Naughty name game

ash13

Literotica Guru
Joined
Nov 21, 2008
Posts
9,063
Usually go by my middle name but first name is Becca and the first letter of last name is V.

LOVE hearing my name in naughty ways like "gonna screw you good Becca V" or "Becca V my high heel whore"

Want people to write sentences or paragraphs for me to see how many times you can use my name in naughty ways

I'm 29 5'5 about 130 with shoulder length black hair 34C chest and work as a teller / account exec at a bank


Hope to see TONS of creative naughty posts.
 
Just a thought...

This might be a fun game if the post had to rhyme, or maybe if it were worked into a famous quote, then be "signed" by another name to work with.

A rhyming example:

"I'm going to bend a knee and kiss you where you pee Becca V."

James Blake
< totally made up name, but could use a celeb's name or something here.

Quote example:

"The only thing we have to fear is not letting Becca V finger herself"

Winston Churchill


It's kind of dumb, but so are some of the other games here, and they are fun.
 
You can't stop screaming as I'm creaming your pert melons Becca V.
 
I love sliding my head inside you Becca V.
The slilpery smooth walls of Becca's V feels so good...
 
I've been looking for an opportunity to use the word "cum-grenade" ever since I read it in a story.... :D


bkha.jpg
 
1. Why is this thread not in the Playground?

2. Why isn't your username Becca V?
 
Okay...

That's a good girl, spread wide because I'm gonna make a deposit, Becca V.

Open wide and bank this, Becca V.

Bend over and check this, Becca V.

That's a good girl, Becca V, point your toes like a good slut teller.

Bank dirty talk isn't easy...

How about, Return this, Becca V!

How do you like getting ass fucked, Becca V!

I know you got interest in this, Becca V!

Becca V, I need your help with a withdrawal!

Want a drive in, Becca V? I bet you do.

Ah well, more later, maybe...
 
Okay...

That's a good girl, spread wide because I'm gonna make a deposit, Becca V.

Open wide and bank this, Becca V.

Bend over and check this, Becca V.

That's a good girl, Becca V, point your toes like a good slut teller.

Bank dirty talk isn't easy...

How about, Return this, Becca V!

How do you like getting ass fucked, Becca V!

I know you got interest in this, Becca V!

Becca V, I need your help with a withdrawal!

Want a drive in, Becca V? I bet you do.

Ah well, more later, maybe...
I am gonna pierce your tight brown butt hole Becca V, navigate your colon with with my cruise missile, Becca V, watch the walls of your rectum grasp my fat cock on the withdrawal, Becca V, closing on my foreskin before I ram back through your tender brown bud, Becca V, Use my fingers at the same time on your g-spot to soak my wrist with your smelly juices, Becca V.
 
Becca V is my little cum slut.
I use Becca V to make a deposit every day.
Every morning, I take Becca V from behind in the shower.
Cum in Becca V's pussy as the shower cleans me off.
After work, Becca V gets on her knees and sucks me off.
Becca V drains my balls into her throat to ease my work day stress.
And after a relaxing night, I take either Becca V's pussy or ass again.
Fucking Becca V like the little cum slut she is.
Until I cum again into another of Becca V's holes
Until I go to sleep dreaming about tomorrow when I'll use Becca V all over again.
 
I'd take Becca V in the bank vault and lock the door.
Pull off Becca V's clothes and and take a midday snack of pussy.
Drop my pants and give Becca V a midday snack of cock.
Once I'm hard, I bend Becca V over and fuck her pussy.
Becca V can scream all she wants, but no one will hear us in the vault.
I make Becca V beg me to make a deposit in her
And as Becca V screams from cumming on my cock.
Becca V's pussy clamps down and forces me to cum in her.
All of Becca V's co-workers oblivious to our chorus of screams as we cum together.
And as Becca V gets dressed and goes back to work.
My cum drips out from undernetah Becca V's skirt.
As I took Becca V's panties as a souvenir until I fuck her again.
 
On a lazy Sunday afternoon, Becca V and I lie naked in bed.
Pretending to be asleep, Becca V decides to wake me up by sucking on my lollipop.
Becca V is such a good little cocksucker, she breaks my facade with a licking of my balls.
Becca V then gets up on my pole and sheathes it in her pussy.
I look up and enjoy the view as Becca V tits bounce in rhythm with he bouncing on my cock.
I reach up and pinch and pull Becca V's nipples, sending a shockwave to her pussy.
As Becca V continues to ride me, I give her ass a good smack to get her to giddy up.
As Becca V bounces at a furious pace, I can't help but unload my cum into her pussy yet again.
 
Becca V was the entertainment during my Super Bowl Party.
All of buds sat around while a naked Becca V served us beers and snacks.
When a cock got too hard from our sexy servant, Becca V would suck it off.
Becca v would blow him off and swallow every drop.
At halftime, we gangbanged Becca V the floor.
As Katy Perry sang 'Firework' all of our fireworks exploded all over Becca V
Becca V got cum in her hair, on her tits, and in her mouth, pussy and ass.
During the second half, Becca V just laid on the floor and opened her legs to any needy cock.
After the confetti fell, Becca V had been fucked by each guy at least 3 times.
And Becca V's pussy was overflowing with over 15 loads of cum spilling out.
 
