afraid." the young elf had said with a smirk on her face.

"I'm not that afraid, I'm just amazed at it's empowered beauty yet eeriness to the pillar of ice." Selena replied never taking her eyes off the ice column. Jatree was surprised by this comment from the female thief in hopes that she would have snapped back but didn't. "Why would you want to send her away Jatree? The lovely Selena did such a wonderful task earlier with the arrow idea and if it weren't for that we probably wouldn't have made it this far." Kronos said boastfully that warranted a glare at him from Jatree.

Xanneiros watched as these interactions were made and as soon as he had seen the look on Jatree's face he walked up behind the group standing slightly behind and between the two lovely ladies. "So any ideas on how to get through that?" he asked not aiming the question at anyone in particular. "Lets see if I can smash it down!" Kronos lets out with a loud charging yell before running to the wall of ice and mule kicks it from behind. The travelers feel the vibration of the kick traverse from the pillar to where they stand but they see that centaur had not made much of impact.

"By the seven gates of Hell!?" the centaur rages out before kicking the ice wall two more times only making a slight crack to it. "Kronos!" Selena calls out feeling only her voice would somehow soothe the troubled centaur which in case does making Kronos turn to her looking at her questionably. Xanneiros stood studying the wall carefully noticing that the wall had some noticeable spots that were more see through meaning those spots were thinner, the only trouble was that they were placed more towards the middle of the wall higher than Kronos could aim with his hooves.

"Jatree, you said you master in the art of explosive magic?" he had asked looking to the young elf who had looked to him with excitement in her eyes. "Yes! That is exactly correct!" she said with full on boast as she placed her hand on her hip and cocking that hips outward and a look on her face as if this was already factual to the group. Xanneiros grinned as if Jatree's joy flowed over to him. "You see those slightly more see through patches of the wall?" he had asked as he pointed to the various points. "Yeah?" she replied in question. "If you could kindly use one of those spells on those points I believe we may be able to break the barrier." the young warrior stated

"Oh Xanneiros you're so brilliant why didn't I think of that!" Jatree said cheerfully as she ran next to him and hugged his arm. "I'll do anything you ask of me." she added a lustful whisper to his ear before taking stance next to him. "Everyone step back and watch the master!" she yelled out as she took her position and readied a fire ball spell in her hand. Drawing her hand back palm facing toward her, Jatree then thrusts her hand forward releasing the fire ball to one of the spots that Xanneiros had asked to aim for and as it made contact she had another fireball aimed and ready for the other spots.

Having hit each area spot on the group saw as the wall started to crumble before them having moved back a few feet so they wouldn't be caught in any of the fallen debris. As the pushed up dust of snow from the destruction clears before them the group then see a door ahead of them. "Awesome work Jatree, now lets not waste any more time." Xanneiros thanks the beautiful elf and advances toward the door.
 
The current situation is not positive!

“Xanneiros be careful” Salena said with concern.

Not to be out done Jatree added with even more concern in her voice “Xanneiros be EXTRA careful”

Kronos did not want to be left out so he said with no concern in his voice “Xanneiros be EXTRA SUPER careful”

Xanneiros muddered under his breath “this is going to be a LONG adventure!” He touched the door with his hand trying to find a way to open it. It was at this moment one of the devils carved into the side of the tower suddenly turned its head towards him. Ice chucks broke from its stone wings as it took flight. Several of the squat toadlike statues along the sides of the path also shuddered and shook off the frost that coated them. All of these metal statues had eyes that glowed red with hate … the four toad like statues moved to attack the adventurers as the flying devil circled above!

“I thought I told you to be SUPER EXTRA careful!” Kronos groused as he fired an arrow at the toad like metal demon. The arrow made a nice “PING” sound but just bounced off the metal statue.

“No actually you said for me to be EXTRA SUPER careful” Xanneiros corrected the big centaur as he pulled out his sword moonshine. “There is a big difference!”

Jatree glanced down to her green gem. It had dulled. “The gem has dulled these things are evil”

Salena looked over to her “What? The evil red glowing eyes full of hated was not enough of a clue!” She asked

“Does not hurt to check …” Jatree replied “Xanneiros, don’t worry I’ll save you!” As she aimed her staff at the approaching metal statue and launched a lightning bolt attack at it. This was a really bad idea as the electrical arc jumped from one metal statue to another until the lightning bolt jumped to all 4 of the adventurers. Knocking them off their feet, even the centaur!

“BY HADES FIRE DON’T DO THAT AGAIN!” Kronos yelled as he got back up. He notice the lightning bolt might not have hurt the metal statues … but it had sent them all sliding down the slippery walkway. They were all at the bottom now and started to move towards them again.

“Sorry about that everyone …” Jatree gasps as she regained her feet. “But wow did I get a charge out of that!”

Salena got back up, but all her hair was standing on end like she had put her fingers in a wal socket. “Talk about a bad hair day!” She said

“Xanneiros … we need some ideas … they are coming back!” Jatree asked looking over to the human fighter. “And don’t forget the flying one!” She added as it circled above.
 
