Red's Thread - come in and read a bit, post a bit, and lick a bit... okay... alot!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
good morning, red :rose:

i hope to be here when your thread reaches 200 posts. i could not miss those kisses you give. :) have a wonderful friday (and weekend).

liquen said:
good morning, red :rose:

i hope to be here when your thread reaches 200 posts. i could not miss those kisses you give. :) have a wonderful friday (and weekend).
The next monumental occasion would be 500 ;) :kiss: But if you leave the lazy cricket at home I may make an exception for you. :p ;)

RedHairedandFriendly said:
The next monumental occasion would be 500 ;) :kiss: But if you leave the lazy cricket at home I may make an exception for you. :p ;)

the lazy cricket will stay at home. how could i bring it with me, when you would honour me with such an exception. :kiss: ;)

liquen said:
the lazy cricket will stay at home. how could i bring it with me, when you would honour me with such an exception. :kiss: ;)
I saw the lazy cricket yesterday though. Is it becoming an addiction for you? :rolleyes: ;)

I saw the lazy cricket yesterday though. Is it becoming an addiction for you? :rolleyes: ;)

:rolleyes: sort of. but it's so lazy that he only appears now and then. ;)

*chuckles*. . . perhaps when he's thirsty. :p

of course!! i think he needs some water or any other liquid at hand. ;)

liquen said:
of course!! i think he needs some water or any other liquid at hand. ;)

You should water him often, he could get all dried up. What a sad sight that would be. A wilted cricket! :eek:

You should water him often, he could get all dried up. What a sad sight that would be. A wilted cricket! :eek:

:eek: don't say those scary things! we want him strong, healthy and well watered. :)

grettr said:
Good afternoon red

Good afternoon grett :) How are you this evening? This is just a quick stop while my gaggle of gril scouts play in the other room. ***I made sure to turn off all my sig and avatar options. ;) :eek:

Good Morning ima ~ I'm okay this morning, kinda here. :) I hope you're doing well. :kiss: :rose:
Hiya Red, long time no chat. :rose:

How've you been? :D

witch_fire said:
Hiya Red, long time no chat. :rose:

How've you been? :D
Good morning Witch ~ :rose: :D

I'm doing well. I have a headache, but that isn't as bad as it was. How have you been? Nice to see you here this morning. :rose: :)

Good morning Witch ~ :rose: :D

I'm doing well. I have a headache, but that isn't as bad as it was. How have you been? Nice to see you here this morning. :rose: :)

Not too much time in front of the screen writing is it, causing that?

Hope it clears up soon. :kiss:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back