Captured (closed)

Professor Jim watched as she awoke and realized she was naked and that initial flash of anger. She gave in to quickly, probably thinking she would gain something back right away.

"Welcome back, Megan. I hope your nap was enjoyable. I would like to remind you that 'you' did tell me to come in and get the blanket. And I did as you said."

He let her ponder that for a moment or two as she huddled on the cot trying to hide her large breasts and as if her knees up covered part of her but exposed other areas to his view.

"It would have been so much easier for you, if you had just complied to begin with. It may take several times for you to realize this as time goes on. Kind of like the phrase "Ah, lips that say one thing, while the heart thinks another,". I'm sure you know that line.

Now, as it is mid-morning, would you care for something to eat or do you prefer to be stubborn?"
 
Megan bit the inside of her lip to keep herself from screaming at the speaker. She inhaled slowly and then blew out her deep breath.

"I would like something to eat, please." Her voice was small and shaky. She looked up at the speaker. "I hadn't eaten when I left my apartment. I was going to eat with Hank..." Her voice trailed off.

Her skin was covered in goose bumps from the cold metal cot.

"I will answer your questions." She offered, very aware of her nakedness and her hunger.
 
He left the console and went upstairs. Making a small salad, some sliced fruit and a large iced tea, with a bottle of water to the side.

He placed it in his side of the pass-thru, going back to his console.

"Some food is there Megan. Please let me know if you desire any specifics." He replayed her inhale and deep breath, at least a shimmer of hope she was trying to cope instead of raving mad.

"All items on the tray, including the fork will be required to be returned. Not doing so will probably cause a deep sleep and the resultant headache upon awakening."
 
Megan got off the cot and retrieved the tray. She sat back on the cot and ate her meal in silence. She cut things in small bites and ate carefully. She drank her iced tea. Her hands shook a little but she did her best to keep calm.

After she was finished, she returned the tray to the slot. She laid the fork and the cup on the tray.

She looked up at the speaker, "Thank you for lunch."
 
He watched her eat, chewing slowly and probably considering all her options.

"Your welcome, Megan." He shut the door to the cubby and watched her run through her thoughts.

"Now as you sit there and think of things and what as happened, spend some time thinking of why you are working for Professor Bill Smith. I'd be interested to know."

He watched her face for a reaction and wondered what initial things she would say.

"We can let Hank wait for awhile."
 
Her forehead crinkled just a little as she thought about Professor Smith. He was a decent enough guy. She wasn't fooling around with him, or even flirting with him. He had her teaching several of his classes and grading mounds of papers. He did seem to like to watch her lecture, but she figured he was just taking an interest in her as a grad student. But was she wrong, did he have other intentions?

She curled up on the cot.

"I applied to the English Department, my focus in American Literature. Professor Smith offered me a spot. I needed the job to pay for my studies...." She allowed her voice to trail off.
 
"That's a beginning. No one else interested in hiring you?"

He pondered that initial forehead crinkle, wondering if faked or truly thinking of why. I never underestimate a grad student, especially while still in school. They have been here long enough to know the politics that flourish in academia.

"if he really needs you to instruct, why does he sit in on your classes so much? His absence is evident to other professors. Would you care for some background music while you think?'

Even curled up she was an exciting temptation and he wasn't ruling out a forced sleep to explore a little bit. Just to get familiar with the territory.
 
Megan really was thinking about the professor's intentions.

"I know he likes attractive grad students. But, that isn't why I accepted the position. I wanted to work for a professor that would let me teach, and he seemed to be interested in my area of concentration. But I also knew that he liked to look down my blouse and stare at my ass. But I didn't expect him to sit in all of my lectures or show up at my study groups..." Her voice trailed off. Her cheeks were bright red with embarrassment. It was hard for her to admit out loud that she had chosen her professor because he was obviously interested in her and she knew she could manipulate him.

She looked up at the speaker.

"I answered your question. May I have my clothes back?"
 
He had to admit, she did have a great ass to stare at, and he wager his retirement that she chose him for other reasons. And he planned on lightly exploring it...soon.

And now the initial tit for tat stage.....complying and a request. That will work for now he thought...plenty of time to push thinks as the weeks go on.

"Your clothes are still in the laundry waiting to be done, Megan. But I will allow something for now."