Helping Hand

The young warrior swiftly sprang to his feet to look over the battlefield, quickly devising a plan from the few attempts his companions had made on the opposing metallic demons. "Jatree, try and shoot down the flyer with your fire ball magic! Selena and Kronos find another means to fight without your arrows!" Xanneiros had called out before having to swiftly dodge a side slash from an oncoming foe. "Got it!" everyone yelled back as Xanneiros followed up with his own side slash with Moonshine to the opposing threat somehow managing to hit a soft spot right below the rib cage causing the toad like demon to bleed out a grey almost metallic colored looking blood.

As the others faced their own opposition Selena focused on a tactical plan to neutralize her own. Selena gracefully twirled her body about to the side of the toad as it hopped toward her finishing the twirl with a slash from one of her daggers hitting a soft spot on the demonic creature. The stone colored toad wasn't hindered at all by Selena's slash and was able to quickly follow up with it's own move but was easily dodged by Selena as she executed a backward somersault kicking the creature right under his chin hitting an unknown soft spot causing his own body to flip backwards and landing on his front side. The young thief landed skillfully in a crouched position looking ahead at the downed demon before Xannieros jumped from above thrusting his blade into the beasts back killing it on contact.

An explosion was set off sending the flying demon Jatree had aimed for plummeting to the snowy ground landing hard with a loud thud. As the demon tried to get up it's last sight was that of a centaur's hooves coming down on him.

"How's that for a crushing headache!" Kronos had called out in triumph. "Very nicely done Kronos." the soft yet husky voice of Selena commented as she made her way to the rest of the group after having made the final kill. "I couldn't agree more, to everyone." Xanneiros replied as he walked alongside Selena converging in with the rest of the group as they all walked up to the tower doors. Automatically Selena looked to the lock feeling it was going to need to be picked and stepping forward she knelt on one knee and gathered a needle and lock pick from her side pouch.

Hearing the succesfull click of the lock being moved Selena returned her items to her pouch and carefully opened the door as her thieving senses knew better than to just run in through a locked door never knowing if there might be a trap on the other side but was glad to see that there was indeed not one.
 
The groups of heroes headed inside the tower hoping the conditions were better than those outside. Except for no snow the conditions inside the tower were not. The temperature was colder and there was a thin layer of frost that covered all the surfaces inside the tower. It was not thick enough to be too slippery but very sudden movements might be a problem.

“Great” Jatree commented about the temperature. “Someone want to get a fire going?” She asked.

“Let’s make sure it is safe first … I have a feeling we are not alone in this place” Kronos commented.

As they looked around, the tower apeared perfectly preserved, well other than being frozen solid. It looked like the whole place had been dripped in liquid nitrogen. Too bad the adventurers had no clue what liquid nitrogen was! The foyer led into a two story atrium in front of them. To their right was a banquet hall. To their left was a sitting room. There were pictures and tapestries of demons on the walls.

“Wow … this Draigdurroch guy had no creativity in decorating schemes … demon everywhere … it is like that damn French country side trend back in Castle Vix, roosters everywhere. Hey, maybe this is called “Hell’s country side” Jatree guessed.

Kronos trotted over to the sitting room and peeked in. There was a low table and several comfortable chairs. Long bookshelves lined the walls. They were filled with treatises on the Nine Hells and the various devil lords who dwell there. The small fireplace in the room was filled frozen blue flames of ice.

“Interesting” The large centaur commented looking at the fireplace. He rested his hand on one of the chairs and the leather cracked. it was very brittle. “This is a weird place!” was his final comment.
 
Holy Ice Beasts

"It's a lot more than weird, it's very unsettling." Selena had replied with a slight chatter to her teeth as she kept her hands wrapped around her upper arms in hopes to keep warm but to no success as it seemed the chilly atmosphere was only getting colder. "Maybe if you had dressed a little more appropriately you wouldn't be so cold." Jatree said in turn, warranting a look from Xanneiros as if she were one to talk about appropriate attire.
"I think Selena should wear what she pleases and if she needs warmth I have no problem to provide it with my own body." Kronos had said as he walked in from the other room having overheard and Jatree then giving him a look of disbelief even though she didn't find it surprising at all.

"This isn't the time or place for such childish banter guys." Xanneiros responds as he walks to the middle of the room looking over the layout of the upper level ahead of them, getting a sickly feeling from it as everyone else looks at him in silence as they come to the realization that there are more important things at hand. Letting out his worries with a slight sigh, Xanneiros thinks over the best possible way to go about adventuring this tower concluding that splitting up would be a wise choice. Knowing it would be better to have one male warrior with a female was easy enough. “So I’m thinking splitting up would be easiest to navigate and cover more ground.” Seeing and hearing no objections to this Xanneiros continued on.

“Let’s have me and Jatree be one pairing with Kronos and Selena be the other.” the young male announced as he looked to the group who had slight surprise on each of their faces. Not wanting to delay any further or explain his decision Xanneiros walks on ahead to the main stairway with Jatree shortly following. With the beautiful elf catching up beside him Xanneiros quickly glances at her who then glances at him as she sees him looking her way making him advert his eyes away from her face that he noticed seemed paler than usual probably due to the cold. “So why the pairing?” Jatree asks innocently enough.

Unable to keep from looking at her after she spoke Xanneiros quickly adverted his eyes which only added to Jatree’s amusement as she giggled softly. “Aside from being able to cover more ground I figured we could use this time to talk one on one.” Xanneiros said clearing his throat in hopes she didn’t think he wanted to do more than just talk.

