Videos for you sissy boys

Which set of videos did you find hotter?

  • Set number 1 (girls girls girls)

    Votes: 144 30.6%
  • set number 2 (the sissy alphabet)

    Votes: 327 69.4%

  • Total voters
    471
very hot. While not a fan of cumming myself I do recognize the nice evil of your partner making you cum and taking your edge off before having you submit to them.
 
http://www.youporn.com/watch/8817610/volumen-1-sissy-trainning/

You Want To Suck Cock. You just can't resist drinking more cum. You instinctively start sucking. You greedy whore. Do you like that? The feeling of cum...The texture of cum... Does it make you hard to taste that cum in your mouth? Good Girl!

Do you have what it takes to last to the end, with all that cum in your whore mouth? You need to be taught how to be a proper slut. So eager to drink cum. Horny Cocksucker! How could you resist? Savor the taste. Hot creamy cum in your mouth. You love it. You crave it.

Imagine all those cocks. You're so fucking eager to please big hard cocks. Get ready to eat some cum. You're gonna love this. How bad do you want this? Do you really want to eat cum? Start saying it in your mind. Say, "I'm a cum slut." Say, "I love cum." Say, "I'm a cum slut." Say, "I love cum." Keep saying it. You know its true. Once you swallow, it's fixed for life. There's no going back.

There's no going back. Are you sure you want this? Maybe just a little? Then you'll know if this is what you want. Imagine all these cocks, the cum in your mouth...is making you hard. Good little cum whores get hard eating cum. If you're hard right now it means you're a filthy cum whore. Cum rules your world. You love it passionately. It tastes like sweet heaven. So now you know what submission tastes like. There's no escape for whores like you. You belong on your knees serving men. Sucking their cocks. Your mouth filled up with hot gooey cum. You comply without hesitation. You're a submissive whore, grateful for letting you go down on him. Hungry for cock whenever you get to suck a big hard cock. Multiple loads fill up your mouth.
CUM TASTES SO GOOD! EAT SPERM HORNY SLUT! LOVE COCK! YOU ARE A CUM WHORE! CHEAP COCKSUCKER!

Wow! !! I love this video. ...so many sexy cum shots
 
Back
Top