Attachments

• PinkSiliconeToy1-jpg.jpg
    PinkSiliconeToy1-jpg.jpg
    51 KB · Views: 74
  • PinkSiliconeToy2-jpg.jpg
    PinkSiliconeToy2-jpg.jpg
    57.7 KB · Views: 83
Here's my pink gspot toy..

Goin to be alot of squirting :D I love this new found discovery!

Attachments

• PinkGspotVibe1-jpg.jpg
    PinkGspotVibe1-jpg.jpg
    60.3 KB · Views: 999
  • PinkGspotVibe2-jpg.jpg
    PinkGspotVibe2-jpg.jpg
    64.5 KB · Views: 764
Toy shopping is ALWAYS fun.
Demonstrating them is more! :devil:

Indeed! but per the censors..i can't show everything..

I'm surprised i haven't been snitched on for the little toy pics i do post..awhile back i had to remove one:rolleyes:

Indeed! but per the censors..i can't show everything..

I'm surprised i haven't been snitched on for the little toy pics i do post..awhile back i had to remove one:rolleyes:

There are people out in Lit world with nothing better to do than snitch!!

There are people out in Lit world with nothing better to do than snitch!!

I know who it was..it was a girl with her own thread..guess someone she liked posted in here and she stalked me and got intimidated..LMAO Must suck not having a life..

i dont think anyone here would snitch, i know i wouldnt

Guys don't snitch..jealous females do..prob why i don't have but 2 women friends here..& they have lives, so mine isn't important to them..

Thanks for stopping by cia;)

I know who it was..it was a girl with her own thread..guess someone she liked posted in here and she stalked me and got intimidated..LMAO Must suck not having a life..

I know ALL about stalkers with no lives

Guys don't snitch..jealous females do..prob why i don't have but 2 women friends here..& they have lives, so mine isn't important to them..

Thanks for stopping by cia;)

Yea i know all about jealous women. have had a few in my life but im glad to have stopped by and im sure ill be back many of times.

I'm sure you do..it's kinda sad..

I'm nobody special, just a girl with some bodyparts LoL :cool:

Special, indeed!!!! :devil:

I now laugh at those that have stalked and currently are stalking me. If my little life is better than yours, by all means, have it.

Special, indeed!!!! :devil:

I now laugh at those that have stalked and currently are stalking me. If my little life is better than yours, by all means, have it.

Well not only that but if my life is that great and you're envying me..umm..TRY GETTING ONE THEN! lmao!

Stupid people entertain me :D

I :heart: you Rj.

Yea i know all about jealous women. have had a few in my life but im glad to have stopped by and im sure ill be back many of times.

I hope you enjoy the pics i post, pick a random page and i'm pretty sure there's pics on it LoL

I'm pretty consistant..

:kiss:

I know you do my friend;)

Writing anything?

Wrote a quick plot outline Monday for a story with a bbw character, and yesterday came up with two more story ideas. I'll have something to do when I'm on vacation next week, when it's too hot to do anything

Wrote a quick plot outline Monday for a story with a bbw character, and yesterday came up with two more story ideas. I'll have something to do when I'm on vacation next week, when it's too hot to do anything

I hope i'm privy to these stories as they happen ;)

Stopping by to wave and flash ya!! Great toys!! To bad you can't show us even more of those bad boys! :devil:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back