Reaching the top of the stairway Xanneiros looks to his left for any sign of danger and seeing it cleared goes to look to the right but is shockingly surprised to see the porcelain smoothness of Jatree’s right before his, stopping his face just mere inches from his lips touching hers. Unsure on what her intentions are Xanneiros just stared at her as she stared back at him. As they continued the staring contest the slowly notice a quick drop in the temperature around them and start to hear a cracking sound below bringing their eyes to the floor between them. Seeing the floor below them turning to a whiter ice color both Xanneiros and Jatree quickly jump away from each other as an icicle spear thrusts up from the ground.

Looking away from the stairs the two see a group of featureless creature made of translucent blue ice stand ready to attack. A few large ones stomp forward wearing heavy armor and carrying huge maul-shaped chuck’s of ice. Behind them there more slender version of the same creature creating long thin sharp ice spears readying to throw them. Yet another version of the creature wield wicked blades of glistening ice, they glide across the floor, jagged shards of ice crystalizing out of thin air around them.

“Damn it, why did they have to interrupt our passionate kiss before it started!?” Jatree yelled out making the male warrior unsure if she were kidding or not but wasn’t enough to warrant him to look away from the large group of icicle beings that seemed to appear out of nowhere.
 
Do not thrust your ice sword into a woman ass ... that is just cold!

Jatree looked down at the large green gem that hung around her neck. It was dull. The gem dulled in the presence of evil. “Yep they are evil!” Jatree said with confidence.

Xanneiros jumped aside as another ice spear landed near him. “What was your first clue?” He asked sarcastically

“Oh be quiet, Xanneiros … you are always picking on me … Now … you get the two big ones with the armor! I’ll get the 4 wimpy looking ones in the back. The ones with the ice spears” Jatree said and then she screamed “Ahhhhhh” as a spear almost hit her “HEY … those wimps are pretty accurate with those ice spears!” She yelled.

“I really had not noticed!” Xanneiros replied extra sarcastically and ducked away from another spear.

“OK … I’m declaring a sarcastic free encounter … ok … no more sarcasm.” Jatree said. Then she turned her attention to the ice creatures “Ok … enough rope a dope … here goes nothing!” Jatree said … in her mind she quickly reviewed her spells. fireball, lightning bolt, shatter, light, and the hand of frost …She picked “shatter” at FULL VOLUME.

“Plug your ears!” She warned Xanneiros and pointed her staff and cast the spell. There was a LOUD ringing noise that blasted across the room and slammed into the ice creatures with the spears. It was actually impressive to watch as Jatree had to be a high level mage to produce such a powerful blast. The shockwave rolled out from the tip of the staff … The ice spears shattered into a million pieces as the wave hit them … then the same happened to the ice creatures holding the spears. She wiped out all the ranged attackers with a single spell!

It was about this time she noticed what this second level of the tower looked like. The whole floor on this level was open. It looked like a huge laboratory. No interior walls at all. There were bookcases in one corner and alchemical workbenches and tables along the other walls. As the shatter spell slammed into these tables, Jatree saw vials of potions and expensive glass beakers explode in showers of glass shards. Some of the larger crates and barrels survived the shatter spell as wood planks and sides splintered … but the containers held together.

The shatter spell was directional and had only taken out the 4 ice spear creatures and about half of the glass ware on the benches. The 2 ice creatures with the wicked looking blades were now attacking her. One aimed a blow at her head and another at her legs. Jatree did the only thing she could do. She jumped and ducked at the same time!

As she landed back on her feet she smashed her staff against one of their ice swords and snapped it in half.

“Look … no civilization fights with ice weapons … I mean … that is just stupid. The fricking weapons are just not durable!” Jatree pointed out as she ducked away from another ice sword blow. The ice creature those weapon she had broken launched an “ice bolt” spell on her. It hit her left shoulder and spun her around 180 degrees. Her whole shoulder was frozen and her left arm barely could move. But the worse part about it was her sexy ass was now facing the two attacking ice creatures.

“Ahh this is just great …” Jatree said and she heard Xanneiros voice above the clanging of weapons “No Sarcasm …remember”

“Sorry” Jatree yelled back as she bent over … her sexy ass high in the air as her face appeared between her legs as did her magical staff. The ice creature with the wicked sword was looking to plunge the weapon right into her ass. “I don’t do that on a first date” Jatree stated and fired a lightning bolt at the creature that took its head clean off.

Jatree stood back up and joked “That was shocking … but that ice creature was not conducting itself in a proper way!” The remaining ice creature aimed another ice bolt at her and fired!

I need a cold stiff one

The other two had headed into the dining room on the first floor before the fighting broke out on the second level. There was a long table that had 10 comfortably seats around it. There were also two fire places in the room but these were filled with the blue ice.

The centaur took another good look at the sexy thief. She was slim and sultry in her tight black leather armor, her round; perky breasts made him drool, as his loins started to stir even in this cold place! He felt his loins expanding … he needed to make his move.

“Salena, I’m not horsing around” Kronos said as he had finally gotten the beautiful girl alone. He moved closer to her. “Let us share some bodily warmth!” he suggested. “Ride on my back”

Salena could see the lust in the big centaur’s eyes. She was flattered, but now was not the time or place for romance. She needed to postpone him until later. “Kronos … you are foal-ing this up … I think I need to rein you in” Salena said joking but also making her point he needed to slow down.