The cubby hole door on her side opened, and a white, cotton bath robe was inside, one that would just barely cover that tempting ass of hers. She may have answered the question, but she doesn't get major gains as of yet for so short of an answer. And the length will still keep her on her guard or help reveal what she is really concentrating on.

"And when you lure him into your web, your plans for that?"
 
Megan carefully went to the opening and took the robe. She covered herself and tied the robe closed. She made herself tell the voice thank you. She tried to cover more of herself, but there was very little extra fabric.

She looked up at the speaker.

"I didn't want to sleep with him. He isn't my type. But I knew he liked me, that I was his type. That he would want me... and then I could have the schedule I wanted, that he would recommend me for a junior professorship. I knew that he would be easy to manipulate and with a few kisses, some cleavage, some flirting, that i could have a leg up over the other grad students. I am not proud of it..." Her voice was very soft, and very nervous. She was beginning to wonder who had her, he had to know her well to ask her these things.
 
"But those thoughts also imply that "leg up" might be in other ways, maybe fooling yourself?"

He watched her try to stretch the short robe to cover more. A different cleavage and quite pleasing to view when she turned around.

"You don't really think he would settle for some kisses and flirting, do you? I've known him for some time. That wouldn't begin to satisfy him, Megan."

He knew that he let a bit about him go by there, but it's all give and take in the long run.
 
Megan scowled at the speaker.

"I wouldn't have slept with him to get ahead. I wouldn't have taken it that far. I don't need a sugar daddy. I know he has had sugar babies before. I just knew I was his type."

Megan raked her fingers through her hair.

"When do you think my clothes might be ready?" She asked softly. "It is really cold in here." Her nipples poked against the white fabric of the robe. She bit her lip, trying to imagine what she could do to get free.
 
"Your clothes are ready, but I'm not sure you are. As you comply you will earn things. It's all up to you, Megan."

She was hiding quite the rage, as I would expect from the scowl and raking her hair, but trying to hold it together by speaking softly.

"So basically, you're saying you would all but sleep with him to get ahead? What would stop you from going all the way when he said you had no choice for the recommendation? Shop around for another professor to use?"

He noticed those large nipples and wandered how they would roll between his lips and teeth. His eyes glanced at the controls for the sleeping gas, but talked himself out of it, at least for now.

"And how does Hank come into play Megan?"
 
Megan was shivering, she bit her lip. She wanted to scream. She wanted to beat against the door.

"I am a grad student. Not a nun. I can date other grad students. But I haven't even been on a date with Hank. He hasn't asked me out. But I like him. I am attracted to him.... Is that what you want to hear?" She glared at the speaker.

Megan tucked her long, dark hair behind her ear. Her voice began to shake and it broke a little. She had to blink back tears.

"Please.... will you just tell me what you want?"
 
"Nothing more than what you desire, Megan. A path to a goal and trading favors for that desire. We are both alike, we have desires and compromise on how to get to them."

He reduced the concentration of gas at the controls, minimizing it so she would just be slightly drowsy, freeing some inhibitions but staying somewhat alert.

"So wanting to control your future with favors has a different context when you are controlled..?"
 
Megan took long sips of air, not knowing that she was breathing in more of the sedative. She looked at the speaker.

"I wasn't going to whore myself out, just let him look down my blouse and stare at my ass. He makes all of these little comments about how I would look on my knees... or how I would look, looking up at him with my mouth full."

Megan laid down on the cot, laying her head on her arms.

"Is that the kind of man that you are? Are you the sort of man that wants me on my knees?"

Megan found herself getting more and more relaxed.

"He doesn't understand that is why I like Hank. Hank isn't going to try to convince me or urge me, or plead with me. When he is ready, I can see him grabbing me and pinning me to his bed. He can take both of my wrists in his hand and pin them above my head and then fuck me senseless."

Her voice was almost slurred. She looked up at the speaker with her big, doe eyes.
 
He listened to her speak and let the gas flow a bit more before hitting exhaust on the room's fans. The dose she got would keep her in this elevated state for at least 30 minutes. He slowly opened the door from the outside and entered and closed it behind him with the finger print lock mechanism latching securely.

Kneeling near her head at the cot, "I want you on your knees and in several other positions, Megan."