Becca V was a naughty girl today.
I found Becca V masturbating in the bathtub.
Becca V isn't allowed to satisfy herself without satisfying me.
I make Becca V suck my cock for not thinking of me.
Shoving my cock down Becca V's throat and making her gag.
Dumping my load of cum straight down into Becca V's stomach.
I then tie Becca V to the bed and use her Hitachi to satisfy her.
But when she's about to cum, I turn the Hitachi off and leave Becca V.
Becca V squirms because she wants to cum but can't.
I continue this game for a half hour, edging Becca V until she's begging for forgiveness.
To which I shove my cock in Becca V's pussy.
Becca V lets out a large shriek as she cums immediately from being penetrated.
And Becca V rolls from one orgasm to the other while I fuck her.
Until I explode inside Becca V and leave her on the bed laying in a puddle of our mixed juices.
 
Today was a big day at Becca V's bank.
A multimillionaire was coming to consider Becca V's bank as his new home for his money.
As her tours the bank he notices Becca V in her sexy suit.
He tells the bank manager he would like to see Becca V in her office.
The office manager takes Becca V into the break room.
And tells Becca V that the big wig will sign with the bank only if he gets to fuck her.
Becca V protests and then is informed she will be fired if she doesn't comply.
Becca V walks into the conference room with the big wig and his staff and does a sexy striptease.
Once Becca V is naked, she undoes the big wig pants and begins to suck his cock.
Once he's ready, the big wig puts Becca V on the table and penetrates her in front of his advisors.
The advisors all disrobe as Becca V is being fucked by the big wig.
For the next hour, no one walking by makes a sound as Becca V is passed around the room and fucked like a slut.
Each one choosing which of Becca V's holes to use.
Afterwards, the big wig and the advisors comes out of their gangbang with Becca V and sign the papers.
The office manager walks into the conference room to see a naked Becca V covered in cum.
As well as cum pouring out of Becca V's pussy and ass.
The office manager then locks the conference room, and fucks Becca V for doing a god job.
 
Becca V and I take a Valentine's Day weekend trip out of town.
We get in the honeymoon suite and Becca V strips off her clothes.
After taking pictures of Becca V, I use them to post a Craigslist ad.
Any single guys without Valentine's Day dates can come tonight and fuck Becca V.
As long as you're clean, Becca V will take you in whatever hole you want.
For the rest of the evening, I assist as 25 men come through each wanting a turn with Becca V.
Becca V submits to each of their desires and is fucked exactly how they like it.
And is free to cum in whatever of Becca V's holes they want.
As they're cumming on or in Becca V, I take a photo of the money shot.
And after spending the next day having Becca V to fuck myself.
I make a poster for Becca V of all of the guys she fucked titled "Becca V's Valentines"
 
Bumping to top. This thread open to all. Just read my initial post and go from there. Can't wait to read what ya guys got for me
 
Becca V wanted to the nearest tavern wanting to watch her favorite hockey team.
Becca V arrived wearing just her over sized hockey sweater and a pair of panties.
The rival fans at the bar noticed the slut Becca V as she came into the tavern.
They all tried to hit on Becca V, but she wasn't having any of it.
The guys then propose a bet, if Becca V's team wins, they pay her tab, lose, and they get to fuck her.
Becca V agrees and then her team promptly loses 4-0.
The guys take Becca V out back and pull her sweater and panties off.
They all get their cocks out and have Becca V suck them all off.
An hour later, Becca V is laying on a broken mattress covered in cum from being fucked by these guys until they were satisfied.
 
Bump bump. Need more writers please to contribute love reading these posts
 
As Becca V awoke one morning from uneasy dreams she found herself transformed in her bed into a gigantic Venus flytrap. She was resting on her wiry, as it were serpentine, stalk and when she shifted her fringe of trigger hairs a little she could discern her gaping pink trap ready to devour unwary prey. A pile of mulch had appeared beneath her, under which the bed quilt could hardly keep in position and was about to slide off completely.
 
Come see me, Becca V. Baby, I'll open your sweet little ass up and give you something like you never had before. I'll get your cherry, Becca V. I"ll get you good.:devil:
 
ok now becca v, hands on the hood and spreed those leg, gotta see what you got hiding in becca v. curling my fings, lifting your skirt, digging them deep in becca v
 
I would enjoy taking Becca V to a nude beach and having her get a great all-over tan!
 
Considering this is a request for a specific type of writing, shouldn't this thread be moved to the Writer's Challenges and Exercises forum?

Preferably in some deep, dark, nestled corner where only desperate men who think ash13 ("Becca V") is an actual female can find it?

Just a suggestion . . . .
 
Back
Top