“Salena, I have pledged my sword to you” Kronos replied “That is not something a centaur does lightly … my passion for you is true … do not said neigh to me!”

Salena eyes glanced towards Kronos “sword” but movement near the fire place dragged her eyes away from Kronos’ sword to the Ice creatures were coming out of the fire places!

“Kronos … we have company!” Salena yelled and drew her weapons. She leapt on the dining room table ready to defend herself.
 
With her bow drawn Selena quickly loads an arrow from her quiver with ease and releases it toward the upfront most ice fiend’s throat causing an explosion on contact. Demolishing one threat she swiftly ready’s a second arrow aiming it at another. “Wow! You’re full of explosive surprise!” Kronos announces as she takes care of another frosty creature. “Pay more attention to your own surroundings than what I’m doing!” Selena calls out as she sees two opposing crystalline creature’s approaching the centaur out of her peripheral but soon jumps back to the opposite end of the table dodging an oncoming ice blade.

Having missed it’s mark the force of the swing causes the table to split in half completely making the young thief jump back once again landing on the flat surface of the dining room floor. The second she landed Selena releases yet another arrow that she had loaded while in mid air. With a shock and irritated look on her face as one of the more armored ice creatures steps in and takes the blow for it’s lesser companion Selena quickly looks to see how Kronos is doing.

“Take this you cold hearted beast!” Kronos yells out as he makes a hard right hook to his second kill knocking the ice fiends head clear off. “Kronos! Take care of the armored ones right after I destroy their armor!” she commands as she loads an arrow. “As you wish my Lady!” the whole hearted centaur replies before charging at the de-armored foe surprising it with a jab to the center with his sword. “Yeah!” Kronos yells out as he thrusts his blade upward slicing the being in half.

“Kronos beside you!” Selena screams warning him. Looking to his side Kronos gets rushed and pushed back by another armored crystallike. “Oh you want to play rough do ya!?” he grunts out as he stomps his hind legs to the ground stopping himself and the creature. Using this as leverage Kronos grunts out loud as he lifts the being and smashes it down to the ground hard.

Passion Thaws Through

Having taken down two of the more threatening ice creatures Xanneiros quickly looks to Jatree as she finishes off another by shooting a lightning bolt through her legs. He couldn’t help but finally notice the tightness of her breeches in that position as it left little to the imagination of her round firm ass. The young male could feel the blood start to flow to his healthy young fruit of the loins as he started to imagine what it would feel like to hold her hips while in that stance. As much as he’d like to continue his fantasy it was soon interrupted as he saw out of the corner of his eye one last attack being readied right at Jatree. Moving as quickly as humanly possible Xanneiros makes a run toward Jatree whilst throwing his blade at the last ice beast. Though the distance wasn't too far between the male warrior and elf Xanneiros feared he wouldn't make it in time to grab Jatree.

Xanneiros had made it in time as he felt the icey cold spell graze the back of his head when he grabbed hold of Jatree, quickly spinning her so he could hold her properly and skidding to a stop along the cold floor about a foot away from where she was standing. With his body knelt to one knee he looked over Jatree's injured shoulder as he continued to hold her his left arm holding up her upper body as his right hand was gently holding her left outer thigh. “Are you going to be alright with that?” Xanneiros asks her in almost a whisper as he looks deep into her eyes in hopes she gives him a positive answer.
 
Jatree and Xanneiros

Xanneiros’ weapon spun around and landed directly into the ice creature’s chest. It fell over dead. The second floor was cleared of the creatures. Xanneiros and Jatree were together. Xanneiros was on one knee as his left arm was wrapped around Jatree’s upper body as his right hand was gently holding her left outer thigh. “Are you going to be alright with that?” Xanneiros asks as he looks deep into her eyes in hopes she gives him a positive answer.

The statuesque elf with fuchsia colored hair with silver colored ends and heavy breasts looked back at him.

“Well … I guess I can give you the cold shoulder now!” She joked. The block of ice was solid that covered her shoulder and part of her arm. “Here help me break it off.”

“Break what off …our relationship?” Xanneiros asked.

“No silly …the Ice block” Jatree said and then stopped and looked back at Xanneiros “Relationship? I thought you had the hots for Selena?” She stated

Xanneiros smiled “Sometimes you talk too much!” The human said and leaned in and kissed Jatree. It was a passionate, urgent, kind of kiss. Both of them had gotten worked up from the battle ... their instincts took over. They kept kissing as Jatree’s and Xanneiros’ desire quickly turned to enthusiasm and wanton LUST. Finally their lips separated … this was followed by a “thud” noise as the ice chuck fell off Jatree shoulder.

“I guess that was one HOT kiss” Jatree joked.

Salena and Kronos

Kronos looked at the now broken dining table. It had been very beautiful and probably very expensive.

“Ahh … does our adventurer’s insurance cover something like this?” He asked Selena.

The rogue shook her head. “No, they dropped us a few month ago … remember … we could not afford the deductible let alone of the premiums’!”

The two continued to explore the first floor and found a servant room under the stair case in the Atrium. In the two beds were two froze servants! There were scared looks on both their faces.

