New OOC 'Rebuild'

This is a public anouncement:

Heads up for all involved, when Deacon returns he will be coming in hot and heavy, lots of noise and loads of dead zombies. Do not, I repeat, Do Not interfere, it will be his moment of unleashing his pent-up anger after a certain visage that he should not have seen :)

Just curious, are we running with the Daniel is susceptible to the zombie queen's commands or Daniel is just plain fever ridden and have Napoleon again?
 
I was thinking neither, that he is like Thea in the sense that he was affected differently by the virus, due to his treatment going entirely wrong by injecting with him massive amounts if antibiotics instead of rubbing dirt on his wound. Just to make it more interesting.
 
Sorry folks, I missed out on online time a lot the last weeks and didn't keep up with things here.

DeathsKnight: Both options would be nice I think. A bit of Deacon and an attack on the farm where Jerry is all on his own now ...

Blackpenman: Daniel affected in the same way as Thea sounds very intriguing.

Milkmaiden: A bit more on Thea would be wonderfully scary I think ...



As I see it from the above, we have several plots still open: Deacon, Daniel, Thea and life at the King's. Enough to keep us busy for a while!
 
OK I just had an impromptu change in the time-frame that I had wanted Deacon to break away. It will take longer than the elapsed four days, since we all know that Deacon had just now found his niece and is hell-bent on destruction now. There will be a big enough explosion for the relocated Knights to recognize as Deacon's handiwork. So perhaps you would like to get Danny out of the Knight library?

Jerry's post is basically that he have just met the first zombies controlled by Thea, that is not in writing yet, but the strange attack pattern seems to point in that direction right?

Oh as for Deacon, he will find his way to the Winery, bringing some goodies and a surprise along with him.
 
I still wonder if the zombies at the guards compound (those coming out off a dark tunnel) were controlled by Thea too ...

Maybe someone could write a post out of Thea's POV, beginning when she ran away from the Knight at the third day when they went scavenging the first time somewhere in the (near) future?
 
I think MM would be up for that, I really am not good enough to write a woman's role as well :p
 
I am thinking that in a city this big there must be a few warehouses for the shopping centers. Should be plenty of dry goods like flour, rice, sugar, canned goods etc in them. A look in the phone book and a street directory should be the order of the day for a big raid.
 
Sorry ya'll for being away for so long, my father has terminal cancer and writing wasn't a priority. Though I thoroughly enjoy writing with all of you, I'd appreciate it if one of you would write for Cramer? Take care of yourselves, hopefully I'll write with you again soon.
 
Sorry ya'll for being away for so long, my father has terminal cancer and writing wasn't a priority. Though I thoroughly enjoy writing with all of you, I'd appreciate it if one of you would write for Cramer? Take care of yourselves, hopefully I'll write with you again soon.

I am very sorry, Wolf. I hope your father is able to enjoy much of his days.

My idea: We'll include Cramer in our posts, but wait for you to do posts out off Cramer's POV. What do the others think?
 
Would it be correct for me to assume that Thea would attack the Knight, since last she knows a whole bunch of people are there? Or does she know they left?
 
Just want to say ...take care Wolf...your in our thoughts.

I just posted for Derry and Cassie. hope it's ok.
 
Sorry ya'll for being away for so long, my father has terminal cancer and writing wasn't a priority. Though I thoroughly enjoy writing with all of you, I'd appreciate it if one of you would write for Cramer? Take care of yourselves, hopefully I'll write with you again soon.

Only now found time to look in to the OOC thread, don't worry wolfbrother, just take care an enjoy what time you have left with him.

Don't take cramer out of the story, don't want Deacon all alone between a bunch of strangers. Yup the big survivalist has finished with his hunt, when the zombies reach the Knight, you can expect a post about Deacon.

I think Jerry will survive, but three or four farms would get over run before the chopper can get to them. Jerry will be pissed and go on a rampage after getting his ammo drop, if there's infected humans about, they will get killed along with their zombie buddies. I am thinking of letting Jerry go down in a blaze of glory in front of the King's gate, getting shot by a defender by mistake (snicker) well unless there is more plans with Cramer's farm, then Jerry can stay put.
 
Hey guys, why hasn't anybody posted for a while? Something up? I get Wolfias (sorry to hear about your dad, my condolences), but what about everyone else? Something up?
 
I can't believe I made my last post nearly a month ago!
It might be my turn then ... Expect a post today or tomorrow. I won't be online for a week from Saturday on.

Something else: I'll be writing Bart again.
 
My Dad passed away July 10th, the mood to write is at a low point for the time being. If someone would write Cramer's part in our story I'd appreciate it. That is until I can take over writing duties for him again.
 
Sorry man. I give my condolences, and am sorry for your loss. Take as much of a break as you need man. I unfortunately cannot take up your part, as I am very busy myself, but I am sure someone shall.
 
My Dad passed away July 10th, the mood to write is at a low point for the time being. If someone would write Cramer's part in our story I'd appreciate it. That is until I can take over writing duties for him again.

My deepest sympathy is with you for your loss, Wolf. I sincerely hope your dad didn't suffer too much.

We'll take care of Cramer until you feel like writing again. Until you don't see it as a duty anymore but as a pleasurable pastime again. Take good care of yourself, Wolf. Pop in once in a while and tell us how you are?
 
Back
Top