Bi-curious Yahoo Chat?

I'm still up, but not for long... but would love to chat and exchange pics and fantasies in the future with an athletic guy <45. Ideally with a girlfriend or wife but I realize that's too much to hope for :). I'm BCBoston1968 at y_hoo.

43/married here. No bi experience, but very curious. Very doubtful I'd every go through with anything.

In recent years have started to get very turned on at the thought of feeling of a hard cock in my mouth since I love receiving so much. I don't see guys and get turned on, have no interest in kissing a guy or anal. I very much love my wife, and women in general - Just would love to suck a hard one. :)

I'm not on a whole lot, but feel free to IM on Yahoo: cum_to_scottie

Make sure to mention Literotica in your message so I don't think it's just a spam message.

Last edited:
Hey there!

I JUST got home from the gym. Needing a shower, mmmmmm
rwilson1103 at yahoo.com is my iM

I'm working from home today and currently very distracted and looking for a hot chat!! Anyone looking to play??

hi

hi there,

33 WM looking to chat. Looking for women, but i am a bit curious, so guys feel free to message me as well. Please pm before adding me to yim...my yid is in my profile.

hi

Just downloaded yahoo. Hit me up samboski49. Women or guys. I'm bored and home alone. I'll chat about anything.

37 year old single white man looking for chat/video fun. Man or woman. Yahoo id is quietcanuk1976

Last edited by a moderator:
Want to stroke for someone on cam. 37 year old single man here, yahoo id is quietcanuk1976

Last edited by a moderator:
Back