“Whatever happened here … it happened quickly. These poor people died almost in an instant.” Kronos pointed out.

The two examined the kitchen which revealed nothing too exciting. Everything was frozen including a large amount of jars with pickled eels in them.

“I guess this Draigdurruch guy liked pickled eels” Selena commented. That had been the last room and the two headed upstairs to report what they found. However as they topped the stairs … they found Jatree and Xanneiros doing something unbelievable!!
 
Tension is Heating Up

“I guess that was one HOT kiss” Jatree joked with a girlish chuckle.

“Hot what!?” the two heard the deep below of Kronos yell out as he and Selena had reached the top of the stairway both staring at how Xanneiros was holding Jatree and how close their faces were. Xanneiros looked both to Kronos and then to Selena unsure on what to say.

“A hot kiss, Kronos. So hot and passionate that the heat radiating from both our soft luscious lips broke off the ice that had my arm frozen." Jatree responded with a lustful tone as she looked into Xanneiros' eyes her right hand lightly touching the aide of his face.

"Bah! Lies! Always lies to get me wild up!" Kronos spat out as he walked by the two heading into the room up ahead. Selena looked at the two as Xanneiros helped Jatree up and follow suite behind Kronos. Her womanly instincts knew better than to think Jatree was just messing around with Kronos. The look she saw in the young elves eyes were of pure lust and deep infatuation.

With Selena shortly entering the room after the rest she looks around seeing various beakers and tables splayed out, the sound of a crunch beneath her feet causes her to look to the floor seeing shattered glass. She then sees a semi illuminated drawing just about a few feet away from her centered in the room.

"What's this?" She asks.

"I wouldn't touch that if I were you, unless you want to Summon some evil demon. Totally up to you." Jatree quickly responded knowing exactly what Selena was talking about, never taking her eyes off another glyph on a wall. Xanneiros looked to Selena who had given him an annoyed look about Jatree's miss know it all attitude. The young warrior just shrugged as if he was suppose to do something about it?

"Guys here's a teleportation circle. " she announced to the group drawing their attention to her and the glyph.

"Should we see where it goes?" Xanneiros asks looking amongst the group wondering why it felt like he had to be the one to ask.
 
Kronos walked up Jatree and whispered “Kissing!! What do you think this is … some kind of story on a literotica!!” Kronos told the elf with big breasts. “Selena and I have been battling for our lives on the first floor with snowmen from hell, that pop out of blue flamed fire places… and you two have been kissing!! REALLY!!”

Jatree turned to the centaur and punched him in the arm, saying “Sometimes I wish life was more like Literotica stories. Anyhow we had our own battle up here and Xanneiros was very brave and saved me.”

“At least the two leg is good for something” Kronos grumbled.

They stepped over the shattered potion bottles (caused by Jatree spell) and all got on the transportation disk. Jatree smiled and activated it.

The group arrived on the third floor which appeared to be a throne room. Even frozen, the place was impressive. Everything inside the chamber was beautifully crafted and made of expensive material such as marble, silver, gold and gems. These were of coarse covered in the small layer of frozen frost. There were murals on the wall, which depicted various demons and devils rising from hell and destroying this plane of existence. In the middle of the chamber was two square pools of water. These were frozen solid and the stone path between them lead to the throne. The Throne was the most impressive object in the room. The extra-large chair stood between the two pool sections.

Sitting on the throne was another one of the snowmen. But this one looked a lot more powerful. It did not say anything ... it just stood up and launched three massive snowballs at the group!!
 
The four quickly dispersed as the three ice boulders were hurled at them. "Well that's a very cold welcoming." Selena had stated after landing to the left with Xanneiros slightly parted away from Kronos and Jatree.

"Maybe Jatree and Xanneiros can make it a bit more warming one with a kiss!" Kronos bellowed out in a fit.

"Oh that sounds like a lovely idea! What do you think Xanny!?" Jatree called out in joy as she looked over to the male warrior in question. She was quickly disappointed as she saw him run off to fight off the beast completely ignoring her call for lust. “Hey! Get back here!” she yelled to him whilst running in the same direction as him

Selena let’s out a sigh as the beast lets out a roar at it’s two challenger’s. “I never imagined this journey to be so...chaotic.” she had said whilst slightly sulking toward the ground. “Don’t fret little one! For this is a time for battle!” Kronos rallied out as he reared his front hooves before stomping them down on the ground and running after Jatree and Xanneiros as the lady thief readied her bow.
 
Ice is water frozen into a solid state. Water has the unique property that in the frozen solid form … it is less dense than its liquid form, 8.3% less dense. This is due to hydrogen bonding dominating the intermolecular forces, which results in a packing of molecules less compact in the solid than in the liquid state. This effect, the expansion of water during freezing can be dramatic, and is the basic cause of freeze-thaw weathering of rocks in nature and the damage to building foundations for example. There is one more thing you should know about ice … Ice is slippery. Most dry materials in combination have friction coefficient values between 0.3 and 0.6. Values outside this range are rare, but teflon, for example, can have a coefficient as low as 0.04. A value of zero would mean no friction at all, an elusive property – even magnetic levitation vehicles have some friction. The coefficient of friction for Ice is 0.0046. This is why ice is involved in so many winter sports such as skating for example. You will read in a minute why it was important to cover these two properties of ice.