He smoothly put on a blindfold over her eyes, wrapping the elastic strap behind her head, knowing her ability to remove it would be limited for a while. Still plenty of time before he was revealed to her.

His hand reached down and untied the robe's waist belt and slowly spread it open revealing her naked body to his eyes. Her breathing slow and breaths deep, her nipples were hard and extended in the room's cool air. He traced a finger across his lips wetting it and then slowly circled each nipple.

"So you talk to him about Hank? Slightly odd, don't you think?"
 
Megan's voice was soft and a little slurred.

"He asked me about Hank, he asked me what I saw in him." As his fingers trailed over her skin, her back arched off of the bed.

She moaned softly, and then she wet her lips with the tip of her tongue.

"He was always asking me who I was interested in, who I was dating."

Her nipples got even harder as he teased them. Her nipples were a dark pink in contrast to her creamy skin.

"He seemed to think that I had all sorts of guys after me, but I really haven't dated much since I came back to school."
 
He lightly pinched one of her nipples then the other, opening the top of the robe more and licking his own lips at the sharp contrast in coloring. And could feel himself getting hard just at this sight. His other hand slowly dragged nails along the inside of her left thigh from know to groin, watching her face as he did so.

He was going to draw this out over several days, maybe even longer. He wanted her begging for it and lost to his control and her submittal.

"Surely you have needs to fill. Your not just ignoring those internal needs. Tell me about how that happens as you think of the professor and Hank?"

Then he rolled a nipple between wet finger and thumb while pulling at it....
 
Megan moaned softly as he toyed with her nipples. His fingers made her gasp.

Her legs parted just a bit and then she pressed her thighs together tightly.

"Sometimes, when I think about Hank... when I think about his hands on me... I touch myself. In my bed. I use my fingers."

She whispered softly, her big brown eyes looked up at him, but her eyes were just a bit glassy.
 
His hand slid down between her thighs....forcing them open just a bit and his fingers rubbing her clit. Stroking slowly down and back up, pushing those lips apart and his fingers getting wet and spreading that moisture to her clit.

"Show me how you do that Megan, right now. How you play with yourself thinking of him. It might earn you some dinner and clothes for the night."
 
Megan looked up at him, still a little altered from the gas.

"It depends who I am thinking of... but when I think of Hank..." She smiled a wicked grin. "I don't take my time. I use my knuckles. Hard."

She turned her hand and rubbed her knuckles against her clit, fast and hard. She was breathless and her back arched up off her cot. Her breasts were jutting up towards him.

Her pussy got so wet, even she could hear it. She gasped rawly, and then her climax washed over her. She came so hard, so left a wet spot on the cold, metal cot.
 
Jim was awestruck at how hard and quickly she came. Maybe some influence from the gas, but he wondered what all she liked hard.

As her hips rocked with the internal quake and he watched that wet spot growing under her ass, her pulled hard on the nearest nipple and twisted and thought about how those breasts were going to look when bound up a bit. His other hand raised the one she used and licked her juices from the knuckles.

Then after letting her hand drop he pushed two fingers into her roughly and his thumb found her clit. Time was short before he would have to leave and he wanted to feel her pussy a bit more. And as he did so he bit that nipple he had pinched.
 
Megan gasped and then a soft, whimpery moan left her lips as his fingers pushed in deep. And then she gasped again when his thumb rubbed her clit.

"That feels so good." She whispered. She began wiggling her hips, rocking them up to make her clit rub against his thumb.

Her whole body responded. Her back arched off of the cot. She looked up at him. "Are you going to tell me that I am a bad girl because I get wet when you touch me. That I like it when you make me come?" Her voice was sweet and honeyed, she wasn't sure if she was just playing along, or what she was feeling. She felt fuzzy around the edges.
 
"I think you have a lot of "bad girl" in you Megan. You have hidden desires that manifest themselves in your post grad studies and repress normal urges until you are alone.

Jim bit that nipple again and pulled it taut. A third of his fingers pushed in and a larger share of the width of his hand.

"So much can be yours Megan if you give into the pleasure and control. It's just another way for you to achieve your goals and it satisfies those other deeper needs you don't talk about much."

He reluctantly stood up, knowing it was time to leave before she fully awoke. Another light session for sure before bed tonight. He had to remember to leave the video of this playing for her to view as he made dinner and she awoke.
 
Back
Top