36 Year Old Crossdresser

sissyginny

Virgin
I am a submissive sissy girl who is seeking a special relationship with a special man. The man must be dominant but not too much, controlling but not too much, manly, romantic and laid back. Safe and clean too. And honest. I am a 1950's style wife type who feels the man should be put first and catered too, worshipped. I want a real relationship. I need to be your special sissy girl and want to support and love my man. I am kinda a bimbo.

Last edited by a moderator:
Sexual Pleasures are knocking at your door....

I am a submissive sissy girl who is seeking a special relationship with a special man. The man must be dominant but not too much, controlling but not too much, manly, romantic and laid back. Safe and clean too. And honest. I am a 1950's style wife type who feels the man should be put first and catered too, worshipped. I want a real relationship. I need to be your special sissy girl and want to support and love my man. I am kinda a bimbo.
I would love to have you for my submissive sissy girl and lover and to take care of me when ever necessary;):kiss::kiss:

Lovely pic would love to chat sometime

Hi

you sound really nice, maybe we can chat and get to know eachother,you sound like a cute and lovely sissy

Hi ginny,
Very nice picture

Back