Kronos hit the frozen pool at full gallop. Centaurs are not good ice skater. In fact centaurs avoid ice in most situations. Kronos began to glide and spin around as all of his hooves failed to give him any traction at all.

Xanneiros and Jatree had hit the same frozen pond a few second earlier. Xanneiros had used his strength and balance to remain upright and slid towards the throne. Jatree, right behind him, was not so skilled … but she managed to grab Xanneiros belt from behind and held herself up. The two were gliding right toward the snowman from hell, who cast another ice boulder spell at them.

“SHIT” Jatree gasp knowing on the slick ice surface they both were going to have trouble avoiding the massive snowball. This is where … being lucky is sometimes better than being good. Kronos, a massive 2,000 pounds war centaur smashed into the human and elf and sent them spinning off and away from the snowball. Kronos spun off in the opposite direction. Thus the snowball smashed into the ice pool hitting no one.

While all this was going on Selena had fired a series of arrows at the larger demon snow creature, but with a flick of its translucent blue snow finger … hail came down and diverted the arrows away from him. Ranged weapons clearly would not be affective against this monster.

Xanneiros and Jatree hung on to each other and had final stop spinning. Had there been some judges … their spin would have been given high marks for speed and artistry. However the spin did travel and they were not close to the throne or the edge of the pool. Another ice ball was launched at them.

“SHIT” Jatree screamed again.

Xanneiros knew there was no centaur to help them this time. They had to avoid the ice ball by themselves, but how? Then an idea came to him “Newton’s third law! For every action there is an equal and opposite reaction!...PUSH” he ordered Jatree. Luckily Jatree had not slept through her physics class ... and she pushed hard against Xanneiros. They both flew apart as the snowball smashed into the ice where they had just been.

The centaur had reached the regular floor again and charged forward. He pulled out his cavalry sword getting ready to slice the head off the snowman.

That was when the snowman roared … the vibration caused icicles to come crashing down from the ceiling of the tall room. Like giant spears … Kronos needed to avoid them and could not get closer to the snowman. They smashed around everywhere. Selena was caught in the deadly rain strom too

The spears also stuck into the ice pool. This allowed Jatree to get sliding in the right direction again. She was tired of being on the defensive. Time for snowman to think of something else besides attacking them.

She launched three fireballs at the frozen ice man, one after another then she threw one of the bottles of liquid fire for extra measure. The ice creature put up an ice shield with the wave of its hand. The small ice wall was big enough and thick enough to protect him from the fireballs. The massive fire ball slammed into the ice wall as the flames licking around the wall … but they could not reach the ice creature. Another hit and another hit. The creature laughed. Then the small bottle of liquid fire smashed into the wall … bounced off and broke on the floor around the throne. A fire started to burn brightly … but did not harm the ice creature.

“You cannot kill me! I will simply summon more ice warriors from the elemental chaos … and we will turn this world into a frigid wasteland!” it growled to Jatree. It was then that the rock damaging property of ice was realized. You see … the water around the throne in the pool had expanded. Cracking the foundation of the throne. When the ice spears had fallen to the floor around the throne more damage had been done. But the ice held it all together, loose stones and all. Then Jatree fireballs spells had hit starting to melt the ice … finally the liquid fire. That was the last straw... suddenly the floor under the massve throne gave way … and the ice creature plunged down to the lower level, followed by the massive throne … The throne cruched him to death on the floor below. Suddenly there was silence in the room.
 
“Well that was a crushing surprise.” The young thief girl had announced as she looked to the depths below her making sure the ice beast was truly annihilated.

“Well at least he was taken care of, doesn’t matter how, does it?” Jatree responded back as she picked up the loot and divided it amongst the group. Xanneiros was looking over some of the loot and came across a very interesting chest piece that had a slight cerulean tint to the metal of it but when he went and picked it up it radiate a bit of warmth from it.

Jatree noticed the male warrior eyeballing the piece of gear, debating on if he wanted to wear it or not. Seeing how revealing it would be if he were to wear it and liking the idea of seeing more of Xanneiros’ muscular body the wanton elf chimed in her opinion. “That item looks very promising.” She said innocently

Looking to Jatree then back to the item in his possession Xanneiros looked questioningly at it. “I don’t know, doesn’t look like it would cover much or keep me warm.” He said.

“Well it feels like it’s generating some kind of heat, from what I can feel from over here.” Jatree responded back with trust. Having a feeling that wasn’t going to be enough to convince him she added, “Just try it on, if you find it not very useful you can always take it off.” As she walked away to the others after Selena had called out to them to hurry up as she and the centaur were standing next to another teleportation disk.
 

Attachments

  • 10653336_954484167911698_4444952839612784989_n.jpg
    10653336_954484167911698_4444952839612784989_n.jpg
    38.5 KB · Views: 39
Jatree activated the disk and the group arrived at the top of the tower. The scene they saw was bizarre to say the least. It was also strangely beautiful in its own way. The ice walls that surrounded them refracted and twisted the light from the surrounding area in a spectacular fashion as if they were looking out a gigantic prism. Floating several feet above the exact center of the tower top was a prefect sapphire, easily the size of a man’s clenched fist. The gem was at the apex of the icy walls that surrounded the tower.

