Post Breast size with Bra TAG pic!

Hahaha. My friend and I used to bet on if I could guess a woman's bra size or not. I got really good at it, especially since they didn't seem to understand that they really only come in even sizes. *facepalm* I hung out with idiots.

LOL Re: even sizes, it depends on which part of the world you're in. In some parts of Europe they come in multiples of 5 - 70, 75, 80, 85, 90.... because the numbers stand for centimeters. 70A = 32A, 75A = 34A and so on. Just FYI. ;)

LOL Re: even sizes, it depends on which part of the world you're in. In some parts of Europe they come in multiples of 5 - 70, 75, 80, 85, 90.... because the numbers stand for centimeters. 70A = 32A, 75A = 34A and so on. Just FYI. ;)

Hot and full of useless information. Wanna watch Jeopardy with me? lol

J

Hot and full of useless information. Wanna watch Jeopardy with me? lol

J

LOL I can watch it with you if you bring the popcorn. ;) Funny that you used hot and useless in the same sentence. I'm not offended. :D

Haha, I was aware, but thanks for imparting knowledge! Everyone needs some learnin' every now and then.

Glad I was able to impart something to your fount of knowledge. :D It's always good to know your measurements in both systems. I know my height, weight, bra AND panty size in English & metric. :D Never know when you'll travel and need to buy some emergency undies. Or perhaps go without? :eek: :D

LOL I can watch it with you if you bring the popcorn. ;) Funny that you used hot and useless in the same sentence. I'm not offended. :D

There was definitely no offense meant. Hope you like movie theatre butter or were going shopping before the show

J

Ok - time for another attempt at rescuing this thread - Anyone care to join??

Here is another example of what we want here!

Attachments

• Bra1.jpg
    Bra1.jpg
    29.2 KB · Views: 403
  • Bra2.jpg
    Bra2.jpg
    54.4 KB · Views: 329
  • Bra3.jpg
    Bra3.jpg
    40.1 KB · Views: 351
Back