The clouds above the tower seemed to draw energy from the gem, filling them with the pure essence of winter. The ice room the heroes were in pulsed with the energy from the gem. Almost as if the sapphire was a beating heart, each beat caused a pulse of energy. The gem’s otherwise flawless surface appeared to have scratches or runes that glowed with their own white energy on it.

Jatree was the first to speak “Well … this is an interesting room” She commented

Just then the gemstone pulsed with blue light and a wave of energy knocked everyone back.

“SHIT” Kronos said as thin stream of white mist issued from the center of the gem and coalesced into the form of a massive thickly muscled white ice monster. Thick mist rolled off the creature’s hide and congealed the air into a heavy frost. The creature roared and in that howl everyone detected the pure fury of an elemental … at the heart of the raging blizzard outside. The sapphire continued to crackle with energy; the blue light pulsed rhythmically as if it were the beat of winter’s own heart.

“I told you ... this cold spell was caused by a distressed elemental fey … I told you, I told you … I WAS right!” Jatree bragged as the massive ice creature headed for the group.

“I wish I had been right … a family of frost giants would be easier to kill.” Kronos gasps as he pulled out his arrows and started to fire them at the ice creature. The arrows did not damage the creature at all.

Another roar and the creature launched some kind of freezing burst at them … knocked everyone against the ice walls … Xanneiros’s head ended up in Jatree’s spread legs and Jatree’s face was in Xanneiros’s crotch!

Kronos and Selena had remained on their feet. ice and frost fell off them armor and clothing. Kronos grabbed Jatree and pulled her away.

“No time for a 69 … now keep spread out … so we don’t all get blasted like that again!” The grumpy centaur told everyone as he galloped to the opposite side of the room .
 
Pinch that Frosty Tip

Xanneiros was very surprised how he and Jatree had landed together his head in her crotch as was hers with his, surprised but very intrigued for even though the contact was brief the young warrior could smell a faint yet sweet smell from her well covered woman region. He never inhaled such a fragrance it was intoxicating to the point where it was no surprise that his blood had a reaction to it as it raced to his nether regions causing his shaft to quickly grow before the female elf was pulled away. Xanneiros caught the lustful yet surprised look in Jatree’s eyes as she was carried away over Kronos shoulder.

The warriors focus was quickly turned to the frozen beast that was summoned as it let out a deep rolling howl. Getting to his feet Xanneiros quickly draws his blade and readies to counter. The team did well to disperse like Kronos had suggested. “What’s the plan of attack Kronos!?” the male warrior calls out never taking his eyes off the beast in case it were to get him or one of the others a surprise attack. “Um…well…I think keeping spread out and attacking is the best bet…right?” the worried centaur shouts back, taking his eyes off the beast and looking to Xanneiros for an answer. The only reply he had was a grin off Xanneiros’ face. “By the gods he does have a brain.” The battle readied warrior thinks to himself before breaking into a sprint towards the opposing fiend yelling out, “Sounds solid to me!”
 
The big centaur knew his role and that was to keep the beast busy looking at him. He had seen that arrows did no damage so he needed to do something else.

He galloped towards the beast … His huge and powerfully built body flexed to deliver a massive blow with his Cavalry sword. But the beast was having none of that and got ready to blast him with cold again. Kronos veered away. The creature started to turn toward the approaching Xanneiros so Kronos did the only thing he could think of … he told a joke.

“It is really … Ice to meet you.” Kronos said … Added “does your name change to “puddle” in the summer?”

The beast howled at the centaur in fury.

That was when Xanneiros arrived and plunged his sword right through the creature's back, the sword's tip coming out the beast's chest in the front. Nothing happened. The beast just calmly turned around and got ready to blast Xanneiros.

Then Jatree fireball spell hit …Luckily her aim was excellent as none of the flames reached Xanneiros. The snowman turned towards the mage … the sword still in its chest.

“Take that snow asshole” Jatree yelled. The snow beast howled at her and then got ready to turn back towards Xanneiros.

“Use jokes” Kronos yelled to Jatree.

“I … only know one and it’s a bad one!” Jatree yelled back as the monster was almost turned around.

“USE IT” Kronos yelled back

“Why does it take longer to build a blonde snowman? Answer: You have to hollow out its head first.” Jatree said. The snow creature turned to the mage and growled in fury. It stomped towards the mage.

“The joke worked … but I think it is a blonde snowman ... it seems really pissed off now!” Jatree yelled and started to run away from the fast approach creature.
 
Whilst the others had told their jokes to the beast thinking that was a good strategy, Xanneiros looked carefully at the structure of the ice beast to see any type of weakness. "Hey frosty! I think you got a leech on your back!" Xanneiros heard Kronos crack yet another horribly thought out joke. Swinging his head to give the centaur an annoyed look the young warrior saw that the ice creature was about to reach for him in hopes to get a hold of or knock Xanneiros off but missed as the male fighter took it into his own hands to leap off the beast's back. In the midst of his back flip to land on the icey ground Xanneiros noticed a slight blue hue glowing inside the beast's chest. "Jatree try aiming for his chest!" he yelled out across the room never taking his eyes off the icey blue glow as he made his landing.
 
Jatree did not think the chest was this creature’s weak point. Her first fireball had hit him directly there and had done no damage. But it was certainly worth another try. She added extra magical energy so the fireball would be extra hot. She also ran towards the beast because the closer she got the hotter the fireball would be.

She got closer and closer … so close that Kronos got worried.

The big centaur yelled “Jatree … WHAT ARE YOU DOING”

As she aimed her staff and cast the spell. She was maybe 5 feet away as the fireball hit and burned a hole right through the creature’s chest! The fireball continued and expanded heading for Xanneiros!

She had to warn him.

“WATCH OUT!” She screamed but that delay cost her as the snow creature with a hole in its chest grabbed her in its big hand. She did not see if Xanneiros had gotten away, but she did see the fireball exploded against the ice wall … and some of the flames licked against the prefect sapphire gem at the apex of the tower. Those flames and the creature screaming in pain aligned exactly. She realized the gem was the key … destroy the gem and the snow creature would be destroyed. Too bad the snow creature was going to rip her into two pieces before she could tell anyone that!
 
Kronos quickly galloped forward yelling as he charged readying his blade as Xanneiros could only react to the on coming fireball, swiftly rolling to his left landing in a crouched position as the beast howls in pain. Curious on what was causing it the male warrior looked to the beast seeing that the centaur had shoved his sword into the frozen beasts back allowing Jatree to fall to the icey floor before being caught by Selena. There was another low aggonazing howl from the beast as Kronos unsheathed his sword from his back. About to make another swing, the angered centaur gets knocked back by an opposing swing from the beast sending Kronos next to the still crouched warrior. "Damn this thing just doesn't give!" Kronos yelled out as he stomped the ground in front. "Keep your head cooled or.." "Xanneiros up there!" the young warrior was interrupted by Jatree bringing his attention to the sapphire gem at the highest point of the ice wall.

"Alright, Jatree focus your attacks on that gem. The rest of us distract the beast!" With Kronos and Xanneiros dodging left and right swinging their blades and Selena shooting her arrows Jatree used this time to charge up a massive fire spell in hopes to one shot the foe. Though she was a good distance away the other three could feel the warming heat emiting off of her charged spell. "Do it now!" Xanneiros called out to Jatree. Following his words Jatree released her ball of fire sending it to the sapphire gem. As it made contact and shattered the gem, it's shards falling to the ground the beast gave out one last howl as it fell to it's knees shattering as if it were too struck my Jatree's massive attack. The three quickly maneuvered away from the fallen foe with Xanneiros closest to Jatree as she walked toward him. Xanneiros walked toward the lovely elf lady with a smile on his face and was returned with the same gesture. As they neared each other Xanneiros noticed slight weakness in Jatree's walk and before she fell forward he quickly ran to her and caught her. Holding her up he looks her over watching as a few beads of sweat roll down the side of her neck giving it a slight sexual look to her appearance but the male warrior quickly put those thoughts aside, being more concerned for Jatree's health.
 
Jatree looked up to Xanneiros and said “He didn't want to play nice, that bastard!" Then she collapsed into his arms too tried to stay awake.

At the same time … there was the sound of ice breaking all around the adventurers. Kronos looked at the ice walls.

“Something is happening!” He exclaimed.

“No Shit … Sherlock!” Selena replied looking at the same walls.

The icy walls that surround Draigdurroch Tower begin to tremble. With a great roar, like the sound of a gigantic waterfall made of glass, huge chucks of ice begin breaking apart and falling to the ground below where they shatter. Within seconds, the entire barrier had splintered and collapsed.

The sky above the tower begins to grow lighter as the gray clouds disperse. The swirling snow stops falling and the howling of the chill wind falls silent. The world appears suddenly peaceful, as nature’s proper course is restored.

"Cool" Selena said when it was all over.

"That was an awful pun!" Kronos comented, adding "please stop"

"Are you shattered by my puns!" Selena said. Kronos gave her an angry look.

"Your icy stare is not going to stop me ... You will need to catch me!" Selena stated as she started to run for the magic platform. Kronos in hot pursuit.

Soon Jatree and Xanneiros were alone on the top of the tower. Jatree eyes opened back up.

"Works everytime ... great we are alone!" Jatree said acting totally fine again. "Now where is my victory kiss?" She asked Xanneiros puckering up her lips.
 
It wasn’t very often that Xanneiros and Jatree were alone and the feelings they had for one another was as clear as the ice that had crumbled around them. Looking deep into her emerald eyes Xanneiros gently tilts the young elf’s head up towards him as he leans down to her lips making the two meet to a soft kiss as he cradled her head. There was a soft moan from Jatree as she enjoyed the soft yet simple kiss from Xanneiros but she was craving a little more. Wanting to feel his strong tongue on hers Jatree opens her mouth slightly allowing her tongue to lightly graze the bottom of his lip in which Xanneiros responds by opening his and gently slidies his tongue along hers. It was like an electric shock the way he maneuvered his tongue along hers, it was something she hadn’t experienced in quite a long time. Never wanting it to stop she brings her right hand to the back of Xanneiros’ head and gently holds his head in place.

Xanneiros could sense how much Jatree wanted this to last but he didn’t want to keep the other two waiting for long. As he slowly slipped his tongue away from hers he gently bit her bottom lip causing her to give one last moan before looking into each others eyes. “That is definitely a better reward then any of the loot in the world.” Jatree claimed as Xanneiros helped her up.
 
Back
Top